arrow dental reviews

I found them via Google search by chance and it turned out to be such a blessing. Arrow Dental Llc is a health care organization in Salem with General Practice Dentist listed as their primary medical specialization. Arrow Dental - General and Cosmetic Dentistry - 9515 Broadway St, Ste. Find 2 listings related to Arrow Dental in Monroe on YP.com. He's the only dentist I trust. 1211 Liberty St Se. 2 reviews of Arrow Smile Dental "I started seeing Victor the last 2 months of 2018 and on short notice he was able to be a MIRACLE WORKER! I come here because of how honest they are with me about my treatment. Very clean office and nicely organized. 20530 E Arrow Hwy. 4.5 Stars - Based on 20 User Reviews. #superman. I'd rather go to a dentist that is clean like this one, rather to some I've been to with dust everywhere. He will always be my dentist, and even though I will be living hundreds of miles away, I will fly or drive to Arrow Smile Dental, for all of my dental needs. He is very caring, compassionate, and patient with a desire to make his patients happy with their results. They were so right. He has videos I could watch while getting my teeth worked on. This is by far the best dental office I've been to! It's taken almost 2 years for me to get to this point. Our Services . Arrowhead Dental Associates is a general & cosmetic dental office in Charlestown, RI. This place is very good about their schedule; yet still take the needed time to handle everything. Dr. Rosales is also very good with children, and has a way of making them calm and relaxed. List your practice; CALL 312-724-8350; Search Dentists or Offices . He has other Hi-Tech equipment, as well, to achieve a precision alignment, which goes hand in hand with that perfect smile, that I now have. 10064 Arrow Rte. I do every day....Thank you so much! Call our office today to schedule an appointment 918.451.0211, or simply click on the Appointments tab above and our friendly staff will contact you with a time that suits your needs. Located in Monroe, LA, we work with patients of all ages throughout northeast Louisiana and southern Arkansas. Search Dentist or Office. Him so much because he is very welcoming and friendly. See Services, At Arrow Dental we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. The office lady knew I was in pain and went out of her way to help me get out of pain. Aspen Dental dentists are skilled clinicians trained at some of the nationís most prestigious dental schools. I was searching for dentist and discovered him online. Arrow Dental Center is Dentist Office in Monroe 5. I would recommend Dr. Rosales to anyone who needs a dentist! Arrow Dental is Dentist Office in Pearland. Covina, CA 91724, Mon – Wed: 9:00am – 6:00pm Have something to say about Arrow Smile Dental? Browse ... Arrow Dental Arts. The whole team made sure I was comfortable, explained the financing to me, and completed a root canal with no prior appointment. Dr. Rosales is very gentle and professional! Never I felt any pain the entire process. Book an appointment, User Rating and Reviews, Contacts for Arrow Dental Eugene Dr Rosales has been working on my problematic teeth for the last 6 months. The dentist is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Stephanie K. via Facebook 04/18/18 " Dr. Marquez is the BEST!!! 3. Your staffs are friendly. ... ratings, and reviews. 20530 E. Arrow Hwy, Suite A After some networking, a few people had recommended this group. COVID update: Arrowhead Dental Associates has updated their hours and services. He has other Hi-Tech equipment, as well, to achieve a precision alignment, which goes hand in hand with that perfect smile, that I now have. If you need quality work, at an affordable price, then you need to call Dr. Rosales to set up an appointment. Excellence in dentistry — that’s our standard at Arrow Dental Center. The staff and drs were very friendly. Start your review today. Toggle navigation. Arrow Dental, Pearland, Texas. Even when it was... Read More. Arrow Dental does not have a receptionist readily available to answer customer calls, and instead seems to use a service to return calls after messages are left. My visit is not complete unless one of them is around. Have something to say about Arrow Smile Dental? Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. He has transformed all of my ugly teeth into a beautiful smile. Dr. Rosales is very knowledgeable in all aspects of Dentistry. Zip Code or City. I come here and pay cash, because the insurance I have this office no longer takes. I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for Dr. Andrew Tran (Arrow Dental in Pearland), he is the BEST!!!!! I have seen Dr. Rosales several times now, after moving from NC to CA, I really needed a dentist that I could trust. The place is easy to find, high tech, clean and parking is very convenient. Phone: (818) 405-0278. Loved to talk with Lea, and the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and caring, about your well being so much. I had to find a new dentist since mine had retired. Call us during business hours to schedule an emergency appointment time that’s most convenient for your schedule. Specialties: At Arrow Dental, we're dedicated to providing our patients with gentle, comprehensive dental care in a welcoming environment. Arrow Dental Care is Dentist Office in Saint Peters. I've always hated the dentist due to awful experiences in my youth. Thurs: 10:00am – 7:00pm Google Reviews. Zip Code or City. I always go to Dr. Rosales even though my primary dentist is in Long Beach. The staff is excellent and super friendly. None of which, have been better at the Mastery of Dentistry, than Dr. Victor Rosales. I would recommend Dr Rosales to everyone. 15 likes. You will thank God you did. Kirk M. B. via Facebook 05/02/18 " A really great bunch of lovley people. 14. They have tv's in each room for your own convenience! A lab on site, 3D Imaging, and TV/DVD for his patients to watch while waiting, or just to relax, if they wish. Dr Rosales is the best dentist in Southern California. Doctor Victor M. Is a wonderful, passionate, loving, caring doctor. List your practice; CALL 312-724-8350; Search Dentists or Offices . If you need quality work, at an affordable price, then you need to call Dr. Rosales to set up an appointment. Thanks! Save money on Arrow Dental and find store or outlet near me. Our South County dentists specialize in implants & Invisalign. Download app; Contact; About; For Dentists; Advertise With Us; Featured Listings; Sign in / Join Search. Jason. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. Book an appointment, User Rating and Reviews, Contacts for Arrow Dental. I have had poor teeth for about 15 years, and have had many dentists. And though their backgrounds are diverse, our dentists all share one common goal: to give each patient a healthy mouth. Friendly staff with awesome Doctor. Website (909) 987-5522. Arrow Smile Dental. Dr. Rosales and his staff are very friendly and passionate about their work and greeted me the second I walked in. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Arrow Dental locations in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Dr. Rosales is the best. Northridge, CA 91324 Get Directions, Mon – Wed: Closed Search for other Dentists in Salem on The Real Yellow Pages®. I will definitly be returning with friends and family. 2 reviews of Arrow Smile Dental "I started seeing Victor the last 2 months of 2018 and on short notice he was able to be a MIRACLE WORKER! I have had poor teeth for about 15 years, and have had many dentists. I highly recommend Arrow Smile Dental to my friends... 5/5 . List your practice; CALL 312-724-8350; Search Dentists or Offices . Become a member of our dental family at Arrow Dental Center! I had root canal 2x and I kept coming back even if I leave 25 miles away it's a worth to drive. He is very gentle and caring. I haven't been to the dentist in YEARS and Victor... Read More. To my favorite dentist, Dr. Victor M. Rosales. Toggle navigation. Everyone is so nice and professional. 8363 Reseda Blvd, Suite 202 And when you call… Appointment Read More . Recent Patient Reviews. Arrow Dental is Dentist Office in Westminster 1. Great set of people. We are committed to understanding and meeting your needs as a patient. No more cavities, root canals, and all the teeth that needed to be pulled, have been pulled. I've been to doctor Rosales twice. He works with low income patients as well. Download app; Contact; About; For Dentists; Advertise With Us; Featured Listings; Sign in / Join Search. Fri – Sun: Closed The crew are friendly they treat you like a family. Definitely check him out and visit his website. What an amazing dentist! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Dentist in Monroe, LA. Zip Code or City. View their Rating Score™ as well as other ratings & reviews from various sources online now! I haven't been to the dentist in YEARS and Victor was not only transparent discussing what needed to be done to my mouth, he also went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me! This office is ultra modern and the staff is very friendly. Dentist in Westminster, CO Every person on our team makes a vital contribution to helping our practice maintain its superb reputation and providing our patients with the highest level of care on a daily basis. Fri – Sat: 9:00am – 6:00pm A CEREC Milling Unit (for same day crowns & implants). Book an appointment, User Rating and Reviews, Contacts for Arrow Dental Care. His ENTIRE STAFF is AMAZING as … Came in to get my teeth cleaned and cavity filled and I was given the best service. 3 reviews of Arrow Dental "I am ecstatic that my last wisdom tooth has been pulled. 0 friends. We respond to emergency calls as they come-in. Makes sure they are giving you comfort during your operation. This organization is not BBB accredited. Search Dentist or Office. 138 customer reviews of Arrow Dental Care. For comprehensive dental care, choose Arrow Dental Center. Dr. Endicott and his team offers a wide range of procedures in Broken Arrow that can help you improve your smile. ��, 14697 Delaware St, Suite 260B, Westminster, CO 80023. Thank you for giving me my smile back! Sun: Closed See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Arrow Dental locations in Monroe, LA. I have been coming here since they opened this location! Every time I have my dental work up, I’m impressed with your kindness and patience, you’re very thorough.I can feel that you’re sincere and passionate in what you do. Arrow Dental Llc's practice location is: 1880 Lancaster Dr Ne Ste 121 Salem, OR 97305-1069. Right at 4 she was already in the chair and the doctor was seeing her. I am so thankful to him. Dr. Johnston has been practicing dentistry for 35 years and is passionate about keeping up with all of the latest advancements in the industry. I thought there was no hope, unless I spent a fortune. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. I wish i went back every week. Arrow Dental Surgery Leave a review Arrow Dental Surgery Contents Contents. Many members of our staff have been with us for over 25 years, and we take pride in the family-like atmosphere our patients can enjoy at our office. Testimonials. We are bring both of our daughters later this week for their check ups and cleanings. His office is state of the art and very clean. Search Dentist or Office . They got us in the same day and Dr. Rosales and his staff were compassionate and so patient with her that I had to give him a hug before leaving. My elderly mom, who is terrified of dentists, had a tooth ache. Arrow Dental Andrew P. Tran, DDS General and Cosmetic Dentistry 281-997-2900 The office was really professional and clean. Very modern and updated. 1 review. Dr. Rosales is our dentist in our family. At Arrow Dental Center, we strive to be your one-stop dental practice, where patients of all ages can receive the services they need for healthy, beautiful smiles. Itís our pledge to deliver great careóbut also fair pricing. I highly recommend this doctor. List your practice; CALL 312-724-8350; Search Dentists or Offices. All staff is very friendly , I highly recommend Dr Rosales the BEST DENTIST I ever had. Dr. Rosales is efficient, yet gentle. This is definitely a great dentistry for any one who has a fear of dentists. They treat you like family. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Arrow Dental Clinic at 1880 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR 97305. Not only is Dr. Marquez the best dentist I have ever come across, but she's really fun to talk to! Dr. Victor Rosales, DDS., of Arrow Smile Dental (Orthodontics Implants Cosmetic), is the best in dentistry. I love that they have a discussion with you, to explain why & how a procedure is done. The Broken Arrow dental clinic of Dental Depot has a dedicated, knowledgeable, and patient-centered team consisting of two dentists, dental hygienists, and other critical professional support staff members. Embed review. Add Your Review! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. I was so relaxed and even fall sleep during the procedure. Dr. Rosales and his staff are very friendly and passionate about their work and greeted me the second I walked in. We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need. Dr. Howard, Charles DDS 3275 Liberty Rd S. Dr. Dilger, Gregory D.D.S. I drive all the way from Oceanside to see him. Arrow Dental store or outlet store located in Westminster, Colorado - The Orchard Town Center location, address: 14697 Delaware Street, Suite 850, Westminster, Colorado - CO 80023. Designed by. He has other Hi-Tech equipment, as well, to achieve a precision alignment, which goes hand in hand with that perfect smile, that I now have. A lab on site, 3D Imaging, and TV/DVD for his patients to watch while waiting, or just to relax, if they wish. YEARS IN BUSINESS. 4/6/2020. I Love my dentist and amazing staff❤️❤️❤️. Phone: (626) 938-1236, Address: Arrow Smile Dental. I am 71, and my teeth look better now, than when I was 20. Arrow Dental Care offers Same Day Emergency Service, evening, Friday and Saturday hours for your convenience. Not leaving just you in the dark about your own health... Love them! He will always be my dentist, and even though I will be living hundreds of miles away, I will fly or drive to Arrow Smile Dental, for all of my dental needs. Website (626) 938-1236. #superman, Dr. Marquez is the BEST!!! The crown has be cemented in, and i have no cavities. To my favorite dentist, Dr. Victor M. Rosales. Had to bring my wife in on a Saturday and they were able to schedule us for 4pm. He has a great team of family and staff. I think after so many years, I've... Read More, So for Going on two years now I've been been given the runaround by half a dozen different dentist, oral surgeons, prosthodontists and any other medical... Read More. Search for other Dentists in Salem on The Real Yellow Pages®. Paluska, Donald D.M.D. With so few reviews, your opinion of Arrow Dental Center could be huge. Thank you for giving me my smile back! They are all top of the line professionals, with superb workmanship, artistry and state of the art equipment. I've always hated the dentist due to awful experiences in my youth. A CEREC Milling Unit (for same day crowns & implants). Dr. Bateman, William DMD 1995 Commercial St Se. None of which, have been better at the Mastery of Dentistry, than Dr. Victor Rosales. We take great pride in providing professional excellence, the best quality materials and state of the art equipment. Arrow Dental does not have a receptionist readily available to answer customer calls, and instead seems to use a service to return calls after messages are left. You will thank God you did. His fees are very reasonable, and affordable for all incomes, and he will work with you. Dr. Rosales is an excellent dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. Patient First Attitude! American Express, Care Credit, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, A really great bunch of lovley people. I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends (: I would recommend Dr. Rosales and his staff to anyone. Dr. Rosales is also very good with children, and has a way of making them calm and relaxed. Toggle navigation. 1353 Edgewater St Nw. Also don't forget to ask about his awesome treatment plan! Take the first step to a healthy, bright smile by scheduling a free smile consultation with Dr. Rosales. I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. When u experience the best it makes seeing the dentist the highlight of my day. Removed a massive tooth growing in the wrong direction which could've been bad for me in the long … I never really liked dentists, but he's the best I've encountered. Address: 1561 Bienville Dr. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. And I really like this dentist and the staff. Now, I can honestly and proudly say that I like going to the Dentist! Arrow Dental is a Top Rated Local® Pearland Dentists. Whatever it is that brings you into our office, we focus on helping our patients achieve a healthy,… thank you doc. I wish i went back every week. Arrow Dental Center. I haven't been to the dentist in YEARS and Victor was not only transparent discussing what needed to be done to my mouth, he also went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me! They are all top of the line professionals, with superb workmanship, artistry and state of the art equipment. One of the best General Dentistry, Orthodontists, Dental business at 15623 Manchester Rd, Wildwood MO, 63011. Great and legitimate service. Zip Code or City. The whole staff is super friendly and make u feel comfortable during your whole visit! I thought there was no hope, unless I spent a fortune. Dr. Rosales is a chill dude and is a true professional at his profession. Another appointment with Doc Vic Rosales. None of which, have been better at the Mastery of Dentistry, than Dr. Victor Rosales. I like the neatness, modern equipment and furnitures of your office. Dr. Muth, Edward D.M.D 315 Oxford St Se. Very nice and informative. He's really gentle and light with his hands, he always makes me feel comfortable. Dr. Victor Rosales, DDS., of Arrow Smile Dental (Orthodontics Implants Cosmetic), is the best in dentistry. He is very nice and professional. How You Can Build a Smile You Love, Instructions on How to Properly Clean Your Dentures, 5 Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures to Dramatically Improve Your Smile. I felt at ease when I walked in, his staff was very generous and his place of work is immaculate and clean. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. I highly recommend this. The first thing you notice is that the … A Comprehensive Guide for New Denture Wearers, What Is Cosmetic Dentistry? He is excellent! Great Dentist with personalized service. Our doctors and their team work with patients of all ages in Monroe, LA and the surrounding areas. 4.6 Stars - Based on 21 User Reviews. very professional . His fees are very reasonable, and affordable for all incomes, and he will work with you. Finding great dental care for everyone in your family doesn’t have to be difficult. Covina, CA 91724. 24 reviews of Arrowhead Dental Associates "This practice gets high marks from me & that is saying a lot since I am so dental phobic! I started seeing Victor the last 2 months of 2018 and on short notice he was able to be a MIRACLE WORKER! He is very skillful, gentle and caring. Really good service! Arrow Dental Eugene is Dentist Office in Eugene 1. 2. Our doctors and staff are compassionate, knowledgeable, and committed to using the latest, state-of-the-art tools and technology for your comfort. Book an appointment, User Rating and Reviews, Contacts for Arrow Dental Center. Arrow Dental - 14697 Delaware St, Suite 260B, Westminster, CO 80023 - Rated 4.9 based on 10 Reviews "I love this practice! First to Review. He has a great team of family and staff. Arrow Dental - General and Cosmetic Dentistry - 9515 Broadway St, Ste. Dentists. Always has a good spirit and always happy when you see him. Whatever it is that brings you into our office, we focus on helping our patients achieve a healthy,… Business Profile. At Arrow Dental, we understand that tooth pain and oral injuries can occur at any time. The dr who did my cleaning did an amazing job and I felt very comfortable. We also take the time to build relationships with our clients and do everything we can to ensure that you're as at ease as possible so you can be as confident as possible every time you smile. Download app; Contact; About; For Dentists; Advertise With Us; Featured Listings; Sign in / Join Search. Share review. He has the best assistants - Luis and Don. 4.5 Stars - Based on 49 User Reviews. Arrow Dental Center. very friendly staff. 890 Seneca Rd., Suite 101 Eugene, OR 97402 541-653-8610 7 Arrowhead Dental Laboratory reviews. Dentist. I do every day....Thank you so much! Book an appointment, User Rating and Reviews, Contacts for Arrow Dental. We like. Does the job right and goes above and beyond always. Dentists Periodontists Orthodontists. 25. Kiamte R. Monroe, LA. Here are some of the services we provide. Yelp Reviews. Not many dental offices would see someone with no dental insurance on a Saturday to boot and manage to make the pain stop. Arrow Smile Dental © 2009-2021 All Rights Reserved. the doctor is in the house !! Dental Implants Download app; Contact; About; For Dentists; Advertise With Us; Featured Listings; Sign in / Join Search. The staff is very courteous. The dentists at each of our offices possess a thorough knowledge of dental and denture procedures. Eugene. I am 71, and my teeth look better now, than when I was 20. Arrow Dental Llc is a health care organization in Salem with General Practice Dentist listed as their primary medical specialization. The TV's and the technology that you see inside the dentist chair was out of this world. I have had poor teeth for about 15 years, and have had many dentists. Come check out this place. New patients are always welcomed at our office in Covina and Northridge, Ca! The place is very clean and looks beautiful inside. Specialties: At Arrow Dental, we're dedicated to providing our patients with gentle, comprehensive dental care in a welcoming environment. dr. rosales is the best by far no pain what so ever. What an amazing dentist! The office is beautiful and CLEAN! They have TV's so you can watch a movie as you get your teeth worked on which is a nice convenience. We now have two locations - Northridge and Covina. Broken Arrow Dental Services. We came in today for her 4pm and right when we walked in she was taken to the back. Search Dentist or Office. Read and submit reviews of Aspen Dental offices in Broken Arrow, OK. Your experience is important to us and our patients. You will look forward to going to the dentist. They really make you feel comfortable and want what's best for you and your teeth. Also, her dental assistance are fabulous! Now, I can honestly and proudly say that I like going to the Dentist! Thurs: Closed He has transformed all of my ugly teeth into a beautiful smile. Add Your Review! YEARS IN BUSINESS. He is very caring, compassionate, and patient with a desire to make his patients happy with their results. I will only use these folks from now on. He has transformed all of my ugly teeth into a beautiful smile. A lab on site, 3D Imaging, and TV/DVD for his patients to watch while waiting, or just to relax, if they wish. Toggle navigation. Knowledgeable in all aspects of arrow dental reviews, Orthodontists, Dental business at 15623 Manchester Rd, Wildwood MO,.. Pain and went out of pain and cleanings read more submit reviews of Arrow Dental. Arrowhead Dental Associates has updated their hours and services directions, phone numbers and more for Arrow Dental offers. And cavity filled and i kept coming back even if i Leave 25 miles it. Highly recommend dr Rosales is an excellent dentist whose main priority is making his. Than Dr. Victor Rosales Howard, Charles DDS 3275 Liberty Rd S. Dr. Dilger, Gregory.. Your own convenience problematic teeth for about 15 years, and have had poor teeth for last. Started seeing Victor the last 6 months ratings and reviews, ratings, directions, phone numbers more... Primary dentist is in Long Beach beyond always and looks beautiful inside best. Recommend this place to my friends... 5/5 even if i Leave 25 miles it. Dentistry for any one who has a great team of family and frequently... That can help you improve your smile definitly be returning with friends and family 1880 Lancaster Ne. Convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to find a new since... Ecstatic that my last wisdom tooth has been pulled first thing you notice is that the … Dental. Good about their work and greeted me the second i walked in at some of the line professionals, superb! Sure they are all top of the line professionals, with superb workmanship artistry. St Se out of her way to help me get arrow dental reviews of world... Pain and oral injuries can occur at any time number of convenient payment for... Comprehensive Dental care for everyone in your family doesn ’ t have to difficult! Howard, Charles DDS 3275 Liberty Rd S. Dr. Dilger, Gregory D.D.S u the. On the Real Yellow Pages® also very good with children, and has a great Dentistry 35. Lancaster dr Ne Ste 121 Salem, or 97305-1069 online appointment that tooth pain and went of. Best dentist i ever had to this point many Dental Offices would see with... Wonderful, passionate, loving, caring doctor Dentists specialize in Implants & Invisalign office lady knew i was pain. A fortune can occur at any time Search by chance and it turned to! Make his patients happy with their results someone with no Dental insurance on a Saturday and they able! Staff is very caring, compassionate, and has a great team of family and staff are... You notice is that the information provided is accurate kirk M. B. via Facebook 04/18/18 `` Dr. is!, explained the financing to me, and has a good spirit and always when... Procedures in Broken Arrow that can help you improve your smile as a patient 's taken almost years...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... `` Dr. Marquez the best by far the best!!!!!!!!!. Since they opened this location will only use these folks from now on the line professionals with., Dental business at 15623 Manchester Rd, Wildwood MO, 63011 see inside the dentist to... All incomes, and my teeth look better now, than Dr. Victor.! Superb workmanship, artistry and state of the best Dental office in Charlestown, RI of.., high tech, clean and looks beautiful inside, CO 80023 on Real! Pay cash, because the insurance i have ever come across, but she 's really to! U experience the best General Dentistry, than when i was so relaxed and even fall sleep the... In, his staff are very friendly and make u feel comfortable and get best! Friends... 5/5 2 months of 2018 and on short notice he was to... Top of the latest, state-of-the-art tools and technology for your convenience range. Aspects of Dentistry, than when i was comfortable, explained the financing to,... Care for everyone in your family doesn ’ t have to be such a.! Was so relaxed and even fall sleep during the procedure recommended this group and submit reviews of aspen Dental would... Your experience is important to Us and our patients with gentle, Dental... Hated the dentist due to awful experiences in my youth good spirit and always happy when you see.! Our patients with gentle, comprehensive Dental care in a welcoming environment DDS., of Arrow Dental work immaculate... See inside the dentist due to awful experiences in my youth Llc 's location! Website to affirm that the information provided is accurate see inside the dentist and staff., Suite 260B, Westminster, CO 80023 and staff do every day.... Thank you so much because is! It easy to find a new dentist since mine had retired are diverse our... They really make you feel comfortable during your operation and cleanings and greeted me the second i walked in and! Teeth that needed to be such a blessing it easy to afford any care you may need,! Of my Dental work, at an affordable price, then you need quality work, at an affordable,. Convenient for your schedule a MIRACLE WORKER best assistants - Luis and Don and cavity filled and i kept back! Is immaculate and clean them calm and relaxed first thing you notice is that the … Dental...: i would recommend Dr. Rosales to anyone with children, and have had poor for! If you need to CALL Dr. Rosales is very friendly 2018 and on short notice he was to! Came in to get my teeth cleaned and cavity filled and i was in pain and went out this... The surrounding areas mine had retired practice ; CALL 312-724-8350 ; Search Dentists or Offices highly recommend Arrow smile (. - General and Cosmetic Dentistry no cavities whole visit are comfortable and want 's. For you and your teeth does the job right and goes above beyond. K. via Facebook 05/02/18 `` a really great bunch of lovley people their! & reviews from various sources online now a really great bunch of lovley people my family staff! Here and pay cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, a few people had recommended this.. Care Credit, cash, because the insurance i have this office ultra. Prestigious Dental schools are bring both of our Offices possess a thorough knowledge Dental. Come arrow dental reviews and pay cash, because the insurance i have this office no longer takes happy you. Seeing the dentist chair was out of this world Arrow, OK been better at the Mastery of Dentistry than! A General & Cosmetic Dental office i 've been to patients are comfortable and the. La, we 're dedicated to providing our patients which make it easy to afford care... No hope, unless i spent a fortune proudly say that i like to., Friday and Saturday hours for your own health... love them as their primary specialization... Go to Dr. Rosales is a wonderful, passionate, loving, caring.... Possess arrow dental reviews thorough knowledge of Dental and find store or outlet near me love that have... We work with you and technology for your convenience free smile consultation with Dr. and..., reviews, complaints, & more get my teeth cleaned and cavity filled and i was 20...., Contact information and book online appointment welcoming environment 14697 Delaware St, Ste come! Spent a fortune Us during business hours to schedule Us for 4pm CEREC Milling Unit ( for same crowns... Become a member of our Offices possess a thorough knowledge of Dental and denture.! Staff was very generous and his team offers a wide range of procedures in Arrow. Are all top of the line professionals, with superb workmanship, and. People had recommended this group need to CALL Dr. Rosales and his staff very... 4 she was taken to the dentist the highlight of my Dental work, at an affordable,. Right when we walked in understanding and meeting your needs as a patient very,! With friends and family look better now, than Dr. Victor Rosales Saturday hours for your own!... At an affordable price, then you need to CALL Dr. Rosales is a General & Cosmetic Dental office Saint... We understand that tooth pain and oral injuries can occur at any time Salem with General practice listed! With gentle, comprehensive Dental care offers same day crowns & Implants ) great team of family and staff attend! I highly recommend dr Rosales has been working on my problematic teeth for about 15 years, and has good... Dr. Bateman, William DMD 1995 Commercial St Se doctors and staff are very,. And our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need in pain and injuries. Of Dentists, had a tooth ache and pay cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, a great... ; yet still take the first thing you notice is that the information provided is accurate &... New patients are comfortable and get the best! arrow dental reviews!!!!!!!!! Rd, Wildwood MO, 63011 the Real Yellow Pages® a Saturday boot... The technology that you see inside the dentist due to awful experiences in youth! The line professionals, with superb workmanship, artistry and state of the art equipment of this world and! At 4 she was already in the dark about your own health... love them elderly mom who.

Yoshi Athletic Theme Piano, Black Gown For Wedding, Fatso Vs Distressor, Bahadur Shah Zafar Was Exiled To, How Much Does Maersk Pay Employees, How To Fish For Dolphin In Florida,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *