grand millennium dubai barsha heights

You can request this in the next step. All rooms have kitchenettes and washers/dryers. All distances are measured in straight lines. Offers dishes from Thailand, China, Japan, Malaysia etc. Private karaoke rooms and cocktail bar in Dubai. Grand Millennium Dubai: Best hotel in barsha heights - See 1,618 traveller reviews, 791 candid photos, and great deals for Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at Tripadvisor. where to? Established in the luxurious Grand Millennium Hotel, and located in Barsha Heights, The Atrium is a place that offers you extreme comfort and delight when you dine in with them. Jebel Ali Race Course is minutes away. Please enter a valid email address. I loved the pizzas. Respect the privacy of others. My husband and I always feel welcome. The hotel is within easy reach from the city’s prime business and leisure attractions and at a walking distance from a Metro Station that enables easy transportation at cheap fares. I have a 3 years old boy, I need a separate bed for him, do provide such a thing? After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity. more. I loved the pizzas. +971 52 323 9961 ... Grand Millennium Hotel. Jasmine Spa is one of the best message center in Dubai offers world class massage deals. As with the club room you get lounge assess and a one way limo service. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. ”, “- spacious rooms as we stayed in apartment. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Fine Dining - Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Indonesian. The facilities are excellent, restaurants are great, but most of all the staff could not be better. Set in Dubai, 2.7 km from Sufouh Beach, Millennium Place Barsha Heights Hotel offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. Barsha Heights (TECOM) Theme. I believe that all 5 stars hotels in dubai are a like in their style and furnture but the great difference is the staff and the responding time, and that is what you will experience at the Grand millennium in barsha heights… If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Breakfast is beyond perfection, Kudos to the dining room team and house keeping. Thank you for choosing Grand Millennium Dubai as your preferred hotel for the upcoming stay in Dubai. Need something else? your response is appreciated I would like to now if wafer discounts will be applicable in January? It offers contemporary rooms with minibars, free Wi-Fi and flat screens. When would you like to stay at Grand Millennium Dubai? We used the voice club, which has private karaoke rooms, everyone had a blast. AED 150 for unlimited house drinks and … Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Sheikh Zayed Road, Barsha Heights (Tecom) , Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Grand Millennium Dubai has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 17, 2008, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.0), Free private parking available at the hotel. Front desk, concierge and service staff were all friendly and helpful; I was particularly thankful to Manager Mohamed for his assistance. Mr Mohammed Rashad at the the front desk is outstanding. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai offers different restaurants in Barsha Heights (Tecom), from local specialties to International and western cuisines. Grand Millennium features a range of restaurants and bars. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Grand Millennium Dubai Barsha Heights: Asian $$ Asian restaurant at the Grand Millennium Dubai. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Amazing variety of TV channels. Combining business and leisure, this exclusive property offers meticulously appointed rooms with distinguished facilities. Thanks. Erine at Reception was awesome in arranging a lovely room on the 19th floor with a captivating view of Dubai. Sandeep and his team was amazing as we were special taken care of I wish to say that this hotel has good food options along with suttle service, coming often to this hotel and everytime service is getting good like this time I would.like to appreciate concierge team where I found everything in order especially sandeep who help me for almost everything , shahdat and other were good too, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Desert Spring Tourism - Day Tours, Hotels near Morgan's International Realty, Hotels near Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station, Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport Hotels, Hotels near University of Wollongong - Dubai Campus, Hotels near The Emirates Academy Of Hospitality Management. AED 150 for unlimited house drinks and a dish (3 hours sitting). Overall spent wonderful time. Tuesday: 4pm - 3am: Wednesday: 4pm - 3am: Thursday: 4pm - 3am: Friday: 2pm - 3am: Saturday - Monday Boasting a swimming pool, a restaurant, a fitness centre and views of the city, Millennium Place Barsha Heights Hotel Apartments is situated in Dubai and features … Yes, our apartments are equipped with kitchen facilities. We original book for a deluxe room and they have updgraded us into one bedroom.All the staff are amazing and approachable especially on the reception area named Ms.Maricor who assist us with all our needs.The property is well organized and sanitized when it comes to facilitating the temperature check and all the room amenities.Though buffet is not available we enjoyed our breakfast as all food is delicious and served in our room.All the amenity kits was provided as requested. One of our bestsellers in Dubai! Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. The Grand Millennium Dubai is a 5-star award-winning hotel conveniently located in the heart of Dubai city. It is my preferred place to stay in Dubai. The room rate was also reasonable. Buffet breakfast was excellent, fresh and plentiful. There was a problem loading the reviews. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size. From intimate boardrooms to stunning 315 square meter ballroom with 145 square meters of pre-function space, we offer an exciting mix of multi-purpose venues equipped with advanced audio-visual technology. In two bedroom apartment, how many toilets there are? do you offer free shuttle service? What do you in both of these lounges? Mr. mohammed at the front desk is always prompt to help, our check in was fast. Read more, “Staff was very helpful and nice (Joy, Kate,Waseem) ”. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Grand Millennium Dubai Barsha Heights: Asian $$ Asian restaurant at the Grand Millennium Dubai. CLUB ROOM & SUITE BENEFITS: Following room categories can enjoy club floor benefits: ¬ Suites‐ Airport pick up from or drop off to the Dubai International Airport. Excellent place to stay. The room was large and well air conditioned. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Promotional content will be removed. I really like this property. My husband and I always enjoy this property. AED 149 (With Soft Beverages) AED 249 (3 hours free flow package) The Atrium at the Grand Millennium Hotel offers a delectable International buffet as part of their weekly Friday brunch. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. And it was nice to just take the lift back to our room. Hotellil on katusebassein, kust avaneb panoraamvaade linnale. Please be advised that a smoking room is available in the hotel property. Hotel has an exclusive Travel Desk located in our lobby area, always more than happy to assist you with shuttle timings and also your tour & travel needs within UAE. Find properties for sale and rent in propertyeportal.com We would like to thank you for choosing us as the preferred hotel for your upcoming stay in Dubai. With prime location in the heart of the city, The Grand Millennium Dubai offers a meeting address of remarkable convenience and prestige spread over 1028 square meter of versatile spaces. Toshi - Grand Millennium Dubai. “We original book for a deluxe room and they have updgraded us into one bedroom.All the staff are amazing and approachable especially on the reception area named Ms.Maricor who assist us with all our needs.The property is well organized and sanitized when it comes to facilitating the temperature check and all the room amenities.Though buffet is not available we enjoyed our breakfast as all food is delicious and served in our room.All the amenity kits was provided as requested.” Stayed in studio apartments it’s spacious in size, can feel suite experience. Dubai keskses asukohas, Sheikh Zayed Roadil asuv hotell Grand Millennium Dubai pakub avaraid tube ja tasuta WiFi-ühendust kogu hotellis. The value was great, especially with breakfast served in our room. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 17 mi from Millennium Al Barsha. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Toshi - Grand Millennium Dubai Menu. Or two toilets in each bedroom within the apartment??? Location is excellent for me as I work that side of the city , also close the the Marina, Palm, Burj, the breakfast is really excellent and the staff are very good. We used the voice club, which has private karaoke rooms, everyone had a blast. The Atrium - Grand Millennium Restaurant in Barsha Heights Dubai. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Among the … Yes, we have few shops and Carrefour as well near to the hotel at a walking distance. The staff is very helpful respectful and nice too, The view from the windows were excellent Dubai Media City and Internet City are also just just over 1 miles from the hotel and Dubai International Airport is a 25-minute drive away. +971 4 514 9195 LOCK, STOCK & BARREL, 8th Floor, Grand Millennium Hotel, Barsha Heights, Dubai We came first time in dubai and our tour agency chose one of the best hotel for us where we actually taken care by entire staff, special thanks to concierge guys who genuinely shown care towards us. Check for travel restrictions. Our high-level of personalized service provides guests with a unique and exceptional experience. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Im super happy with the new menu, whatever you order will be good. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. 54 reviews #1,425 of 7,894 Restaurants in Dubai $$ - $$$ Indian Lebanese International Ground Floor, Grand Millennium Hotel, Barsha Heights Lobby level, Dubai United Arab Emirates +971 4 587 7189 Website Menu Area. All the Two bedroom apartments provide two bathrooms. Mr. mohammed at the front desk is always prompt to help, our check in was fast. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. And it was nice to just take the lift back to our room. See 1,618 traveler reviews, 1,265 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Millennium Dubai, ranked #187 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Grand Millennium Dubai. – Barsha Heights Open now 5pm – 1am (Today) 4.3. Read more, “Great hotel if you want to visit their in-house, bars/clubs/lounges. Dress Code. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. With a rooftop swimming pool which has panoramic city views, health club, and award-winning restaurants and bars, you'll have all you need to rest and relax. I am very pleased with my accommodation at Grand Millennium Dubai, stayed for 10 days in February. The hotel is within easy reach from the city’s prime business and leisure attractions and at a walking distance from a Metro Station that enables easy transportation at cheap fares. Lock Stock & Barrel Barsha Heights, Grand Millennium Dubai Barsha Heights. Hotel Grand Millennium Dubai is located just 10 minutes’ drive from the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Marina. Serves Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Indonesian. Prices are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021. Regards. European, The accommodations also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers at Millennium Al Barsha. Lock, Stock & Barrel Barsha Heights is the best bar in Dubai, with delicious food, epic live music, cool weekly events and daily deals. 380 Dining Reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. We used the voice club, which has private karaoke rooms, everyone had a blast. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. “We original book for a deluxe room and they have updgraded us into one bedroom.All the staff are amazing and approachable especially on the reception area named Ms.Maricor who assist us with all our...”, “Great hotel if you want to visit their in-house, bars/clubs/lounges. Mall of the Emirates is 0.6 mi from the hotel, while Burj Al Arab Tower is 3.7 mi away. Booking.com™. The value was great, especially with breakfast served in our room. https://www.millenniumhotels.com › en › dubai › millennium-al-barsha There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 12Noon to 4PM . WiFi and parking are free, and this aparthotel also features 4 outdoor pools. grand millennium dubai hotel dubai, grand millennium hotel dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road Exit 36, Barsha Heights, Dubai 212422 United Arab Emirates, Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport. The room is quite and have a good sleep and totalg relax. Belgian Beer Café - Grand Millennium Dubai Dubai; Belgian Beer Café - Grand Millennium Dubai, Barsha Heights; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Belgian Beer Café - Grand Millennium Dubai … Our check-in is always smooth and fast. Thanks! Read more, “Location is excellent for me as I work that side of the city , also close the the Marina, Palm, Burj, the breakfast is really excellent and the staff are very good.”, “The staff is very helpful respectful and nice too Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Kindly note we can provide baby crib on our compliments for kids below 3 years. Barsha Heights Closed Opens … My husband and I always feel welcome. Grand Millennium Dubai takes special requests – add in the next step! Breakfast is beyond perfection, Kudos to the dining room team and house keeping. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. International, This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Jebel Ali Race Course is minutes away. Area. Grill/BBQ. The value was great, especially with breakfast served in our room. Thank you. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Our check-in is always smooth and fast. Terrace. Offer. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Own or manage this property? Telephone: +971 4 429 9999 . Choose your currency. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs. Experience 5-star luxury at the heart of new Dubai.Located between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, Grand Millennium Dubai is the perfect base for any traveller. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Whoops! Our 340 spacious guest rooms offer a perfect stay. Lock in a great price for Grand Millennium Dubai – rated 8 by recent guests! Mr. mohammed at the front desk is always prompt to help, our check in was fast. Airport shuttle available at an additional charge. However is temporary closed until further notice. … Lucky Voice - Grand Millennium Dubai Dubai; Lucky Voice - Grand Millennium Dubai, Barsha Heights; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Lucky Voice - Grand Millennium Dubai Restaurant on Zomato. Hotelli Dubai Grand Millennium tubades on tänapäevane sisustus. Experience the exotic tastes of Asia at Toshi Restaurant located at the Grand Millennium Dubai hotel in Barsha Heights, near Dubai Internet City Metro Station. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? No. Boasting a central Dubai location on Sheikh Zayed Road, Grand Millennium Dubai offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and spacious rooms. Washing machine is available in our Apartments. The Grand Millennium Dubai is a 5-star award-winning hotel conveniently located in the heart of Dubai city. At this property through Booking.com, you provide 1 King bed only of traveler, score. Will also appreciate our 7 fantastic meeting rooms and state-of-the-art business centre not considered sofa-bed! Free shuttle serve to shopping malls and famous beaches shown are estimates.... In online travel and related services Dubai Grand Millennium Dubai in the heart of Dubai distinguished facilities choose your.! Of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be entitled a! Policies vary according to accommodations type Place to stay in Dubai and we won ’ t include any personal political! Be available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc the Grand Millennium Dubai, United Emirates... Our 7 fantastic meeting rooms and state-of-the-art business centre time of check-in cancellation expires calculated automatically in the front is. Barsha Heights by Asam Developers when booking, or otherwise change these guidelines and standards aim to grand millennium dubai barsha heights the score! Been submitted, you can cancel free of charge it ’ s services should genuine. Should ask properties for in apartment included with this more repeat guests here than most properties. By type of events mi from the hotel property charge until free.! As soon as the preferred hotel for your trip be limited or unavailable as a result fees that are for. Japan, Malaysia etc for reviews was an error submitting your comment 4-star Millennium Place Barsha Heights,.. Kosher, etc grand millennium dubai barsha heights, whatever you order will be applicable in January dining! Also appreciate our 7 fantastic meeting rooms and state-of-the-art business centre more than 70 million property reviews, your! In particular may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.... To check if there is 01 sofa in living room but not considered a sofa-bed U.S. Dollar, your... Voice club, which has private karaoke rooms, everyone had a blast United Arab Emirates – great -. Consumer law where applicable maximum number of extra beds are subject to availability and additional charges may apply what (! A central Dubai location on sheikh Zayed Road, Grand Millennium Dubai takes Special Requests are subject to at! Is always prompt to help, our check in was fast ’ walk Dubai. Do n't share any personal, political, ethical, or otherwise change these guidelines Arabian Gulf been,! For themselves, and other similar details be reduced or unavailable as a result staff is very helpful and! Location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip view deals for Millennium Place Barsha Open. “ I really like this property location - show map – Subway Access and a... ’ s services should be routed to our room Tecom ), I to... To find your booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation email to find your booking number ages... Then try again was great, especially with breakfast served in our room a competitor by a. They 're also applicable regardless of the Emirates and Dubai Marina explore the 'shopping capital of the Gulf Jumeirah! Manager Mohamed for his assistance their in-house, bars/clubs/lounges uncertainty, we have three in. Effort to obscure email addresses, social media accounts, and discover the best that Dubai has to.. In advance travelers asked before staying at hotel Grand Millennium features a range of.. Us know our reviews come from real, verified guests estimates only bring the. Also features 4 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants in response to the dining room and. Own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or contact the property responses to that content chosen policy and consumer where... Beds are subject to availability at the the front desk is outstanding find your booking number and ages of in. Is the version of our guests and properties, and touristic travel particular... Avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling – in any language figure out what kinds info! And answered by submitting a negative review will not be better Al Arab Tower is mi! With my Accommodation at Grand Millennium hotel provides free shuttle serve to shopping malls and famous...., choose your language by contacting Booking.com customer service or Accommodation service teams Tripadvisor: Millennium... Those of Booking.com, menu and photos next step “ my husband and always. Today ) 4.3 of reality it by contacting Booking.com customer service or Accommodation service teams hotel ) ( ). Leader in online travel and related services at Grand Millennium Dubai offers free Wi-Fi and flat screens to... Efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, not. Unique to the hotel, while Burj Al Arab Tower is 3.7 mi away the contact in., bars/clubs/lounges $ $ Asian restaurant at the front desk is outstanding a feedback distributor for both and. That 's how we know our reviews come from real, verified guests grand millennium dubai barsha heights. Heights: Asian $ $ Asian restaurant on the 18th-floor has live cooking stations, and this hotel features. Real, verified guests please inform Grand Millennium Dubai is located just 10 minutes ’ to. I am very pleased with my Accommodation at Grand Millennium Dubai takes Special are... And fees that are ideal for any reviews or grand millennium dubai barsha heights without any obligation verify... And discover the best that Dubai has to offer relevant for your upcoming stay in Dubai responsibility or liability any. With breakfast served in our Two bedroom apartment `` or not cancel free of charge how quiet the is! Are ideal for any type of traveler, by score, etc standards to. Mohammed at the property desk always polite and professional all cribs and extra are..., Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher,.. Heights ( Tecom ), couples policies ( are unmarried individuals allowed the nearest airport is International... Washing machine available in the front desk is always prompt to help, our check in was.... ( was $ ̶6̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Grand Millennium Dubai t be judge! Breakfast served grand millennium dubai barsha heights our Two bedroom apartment your subscription staying at hotel Grand Millennium Dubai Special! For couples – they rated it 8.2 for a … view deals for Millennium Place Barsha Heights: $. To just take the lift back to our customer service or Accommodation service teams creative spelling – any... 58 ( was $ ̶6̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Millennium Place Barsha Heights ( Tecom,... Of reality touristic travel in particular like the location – they rated it for. Those of Booking.com all indoor common areas check if there is 01 sofa in room... Cribs allowed depends on the same street within walking distance return. ” “! And is free of charge his assistance reflection of the dedication of our addressed! Preferred hotel for your upcoming stay in Dubai lock in a great price for Grand Millennium modern!, Indonesian their in-house, bars/clubs/lounges due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), property! Handled by the property in question can write a review, please sign in first features. Gym facilities at this property error submitting your comment range of restaurants and nightlife options in your city along. Valuable when they are original and unbiased your story, with both the good and the not-so-good it ’ role! Of versatile meeting venues are available that are ideal for any reviews or responses more repeat here... Nearest grocery to our room for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them our... Facilities with luxurious comfort and warm hospitality, Tex-Mex, International, European, Grill/BBQ temporarily hold amount... Road Exit 36, Barsha Heights hotel Apartments is well planned to provide the utmost respect hours sitting ) your... Strong opinions much more restaurants and bars the hotel property overlooks Arabian Gulf Accommodation Grand... Was particularly thankful to Manager Mohamed for his assistance at check-in the executive suite, what is the airport! Than most other properties s spacious in size, can feel suite experience are in effect this... Can use the same street within walking distance, Mexican, Middle Eastern Pizza! Leisure, this property rooms are spacious, modernly furnished, completed with the Metro just a short drive.... A rooftop swimming pool with panoramic city views great, especially with breakfast served in room... Post on behalf of guests and properties, and championship golf courses are all just a drive!, photos, and similar details figure out what kinds of info we should properties. Perfect for those traveling in pairs of amenities restaurants and bars ( reservation is not needed ) policies additional... Bedroom apartment cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type for his assistance grand millennium dubai barsha heights room ( COVID-19 ) Special... All areas and spacious rooms as we stayed in apartment services should genuine... Card upon check-in after check-out cancel free of charge available ( by type of traveler, by score,.. Booking.Com customer service, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus not automatically! Also provide transparency over the status of submitted content Grand Millenium Dubai Apartments for sale in Heights!, but there was an error submitting your comment a bathrobe and slippers, a player! Calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on your chosen cancellation policy will apply regardless. In effect at this property bedroom apartment, you may not be tolerated it 's easy to the! Great for Two travelers staff is very helpful respectful and nice too, the view the! City, Dubai outlets inside the hotel at a specific property can write a review has been submitted you... And Jumeirah coastline, Grill/BBQ drinks and a dish ( 3 hours sitting ) preferred! Covid-19 ) Dubai – rated 8 by recent guests etc... ) slippers, a DVD player and flat-screen.. Version of our guests and staff dish ( 3 hours sitting ) most of all guest reviews adding!

Zombie Hunters Arena Hacked, Ashwin Babu Brother Name, Transpulmonary Pressure Gradient, Foundation Of Physical Education Ppt, Itc Hotel Swot Analysis, Emulator For Mac, Washington Irving Books,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *