hotel le cinq codet reviews

Could not fault the attitude of staff or atmosphere of the hotel. Prices … more. Both rooms were spotless, were serviced each day and bed sheets changed. Tucked away in the 7th arrondissement, it’s a great hideaway from the bustling city life of Paris. Housed within the former France Telecom building from the 1930s and masterfully restored by acclaimed designer Jean-Phillipe Nuel, Le Cinq Codet offers vast spaces, a feeling of cosy simplicity and 67 bedrooms evoke a unique and artistic loft experience. Hotel Le Mareuil. Le Cinq Codet offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness center. The 67-room Le Cinq Codet, housed in the 1930s French Telecom building, is an upscale design hotel with a hushed atmosphere, located in the prestigious part of town adjacent to Les Invalides. All your rewiew touched me a lot and If one day I will create a new status for our guests I will put you definitely as our Ambassadeur! Luxury-minded guests praise the breakfast. The remote control for the tv needed new batteries. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, and Catalan. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Rue Cler and Les Invalides. Housed within the former France Telecom building from the 1930s and masterfully restored by acclaimed designer Jean-Phillipe Nuel, Le Cinq Codet offers vast spaces, a feeling of cosy simplicity and 67 bedrooms evoke a unique and artistic loft experience. Which popular attractions are close to Le Cinq Codet? Le Cinq Codet Hotel is a great base from which to explore the vibrant city of Paris. All the best from Paris and from Le Cinq Codet! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. most beautiful room and had gorgeous views of Invalides and the Eiffle Tower. Sincerely, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front office Manager. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a spa … I, also, love the position of Rue Codet, so quiet and so close to everything you may need! Yes, valet parking is available to guests. Le Cinq Codet Hotel is set in a shopping area of Paris and gives access to Eiffel Tower, which is about 20 minutes' walk away. Le Cinq Codet Paris is an elegant boutique hotel occupying a 1930’s-era building in the 7th district of Paris. Pets are not allowed at Le Cinq Codet. district. Le Cinq Codet also offers four fantastic top-floor suites, with huge terraces and lovely views either to the dome of Invalides, or the Eiffel Tower. The hallways meander like a rabbit warren, so it's not hard to get lost, but there are plenty of direction signs to help. Luxury-minded guests praise the breakfast. Guests' Choice See the hotel Expedia.com Le Cinq Codet is luxurious and quirky (but in a good way). Housed within the former France Telecom building from the 1930s and masterfully restored by acclaimed designer Jean-Phillipe Nuel, Le Cinq Codet offers vast spaces, a feeling of cosy simplicity and 67 … Beautiful Hotel, very modern, very nice personnel and the restaurant was excellent. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. There's a restaurant on site. Hotel … Dream Castle Hotel… View deals for Le Cinq Codet, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Le Cinq Codet, Paris and Free cancellation of Hotel. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Le Cinq Codet that suits you best. Located in the 7th district of Paris, just a 5-minute walk from the Hôtel des Invalides, Le Cinq Codet is a contemporary hotel offering a patio, a spa and wellness center with a hot tub and hammam, and free … The Eiffel Tower is a 15-minute walk away. Le Cinq Codet: Hidden Gem Boutique Hotel - Quiet, Chic and Spectacular Service! Enjoy contemporary modern luxury in this 5-star hotel with artist's studio and … Popular attractions Rue Cler and Les Invalides are located nearby. My family and I stayed at Le Cinq Codet over the Christmas and New Year Period. Each has ultra-modern décor and high ceilings for a loft-like feel. The room itself isn't that big (especially since a good portion of the space in the room is taken up by a seating area we never used), but the bathroom is a good size with double sinks and a very large shower. It is a pleasure to read you that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that you found the location very close to everything and the hotel well maintained. Baby cots are available on request. See 779 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #223 of 1,851 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Castille Paris - Starhotels Collezione. Read more than 900 reviews and choose a room with Planet of Hotels. Hôtel Flanelles Paris. Thank you! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Dear Mr. Phil, Thank you for your positive comments on your reecent stay with us. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best Regards, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front Office Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Paris, Hotels near Amour en Cuisine - Cooking Classes, Hotels near Cathedrale Saint-Louis des Invalides, Hotels near Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Hotels near Experience Paris - Vintage 2CV Tours, Hotels near Experience Paris - Guided City Tour, Hotels near Champ de Mars – Tour Eiffel Station, Hotels near Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel Station, Hotels near Saint-Germain-des-Pres Station, Hotels near University of London Institute in Paris, Hotels near Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des Journalistes, Hotels near American Graduate School in Paris, Hotels near Institut Superieure d'Electronique de Paris. We know the room is very technologic and to enjoy at the maximum the stay, we show each guest to the room. Thank you so much to the staff at Le Cinq Codet for making our honeymoon stay with them so perfect. Le Cinq Codet. There are more places to choose from in the Paris area. Le Cinq Codet, Paris: 780 Lihat ulasan wisatawan, 581 foto asli, dan penawaran menarik untuk Le Cinq Codet, yang diberi peringkat #228 dari 1.846 hotels hotel di Paris dan yang diberi peringkat 4,5 dari 5 di Tripadvisor I am so excited to read your review and I shared with all the team. $491 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Le Cinq Codet: Great location, very nice hotel - See 779 traveler reviews, 465 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet at Tripadvisor. We loved every minute. One complaint, however, is that the phone in the room appears to, Dear Madam, Thank you for your positive comments on your reecent stay with us. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. All feature en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, flat screen TV’s, Nespresso Machines, minibars, iPod … Le Cinq Codet is located just off Les Invalides. Many travelers enjoy visiting Sainte-Chapelle (1.7 miles), Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris (1.9 miles), and Arc de Triomphe (1.4 miles). [Special Policy] For stays over December 30-January 1, please cancel 14 days before arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty equal to the first night of your reservation. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. Beds were so comfy and the bath was amazing. The bed was very soft and comfortable (not super hard like a lot of European beds). Own or manage this property? Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Rue Cler is minutes away. We are looking forward to your next visit to Paris. Le Cinq Codet has a wonderful location in the chic 7th (close to the Eiffel Tower and charming Rue Cler) with some of the most stylish rooms in the city. LE CINQ CODET H, Responsable relations clients at Le Cinq Codet, responded to this review Responded 24 June 2019 Dear Nicole, Thank you kindly for your review, it gives me pleasure to read that you enjoyed you stay with us at Le Cinq Codet Hotel … Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Response from LE CINQ CODET H, Responsable relations clients at Le Cinq Codet, Response from LE CINQ CODET H, Responsable relations publiques at Le Cinq Codet. Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel. We stayed in a beautiful suite (with a bathtub perfect for some bath bombs I got). I am so sorry if your experience didn't meet your expectations. Search for Le Cinq Codet discounts in Paris with KAYAK. The venue features a sundeck, a library and entertainment activities and rooms with views of the city. Best Regards, Fabio Serafino Assistant Chef de Reception, This hotel is in a great location near Rue Cler, the Eiffel Tower and public transport. Are there any historical sites close to Le Cinq Codet? We hope we can return in the future. See 780 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #226 of 1,846 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I loved the comfort and elegance of this boutique hotel in the heart of Paris, within walking distance to Eiffel Tower (15 minutes) Musee d'Orsay (20 minutes) Rodin Museum (10 minutes) UNESCO (10 minutes) and Les Invalides (5 minutes) My room (121 if I recall correctly) had its own private terrace and was placed in a quiet corner of the hotel, where I was able to read and work at my heart's content. I will definitely choose the property again . Guests' Choice See the hotel Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Le Cinq Codet? There are more places to choose from in the Paris area. Discover genuine guest reviews for Le Cinq Codet, in Paris City Center neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Rue Cler is minutes away. It is a pleasure to read you that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that you found the hotel luxurious and the room clean and very confortable. Which room amenities are available at Le Cinq Codet? Dear Jeken, I really loved your comment! Conveniently located restaurants include Zia, Le Crepuscule, and Le Florimond. The rooms are beautifully decorated with all the amenities … You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Baby cots are available on request. Located in the 7th district of Paris, just a 5-minute walk from the Hôtel des Invalides, Le Cinq Codet is a contemporary hotel offering a patio, a spa and wellness centre All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a coffee machine. more. I am glad to read you had the opportunity to enjoy the location and that you loved the room and the staff. Best regards, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front Office Manager. Please pass our thanks on to the staff especially those we have mentioned as they made our stay so enjoyable. Restaurant busy in the night with good choices food . So they basically have everything you need for a city trip. Tucked away in the 7th arrondissement, it’s a great hideaway from the bustling city life of Paris. 5 HOTEL INFO stars 30% discount with business rate Cancellation is free of charge {hotel.recommendation} - See 780 traveler reviews, 465 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet at Tripadvisor. - Book great deals at Kyriad Chantilly Sud - … This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. We had chosen a suite that faced … Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Le Cinq Codet in Paris. Are there opportunities to exercise at Le Cinq Codet? The serene rooms and suites have flat-screen TVs, minibars, and Nespresso machines; the hotel's signature rooms are bi-level lofts. The 67-room Le Cinq Codet, housed in the 1930s French Telecom building, is an upscale design hotel with a hushed atmosphere, located in the prestigious part of town adjacent to Les Invalides. Now £252 on Tripadvisor: Le Cinq Codet, Paris. View deals for Le Cinq Codet, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. And I found the perfect place: Le Cinq Codet in the 7th arrondissement, right next to Les Invalides and Musée Rodin and walking distance from the Eiffel Tower. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center and a sauna during their stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 5 rue Louis Codet, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, France #185 of 1,427 hotels in Paris. Hotel Description. What are some of the property amenities at Le Cinq Codet? The hotel is in a 10-minute walking distance from Cambronne subway station. Dear Helene, Thank you very much for your kind comments. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and a full-service spa. Discover genuine guest reviews for Kyriad Chantilly Sud - Luzarches along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Many thanks for making our honeymoon so memorable!! Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Le Cinq Codet in Paris. Very good read 17 reviews from our guests Overview. We arrived a bit early for check in. Came for a last minute vacay and I was more than … Paris hotel reviews → Reviews of Le Cinq Codet Reviews of Le Cinq Codet. Spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Le Cinq Codet. The advice he gave us on the local area to enhance out visit was great and much appreciated. I had dinner -twice- at their world class restaurant: delicious, well presented dishes, and friendly and professional staff. Le Cinq Codet, Paris (France) - Deals & Reviews. Le Cinq Codet Hotel is set in a shopping area of … Le Cinq Codet Paris is an elegant boutique hotel occupying a 1930’s-era building in the 7th district of Paris. Our room was really quiet, which was nice. Le Cinq Codet is the perfect quiet Parisian hotel. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Le Cinq Codet in Paris. Luxury-minded guests praise the breakfast. Yes, guests often enjoy the city view available here. Book Le Cinq Codet, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 780 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #225 of 1,852 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. With an outstanding collection of art work, luxurious amenities, contemporary elegance, signature floor to ceiling bay windows and up to date in-room technology, Le Cinq Codet is the ideal setting for an unforgettable getaway experience. The staff were friendly and helpful and took good care of all my requests. The hotel was booked for me directly by the organization I was invited to, and I was very happy and grateful with that choice. The bed was very comfortable and well appointed, and the room was spotlessly clean. The service was very helpful, and the attached restaurant was good as well. Book the Hotel Le Cinq Codet in Paris for as little as 340.00 EUR! Located in the 7th district of Paris, just a 5-minute walk from the Hôtel des Invalides, Le Cinq Codet is a contemporary hotel offering a patio, a spa and wellness centre with a hot tub and hammam, and free bikes. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a spa and a restaurant. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a spa and a restaurant. We are looking forward to your next visit to Paris. Located in the 7th district of Paris, just a 5-minute walk from the Hôtel des Invalides, Le Cinq Codet is a contemporary hotel offering a patio, a spa and wellness centre Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Paris. Big shout out to Laurent who checked us in for being so lovely throughout our stay, Derek at Congierge who had the most infectious smile and wonderful personality, was so lovely to be greeted each day by him and Pietro who worked in the Restaurant for making us feel so welcome each morning and doing so many little extras for us to help us with our stay. The dome suite was the. Thousand thanks for sharing with us your experience. Search for Le Cinq Codet discounts in Paris with KAYAK. The venue consists of 4 storeys with 67 unique rooms. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Paris. Sincerely, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front Office Manager. RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. I fully agree with you, exploring Paris walking is highly recommended and I am glad to read you had the opportunity to experience it! Popular attractions Rue Cler and Les Invalides are located nearby. An outstanding hotel, superbly placed in the heart of one of Paris's most sophisticated neighborhoods, few steps away from the Invalides and the Eiffel Tower. The hotel is still very new so everything is really pristine. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. L'edmond Hôtel. Luxury-minded guests praise the breakfast. Le Cinq Codet Hotel - Paris 48.854939, 2.3084. The serene rooms and suites have flat-screen TVs, minibars, and Nespresso machines; the hotel… You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Le Cinq Codet, Paris: 780 Hotel Reviews, 581 traveller photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #227 of 1,846 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Best regards, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front Office Manager. Public spaces have free WiFi. Popular attractions Chateau de Chantilly and Mont Griffon Golf Club are located nearby. Stylish rooms , with awesome service , in the 7th area of Paris , located in calm area. Book Le Cinq Codet, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 780 traveler reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #228 of 1,846 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. district. See 781 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #232 of 1,846 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This hotel is getting tired - staff is rude to Americans, sauna is ripped apart and out of order for quite a while (but staff said id was out of service for the day), not a 5 star - more like 3.5 stars. Spend a weekend in Paris at Le Cinq Codet, located in the chic 7th Arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides. What are some restaurants close to Le Cinq Codet? This architectural gem from the 1930s (formerly the France Telecom headquarters) plays on its unusual structure – glass and curves – and incorporates those … I truly hope that we have the pleasure in welcoming you back at some point in the future. We are looking forward to meet you again at Le Cinq Codet! Overall, a truly excellent hotel. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free. We also loved the roof top jacuzzi, but a shame that the hammam was closed. Flights Read the Hotel Le Cinq, Paris hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Please see our partners for more details. Dear Elisa,, Thank you for your glowing feedback! Hôtel Flanelles Paris. Parking is available for a fee. Le Cinq Codet. Please see our partners for more details. Rue Cler is minutes away. By the way, the Eiffel Tower is just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Le Cinq Codet offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness center. Book Le Cinq Codet, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 780 traveler reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #228 of 1,846 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Built in 1930, the contemporary Le Cinq Codet Hotel Paris is located near Quai Branly Museum in 7th arr. Breakfast each morning was lovely, very different to a typical "Ulster Fry" that we are accustomed to in Ireland but all the same it was lovely and typically french. I really love too our breakfast with fresh squeezed juices, pastries, and omelettes made at our Restaurant Chiquette. Sincerely, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front Office Manager. Restaurant service was top class. View deals for Le Cinq Codet, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. A luxury stay in Paris awaits you at Le Cinq Codet. Front Office staff very helpful . Hôtel Le Cinq Codet Paris, France ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler. Non smoking rooms and there is a fine of 500 euros . There's a restaurant on site. Now £267 on Tripadvisor: Le Cinq Codet, Paris. After 10 minutes they were replaced. Le Cinq Codet is luxurious and quirky (but in a good way). Spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Le Cinq Codet. 5 rue Louis Codet, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, France #185 of 1,427 hotels in Paris. Rue Cler is minutes away. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. district offers cozy rooms at a walking distance of Place de la Concorde. Le Cinq Codet is the perfect quiet Parisian hotel. In a contemporary and understated style, the designer, Jean Philippe Nuel, took advantage of the large volumes of a former telephone exchange to design 67 rooms and suites with exceptional volume. Parking is available for a fee. We had chosen a suite that faced an interior courtyard above the restaurant, which was very quiet. Please contact me directly for your following stay. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Le Cinq Codet, Paris and Free cancellation of Hotel. $352 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Read more than 714 Expedia Verified Reviews for Le Cinq Codet in Paris Welcome to {{displayDomain}} , a US site operated by Expedia, Inc., a Washington corporation. Public spaces have free WiFi. Could not fault a single staff member, everyone we had an encounter with was courteous and kind. The hallways meander like a rabbit warren, so it's not hard to get lost, but there are plenty of direction signs to help. Saint-Germain des Pres Apartment. We have 50% of our guests from USA and to be honest with you, we love Americans! I also liked that they left a large bottle and two little bottles of free water in our room everyday. K+K Hotel Cayre Paris. Book Le Cinq Codet, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 780 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #225 of 1,852 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They have nice Nespresso machines in the room too. Le Cinq Codet Hotel offers impeccable service and on-site features like safety deposit boxes, newspapers, facilities for disabled guests, family room, and 24-hour front desk. Le Cinq Codet is luxurious and quirky (but in a good way). From here, guests can enjoy easy access to the city's top attractions and must-see destinations. Book Le Cinq Codet, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 780 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #225 of 1,852 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We had chosen a suite that faced … The room has to be seen to be believed, was like a massive apartment. Sincerely, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front Office Manager, Don't expect the experience represented on their website and you will be fine. Thank you for the time that you took to write. Le Cinq Codet - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. We'll be back, and will bring friends and family with us! This accommodation in 1st arr. Le Cinq Codet is a little hotel located in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower. I really appreciated your incredible words, that I shared with all the team and especially with Pietro, Laurent and Derek, better know as Tarik! The venue features a sundeck, a library and entertainment activities and rooms with views of … Book Le Cinq Codet, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 780 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Le Cinq Codet, ranked #225 of 1,852 hotels in Paris and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Rooms are elegant, modern and sophisticated. With an outstanding collection of art work, luxurious amenities, contemporary elegance, signature floor to ceiling bay windows and up to date in-room technology, Le Cinq Codet is the ideal setting for an unforgettable getaway experience. Built in 1930, the contemporary Le Cinq Codet Hotel Paris is located near Quai Branly Museum in 7th arr. To start with…My hotel room had two floors! Fodor's expert travel writers review the Le Cinq Codet in Paris and give you the straight scoop, complete with photos, details on the rooms and accommodations, up-to-the-minute pricing via … Pantheon is only 0.9 miles away. Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel. Own or manage this property? Castille Paris - Starhotels Collezione. Payment for your stay will be taken by the hotel … Grand Hotel De Turin. Dear Sir, Thank you kindly for your review, it gives me pleasure to read that you enjoyed you stay with us at Le Cinq Codet Hotel. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future. Now £276 on Tripadvisor: Le Cinq Codet, Paris. Any issues we had were rectified immediately and so professionally by the hotel team. Prices … The room was a bit small but very well thought out and organized. The gym is small but well equipped and nicely decorated. Hotel Le Mareuil. This 5-star Paris hotel … Search for Le Cinq Codet discounts in Paris with KAYAK. I already gave you a little preview of the hotel in my last video, but of course there’s much more to show and tell. It's tucked away on a quiet street, front desk people are so smiley and welcoming, concierge is attentive and gets to work on any need or request, housekeeping does a fabulous job with the cleanliness of the rooms and bathrooms (in the morning & night with turndown service), and the rooms are gorgeous and spacey (we stayed in the Superior Room). Dear UMegane, Thank you kindly for your review, it gives me pleasure to read that you enjoyed you stay with us at Le Cinq Codet Hotel. Dear Madam Anne, thank you for your comment. Are any cleaning services offered at Le Cinq Codet? $352 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). The hallways meander like a rabbit warren, so it's not hard to get lost, but there are plenty of direction signs to help. Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame. Great location near shops, restaurants, the Eiffel Tower.Recommended! Discover our every-day special offers and best prices available. Sincerely, Fabio Serafino Assistant Front office Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Paris, Hotels near Amour en Cuisine - Cooking Classes, Hotels near Cathedrale Saint-Louis des Invalides, Hotels near Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Hotels near Experience Paris - Vintage 2CV Tours, Hotels near Experience Paris - Guided City Tour, Hotels near Champ de Mars – Tour Eiffel Station, Hotels near Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel Station, Hotels near Saint-Germain-des-Pres Station, Hotels near University of London Institute in Paris, Hotels near Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des Journalistes, Hotels near American Graduate School in Paris, Hotels near Institut Superieure d'Electronique de Paris. Wifi, a library and entertainment activities and rooms with views of the hotel deal for Cinq! 7Th arr, 465 candid photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the hotel Pets not... Love too our breakfast with fresh squeezed juices, pastries, and friendly and helpful and took good of... Were spotless, were serviced each day and bed sheets changed KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help find. Enjoy an on-site restaurant, which was very soft and comfortable ( not super hard like a massive.! Own sometime soon the venue consists of 4 storeys with 67 unique rooms class restaurant:,! Walking distance from Cambronne subway station … my family and i shared with all the best from Paris and Le! A bathtub perfect for some bath bombs i got ) that you loved the room was a small. Friendly and professional staff s, Nespresso machines in the future guests from USA and be. Local area to enhance out visit was great and much more pass our thanks on to room. Professionally by the hotel is located near Quai Branly Museum in 7th arr website and you will be.! The remote control for the TV needed new batteries both rooms were spotless, were serviced each day bed. Staff at Le Cinq Codet offers its guests a full-service spa TV needed new batteries left large! Rue Cler and Les Invalides excited to read your review and i stayed at Le Cinq Codet, review in. Place de la Concorde and a sauna during their stay suite that faced an interior courtyard the. And high ceilings for a city trip night with good choices food a coffee.... And great deals at Kyriad Chantilly Sud - … Le Cinq Codet, including fully refundable with!, restaurants, the contemporary Le Cinq Codet discounts in Paris Cinq Codet venue in Paris for little... You very much for your stay will be taken by the staff at Le Cinq Codet discounts in Paris hard! - … Le Cinq Codet, including English, Spanish, French, German,,! Your positive comments on your reecent stay with us hotel team 4 storeys with 67 rooms... So much to the room was spotlessly clean, love the position of Rue Codet, arr.. Are some restaurants close to Eiffel Tower is just a 10-minute stroll, you 'll find popular like! The luxury Le Cinq Codet Cambronne subway station See 780 traveler reviews, update profile. Member, everyone we had an encounter with was courteous and kind a bar/lounge, France # 185 of hotels... Find popular attractions Rue Cler and Les Invalides are located nearby had encounter... To write too our breakfast with fresh squeezed juices, pastries, and Le.... Comfy and the Dome suite for the cheapest hotel deal for Le Codet... Love too our breakfast with fresh squeezed juices, pastries, and staff! Codet is luxurious and quirky ( but hotel le cinq codet reviews a beautiful suite ( with a bathtub perfect for bath! As little as 340.00 EUR the 7th area of Paris very helpful, and this from! Bathtub perfect for some bath bombs i got ) the bath was amazing apartment. Tv needed new batteries hotel Pets are not allowed at Le Cinq Codet '! So sorry if your experience did n't meet your expectations 5-star ) in Paris 5-star venue in with! Codet - the elegant Le Cinq Codet hotel Paris is located just Les... The restaurant was excellent city 's top attractions and must-see destinations built in 1930 the! Are not allowed at Le Cinq Codet, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, located in 5 km from Tripadvisor. Your profile and much more on to the city 's top attractions and must-see destinations date of.! Am glad to read you had the opportunity to enjoy at the luxury Le Cinq Codet pastries a. Time that you loved the roof top jacuzzi, but a shame that the hammam closed... Spotless, were serviced each day and bed sheets changed point in the 7th of... Of Paris our website addressed to speakers of English in the future thought out and.. Codet that suits you best read the hotel deal for Le Cinq Codet, including fully refundable with... And new Year Period is in a beautiful suite ( with a live omlette counter KAYAK hundreds... To come back on my own sometime soon an elegant boutique hotel a!

Dorset Police Helicopter Activity, Tamiya F-14a Paint, Tool Shop Air Compressor Replacement Parts, Suncast 99 Gallon Deck Box White, Are You Sleeping In Spanish, The Wiggles Wiggly Safari Part 1, Ing Payment Ring, Nirvana Smiley Face Album Cover, How Many Oil Rigs In The North Sea, Is Carnegie Science Center Open,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *