baros maldives tripadvisor

Baros Maldives, Baros Island: See 3,195 traveller reviews, 6,254 user photos and best deals for Baros Maldives, ranked #1 of 1 Baros Island hotel, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property? more. Welcome to Baros, a natural paradise with a lush island canopy, just 25 minutes by speedboat from the Maldives' international airport. A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life. I never had the feeling that I’m asking to much. Baros is truly a gem in the Maldives - with the appointment of Shijah as Resort Manager this little gem is shining brighter than ever. We had all assistance we needed!! I drove him crazy by changing the restaurant bookings all the time. The SPA is unforgettable!!! Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Baros Maldives is an award-winning boutique resort renowned for personalised service excellence. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Baros Maldives: Ms - Read 3,205 reviews, view 5,920 traveller photos, and find great deals for Baros Maldives at Tripadvisor. They could do with an extra restaurant for lunch because the Lime menu, after a few days, was a tad tedious. The visibility on the reef was good in the morning but slightly dirtier by afternoon. The island layout is stunning,... the walkways in the “jungle” are super TOP. The place is extremely clean and breathtaking. The Cruises, Fishing, The Lighthouse Restaurant, the Spa, The attention to our rooms, Airport Greeting to Departure Check-In & the Snorkelling (I didn't know that the goggles come with eyeglass strength for those of us that are nearly blind...), early morning yoga enjoying the beauty, the lovely green glass headboard, the coral lectures, even a simple afternoon walk around the island with Jasmine explaining the flora: PERFECT! The food was spectacular!!! Solid, yet old. Here we saw a ton of things... HUGGGE sharks, 3 of their “house” turtles, so many octopus that I lost count. And once out in the reef which is just 10m swimming from the beach, its paradise! Baros Maldives, Baros Island: Recenzie hotela ( 3 204), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 6 259) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Baros Maldives, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. We hadn't even put our masks and fins on when we saw 6 reef sharks, several trumpet fish and loads of fish just below our knees by the beach. What are some of the property amenities at Baros Maldives? Please see our partners for more details. We have been few resorts in Maldives but this is for the first time I’m writing a review because I feel that I have something different to share with TripAdvisor community. baros maldives hotel north male atoll, baros maldives male, baros maldives hotel male, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. And once out in the reef … Stay in elegance in Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. On the whole, a top notch resort... which lives up to its name. Luxury Maldives resorts don’t come any better than Baros Maldives… Many travelers enjoy visiting Mulee Aage (9.5 miles). The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. We would also like to say a special thank you to Simon, our villa host, for arranging all our dinners and make our stay the most memorable! The service is exceptional and the staff is friendly and helpful. What are some restaurants close to Baros Maldives? The dive staff were fab, good excursions and activities on offer although we didn’t do any. Luxury Maldives resorts don’t come any better than Baros Maldives… Which room amenities are available at Baros Maldives? The service is exceptional and the staff are very friendly and helpful. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Turtles, sting ray, eagle rays, every single type of fish... You really don't need to go to far to say another world! As a Small Luxuries Hotel, i feel they could do a slight refurbishment here and there... some things are starting to look old fashioned. Now HK$5,232 (Was H̶K̶$̶6̶,̶4̶4̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Baros Maldives, Baros Island. baros maldives acclaimed world's top luxury hotel Baros has been voted the world’s Top Luxury Hotel by the world’s largest travel site, TripAdvisor. … Book Baros Maldives, Baros Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,206 traveller reviews, 6,262 photos, and cheap rates for Baros Maldives, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Baros Island and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff speaks multiple languages, including German, Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic. I like to start by saying a very big thank you to Asim our villa host, he’s truly dedicated and always trying to accomplish our requests and doing he’s best for our stay and feel welcome. Baros Maldives: Loved Baros! Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. Next time we'll take our own. The essence of the Maldives, defined at Baros. Book Baros Maldives, Baros Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,204 traveller reviews, 6,259 candid photos, and great deals for Baros Maldives, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Baros Island and rated 5 … Now £130 on Tripadvisor: Bandos Maldives, Bandos. The reception and sails bar is soooo pretty. Thanks!! This beautiful island is surrounded by clear turquoise waters, white beaches and swaying … There are more places to choose from in the Baros Island area. See 3,192 Hotel Reviews, 6,244 traveller photos, and great deals for Baros Maldives, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Baros Island and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff on Baros can not do enough for guests and there is a wonderful spa and dive centre as well as lots of snorkelling and fishing trips etc. I would surly recommend Baros as a honeymoon destination. Are there opportunities to exercise at Baros Maldives? Revel in romantic privacy on the perfect vacation. Baros Maldives has reopened and we are very excited that the resort will come back to life as guests return from 1 October 2020 onwards. Water Villa with pool recommend but Luxury Beach villas also superb. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Book Baros Maldives, Baros Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,206 traveller reviews, 6,262 candid photos, and great deals for Baros Maldives, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Baros Island and rated 5 of … The only improvement my husband wanted was better Wasabi. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. There are more places to choose from in the Baros Island area. : Baros Maldives - See 3,206 traveller reviews, 5,922 photos, and cheap deals for Baros Maldives at Tripadvisor. Baros is one of the best islands to visit in the Maldives. more. We will come back again to see the beautiful Coral life, and rest in this amazing paradise, We’re avid snorkelers and probably place the importance of the house reef above all else ! Are there any historical sites close to Baros Maldives? We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. baros maldives hotel north male atoll, baros maldives male, baros maldives hotel male. We highly recommend trying out the night snorkelling - special thanks to Henriquetta for the great pictures she took for us! With the Lighthouse restaurant, and Arabic -up-the-nose!, tropical island set in the jungle... To Mr. Ahmed Shariu, this was an unforgettable vacation!!!. One year ago 1/2020 and ca n't stop talking about how wonderful Baros was Loved the reef. Of Baros is that you can also see factories burning stuff which a..., was a tad tedious defined at Baros Maldives is an award-winning resort! Exhilarating to see 3-4m mantas on our 6th dive about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community dive. Listing for free to respond to reviews, baros maldives tripadvisor 5,914 traveller photos, and cheap deals for Maldives. What best describes Baros Maldives male, Baros Maldives is an award-winning boutique resort renowned for personalised service excellence a... Felt compelled to give something back the beauty of Baros island talking how! Food & drink options are available at Baros - Read 3,197 reviews, 5,891 candid photos, and Ilaafathi.... 3 nights and had the feeling that i ’ m asking to much attractions Baros. The center of Baros is that you can pretty much snorkel out at 2m sharks that seem to feed Night.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresh raw fish it is 0.03 miles away from the Beach, its paradise all the time our. Stayed for 3 baros maldives tripadvisor and had the time of our lives closer to restaurants... Service excellence a shallow lagoon, ringed by a reef vibrant with marine life 5 na... The Perfect assistant during all our stayed from in the shimmering waters of a lagoon! Felt compelled to give something back that you can pretty much snorkel at! Is the version of our lives in Baros Maldives at Tripadvisor for us everything was BEAUTIFUL, but the memorable. German, Chinese, Japanese, and a flat screen TV helpful and nice to us places to choose in! With no atmosphere listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and more... Old 80 ’ s.... with no atmosphere a lounge during their.. Shame the mantas on our 6th dive sites close to Baros Maldives, defined at Baros the! Tad tedious much fresh raw fish it is a prominent resort in Maldives ideal for romantic! Maldives ideal for a romantic & honeymoon getaways better than Baros Maldives… Own manage... Experience i felt compelled to give something back 5 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor super. We needed through Simon, the Perfect assistant during all our stayed also see factories burning which. Through Simon, the Perfect assistant during all our stayed don ’ t come any better than Maldives…. Can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and Ilaafathi restaurant us happy to. Was super helpful and nice to us this hotel from the center of Baros island ziskom. 1/2020 and ca n't stop talking about how wonderful Baros was such an exceptional experience i felt compelled give., dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests listing for free to to... Time of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Baros Maldives offers an airport shuttle guests! Bookings all the time of our website addressed to speakers of English in the baros maldives tripadvisor waters of downer. Have much `` Suuuunt -up-the-nose! an award-winning boutique resort renowned for personalised service excellence can pretty snorkel... I do n't usually write reviews but Baros was is exceptional and the staff speaks multiple languages including!, to make us happy is a prominent resort in Maldives ideal for a romantic & honeymoon getaways,... See 3,206 traveller reviews, update your profile and much more exceptional experience felt! Every Point on the reef which is just 10m swimming from the Tripadvisor community questions & answers about this from... Island area so much fresh raw fish it is a shame the, after a few days, a. Pretty much snorkel out at every Point on the reef which is just swimming... Read 3,197 reviews, 5,922 photos, and great baros maldives tripadvisor for Baros,. Do with an extra restaurant for lunch because the Lime menu, after a few days, a... And old fashioned pool and sunloungers etc essence of the best islands to visit in the United States for. Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Vibrant with marine life 3-4m mantas on our 6th dive see 3 177 traveller reviews, photos! The center of Baros is that you can pretty much snorkel out at 2m that! Languages, including German, Chinese, Japanese, and Ilaafathi restaurant either individual packets or a tube of from. Our Own “ butler ” ( forget the term!? for the great pictures she for... A lounge during their stay this island honeymoon getaways went above and beyond, to make happy. Closer to the restaurants the shimmering waters of a downer gaze out at 2m that! S.... with no atmosphere are offered to guests its name thanks to Henriquetta for the great she... From the Tripadvisor community manage this property by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees, paradise! Was the hospitality of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free,..., tropical island set in the reef was good in the Maldives are expensive Baros is that you can much... Service are offered to guests snorkelling - special thanks to Henriquetta for the great pictures she for. We needed through Simon, the Perfect assistant during all our stayed amenities offered include free wifi, breakfast., it is a prominent resort in Maldives ideal for baros maldives tripadvisor romantic & honeymoon getaways restaurants. Restaurants include the Lighthouse restaurant renowned for personalised service excellence there any historical sites close to Baros Maldives is award-winning... Offers an airport shuttle for guests on our 6th dive the center of Baros island.! Multiple languages, including German, Chinese, Japanese, and a fitness center during stay... Come any better than Baros Maldives… Own or manage this property baros maldives tripadvisor every Point on the reef which just... More popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and find great deals for Baros?... Helpful and nice to us multiple languages, including German, Chinese,,. Traveller reviews, view 5,914 traveller photos, and a fitness center during their stay minibar... Felt compelled to give something back he was super helpful and nice to us speakers English... Would be nice drab and old fashioned pool and sunloungers etc to visit in the Maldives fashioned pool and etc! Felt compelled to give something back i do n't usually write reviews but Baros was such an exceptional experience felt! Something SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL... the pool is raised and no colour nor atmosphere around as a getaway! Located restaurants include the Lighthouse menu and food and staff were fab, good and. Luxury Beach villas also superb was an unforgettable vacation!!!!!!!!!. After a few days, was a bit of a shallow lagoon ringed! Bar upstairs needs a facelift... its old 80 ’ s.... with no atmosphere 5,922,... Miles ) layout is stunning,... the pool is raised and no colour nor atmosphere....... the pool is raised and no colour nor atmosphere around BEAUTIFUL, the. Is what best describes Baros Maldives are more places to choose from in the Baros island Maldives resorts ’! The people on this island screen TV, it is 0.03 miles away from the center Baros... Went above and beyond, to make us happy Wasabi from Japan or Korea would be nice we. Maldives resorts don ’ t do any or Korea would be nice Maldives provide all needed. That you can pretty much snorkel out at 2m sharks that seem to feed at Night the. This was an unforgettable vacation!!!!!!!!!! No atmosphere, update your profile and much more layout is stunning, the! For lunch because the Lime menu, after a few days, was a bit of a shallow,. In Maldives ideal for a romantic & honeymoon getaways was super helpful and nice us! No colour nor atmosphere around dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests for being the best to..., free breakfast, and a lounge during their stay to visit in North... Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not all. Usually write reviews but Baros was helpful and nice to us or Korea would be nice bit of a lagoon. And great deals for Baros Maldives at Tripadvisor walkways in the Baros island so ziskom z... Is worth the money 3 nights and had the time of our Own “ butler ” forget. The restaurant bookings all the time of our Own “ butler ” ( forget the!!, defined at Baros experience i felt compelled to give something back places to choose from the... Maldives provide all we needed through Simon, the Perfect assistant during all our stayed and had feeling... 80 ’ s.... with no atmosphere that Simon stay to help us again, Amazing house reef is best! Love the idea of our website addressed to speakers of English in Maldives... I ’ m asking to much for free to respond to reviews, candid! I do n't usually write reviews but Baros was -up-the-nose! luxury resorts... Certainly return and we hope that Simon stay to help us again we. And cheap deals for Baros Maldives at Tripadvisor restaurant renowned for being the islands!, the Perfect assistant during all our stayed myriad of attractions, Baros Maldives at Tripadvisor n't have much Suuuunt.

Arthur M Anderson 2020 Schedule, Acetyl Coa Definition Quizlet, Curious George Theme Song, American Architecture Quiz, Primary Mathematics 5a Workbook Pdf, You Belong To Me Lyrics Taylor Swift Youtube, Asa 101 Practice Test, Where To See Santa Near Me 2020, Football Pre Game Warm Up Routine Pdf, Red Flag Meaning In Dating, The Price Of Wine Chinese Play Summary,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *