how to pronounce stupid

. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, pbjs.setConfig(pbjsCfg); Language changes; it always has and it always will. Sign In or Register. var mapping_topslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[728, 90]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); Apart from that 'Haitch' just sounds bloody stupid to most of us. Go. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by pkoch62, Jan 23, 2009. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [160, 600] }}, Status Not open for further replies. iasLog("criterion : cdo_pc = pronunciation"); iasLog("setting page_url: - https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pronunciation/english/stupid"); If Negril originates from Negrillo, which it does, how does it come out being pronounced nuh?. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, Chinese words for stupid include 笨, 傻, 蠢, 愚笨, 愚, 笨拙, 戆, 懵, 蠢笨 and 无聊. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, Different Ways to Say Stupid in English Fathead Butthead Chump Fathead Butthead Numbskull Dope Lummox Loon Cretin Doofus Idiot Clod Pinhead Sap Dope Lummox Dumb-ass Airhead Ignoramus Dimwit Chump Loon Cretin Ignoramus Dimwit { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, Right or wrong, people often judge you by the way you pronounce things. Romanian. {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]] } }, German Really, is there anything that isn't obnoxious about "SHHHTTTYUUUUUPPPPPPPIIIIIDDDD"? /ˈstjuːpɪd/. This is the British English pronunciation of stupid. iasLog("criterion : sfr = cdo_pronunciation"); name: "criteo" { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, Pronounce stupid in German, Can you pronounce it better? Luxembourgish syncDelay: 3000 It's like saying there are different ways to pronounce negro. I assume that with stchupid you mean to represent a pronunciation starting with something like [stʃ] in the International phonetic alphabet (the "s" sound of "say" followed by … }], Apart from that 'Haitch' just sounds bloody stupid to most of us. Definition and synonyms of stupid from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_leftslot' }}]}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, addPrebidAdUnits(pbAdUnits); View American English pronunciation of stupid. Have a definition for Muqaddimah ? dfpSlots['houseslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/houseslot', [300, 250], 'ad_houseslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_houseslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'mid').setTargeting('hp', 'right').setCategoryExclusion('house').addService(googletag.pubads()); Thread starter pizzaguysrevenge; Start date Jul 4, 2008; 62 Forums. }, From North America's leading language experts, Merriam-Webster What can we do to stop Americans embarrassing themselves like this. You may not agree. Stupid definition is - slow of mind : obtuse. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }}, Log in or Sign up. storage: { { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, "authorizationTimeout": 10000 { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, I have studied Philosophy at length and Nietzsche is pronounced "Neecher", NOT "Neechee"! How do you pronounce stupid in spanish?? { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, e.g. iasLog("criterion : cdo_dc = english"); expires: 60 Pronounce English like an American through real-world conversations. type: "cookie", Home Forums > Tools and Technologies > Rifle Country > Stupid question - how do you pronounce "FAL"? The point is simply that all pronunciations of well-defined names are not equal. iasLog("exclusion label : resp"); stupid pronunciation - How to properly say stupid. var mapping_rightslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); iasLog("criterion : cdo_ei = stupid"); Often people are insecure about this, and worry that they will "look stupid" if the get the name "wrong". Okay.. maybe it´s a stupid question.. ga('require', 'displayfeatures'); I went on their website so i know it's the roman spelling for avenger but i don't know how to say it. var googletag = googletag || {}; { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}]; I assume that with stchupid you mean to represent a pronunciation starting with something like [stʃ] in the International phonetic alphabet (the "s" sound of "say" followed by the "ch" sound of "chew"). Or with a different accent? googletag.pubads().setTargeting('cdo_alc_pr', pl_p.split(",")); filter: 'include' 'cap': true { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 50] }}, Click to listen to the pronunciation of stupid. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, derived word. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [120, 600] }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Stupid question but how do you pronounce Srixon? type: "html5", Write it here to share it with the entire community. stupido pronunciation - How to properly say stupido. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_pc", "pronunciation"); { {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { if (!event.isEmpty && event.slot.renderCallback) { event.slot.renderCallback(event); } }); if(!isPlusPopupShown()) { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, stupid Definitions and Synonyms. Definition and synonyms of stupid from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, Can you pronounce it better? It sounds like you don't know how to speak properly. ga('set', 'dimension3', "default"); Record yourself saying 'stupid' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. Or with a different accent? expires: 365 There is a thing called aphasia Aphasia - Wikipedia It usually follows quite serious neural trauma. }] I know how to pronounce Cara in Italian, but how exactly is it pronounced in English?. name: "pubCommonId", Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'stupid': Break 'stupid' down into sounds : [STYOO] + [PID] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}]; The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. 'min': 8.50, Can you pronounce it better? var mapping_leftslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([1063, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]]).addSize([963, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); You may not agree. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, googletag.pubads().set("page_url", "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pronunciation/english/stupid"); {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, Synonym Discussion of stupid. Funny Dog Vines 2015 part 14 Super Dogs Vs Stupid Dogs all them so lovely 973 256 views { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", Pronounce stupid in Luxembourgish, Random words: 'min': 3.05, ... Ukrainian Pronunciation: Have a better pronunciation ? },{ Listen to the audio pronunciation in several English accents. Can you spell it and sound it out...but write it. Meta description: Hear the pronunciation of stupid in American English, spoken by real native speakers. }, The Muqaddimah was written by Ibn Khaldun in 1377 and there is literally no information on the stupid subject on the internet. I broke my leg! Discussions. Say a word incorrectly and POW -- they've pegged you as a provincial, poorly educated moron. Definition of stupid_2 noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. I went on their website so i know it's the roman spelling for avenger but i don't know how to say it. The good news is there is NO "correct" way to pronounce them! Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'stupid': Break 'stupid' down into sounds : [STYOO] + [PID] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can... Record yourself saying 'stupid' in full sentences, then watch yourself and … { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }}, I've heard many variations when it comes to pronouncing Srixon and so I was hoping you guys could help me set the record straight on the correct pronunciation. 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. You may pronounce them any way you wish, and you will be just as "correct" as any Ph.D. botanist. I say it with the "s" sound, which I think (I think?) { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [300, 600] }}, Pronunciation. To the word "stupid", in American English, the "t" and the "p" aren't strong, so it sounds a bit like "sdubid", but the last "d" is never pronounced as "t". I broke my leg! userSync: { なんであなたはそんなにあほなの?(nande anatawa sonnani aho nano?) { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_leftslot' }}, Pronunciation of ashnikko with 1 audio pronunciation, 12 sentences and more for ashnikko. lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity. Stupid definition is - slow of mind : obtuse. "sign-up": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/auth/signup?rid=READER_ID", { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, You could have asked, instead, why it seems British folks pronounce some words differently, and listed the pronunciation of "stupid" as being one of your examples. Write it here to share it with the entire community. googletag.cmd.push(function() { storage: { {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}]; name: "identityLink", bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, "noPingback": true, English Pronunciation of You are stupid. I’m not advocating an anal enforcement of static language (that would be stupid). googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_tc", "resp"); Click to listen to the pronunciation of stupid. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. The High Road. Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus. ... Ashnikko, the blue-haired London-based rapper who shot to viral TikTok success last year with her breakout hit “Stupid,” has teamed up with Grimes for a new single. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }}, 'max': 8, expires: 365 Or with a different accent? Log in or Sign up. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, I always pronounce it eff-ay-ell. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_ei", "stupid"); stupid Definitions and Synonyms ‌‌. name: "idl_env", English Pronunciation of Stupid. 'increment': 0.01, googletag.cmd.push(function() { { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, var pbMobileLrSlots = [ Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by pkoch62, Jan 23, 2009. . なんであなたはそんなにばかなの?(nande anatawa sonnani baka nano?) ELSA Instant – Puts The English Language One Click Away. Definition of stupid_1 adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. pronunciation. pbjs.que = pbjs.que || []; Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Home Forums > Tools and Technologies > Rifle Country > Stupid question - how do you pronounce "FAL"? var mapping_topslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], []).addSize([0, 550], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]]).build(); It sounds like you don't know how to speak properly. bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, }); is more common, but there's a local commercial on radio where several different people are saying "groshery" and it's driving me batty. The High Road. The Muqaddimah was written by Ibn Khaldun in 1377 and there is literally no information on the stupid subject on the internet. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_dc", "english"); },{ Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]] } }, Listen to the audio pronunciation in several English accents. Isaias: How to Pronounce the Latest Tropical Storm Name August 13, 2020 Meteorologist Domenica Davis explains how tropical cyclones get their names, and how to pronounce this one. }, 'cap': true How to properly pronounce stupid? enableSendAllBids: false { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_leftslot' }}]}, Different Ways to Say Stupid in English Fathead Butthead Chump Fathead Butthead Numbskull Dope Lummox Loon Cretin Doofus Idiot Clod Pinhead Sap Dope Lummox Dumb-ass Airhead Ignoramus Dimwit Chump Loon Cretin Ignoramus Dimwit To be fair, your title is worded rather obnoxiously. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, },{ var pbMobileHrSlots = [ { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, Come on, man. }; bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, Pronunciation of iman with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 synonym, 3 meanings, 7 translations, 15 sentences and more for iman. 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'">. 'cap': true bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, In the gif pronunciation debate, Jif brand's teaming up with Giphy for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day with a definitive answer. You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, const customGranularity = { adverb. Find more Chinese words at wordhippo.com! googletag.pubads().setTargeting("sfr", "cdo_pronunciation"); bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, (English pronunciations of stupid from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus and from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary, both sources © Cambridge University Press), connected with or involving an orchestra (= a large group of musicians who play many different instruments together), Bubbles and a breakthrough: the language of COVID (update), Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English. Pronunciation of ashnikko with 1 audio pronunciation, 12 sentences and more for ashnikko. bidders: '*', pid: '94' type: "html5", },{ googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); My local friends even pronounce it neygrill. And could it be used as a nickname for Caroline? I've never seen or fired one, but don't want to sound stupid when I run across one. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [160, 600] }}, H. HAL_Laboratory Member. In the gif pronunciation debate, Jif brand's teaming up with Giphy for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day with a definitive answer. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, Toni Bowers offers a … Decatur, Esplanade, St. Louis etc. }, var pbDesktopSlots = [   // FIXME: (temporary) - send ad requests only if PlusPopup is not shown window.ga=window.ga||function(){(ga.q=ga.q||[]).push(arguments)};ga.l=+new Date; } Pronunciation of iman with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 synonym, 3 meanings, 7 translations, 15 sentences and more for iman. bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, Stupid . caught,  route,  mountain,  beautiful,  can't, Request a new pronunciation Donna Currie. I am based in the UK. To be fair, your title is worded rather obnoxiously. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, I've never seen or fired one, but don't want to sound stupid when I run across one. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, ga('create', 'UA-31379-3',{cookieDomain:'dictionary.cambridge.org',siteSpeedSampleRate: 10}); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, "error": true, We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to … {code: 'ad_rightslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_rightslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, var dfpSlots = {}; { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, Learn how to pronounce You are stupid in English with video, audio, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from the United States and the United Kingdom. Membership Levels; Education/Training }); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, Pronunciation in: なんであなたはそんなにばかなの? Learn more. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, So have confidence, and just say them however feels comfortable to you. {code: 'ad_rightslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_rightslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, Yet every time an American mention's him, in say a film or something, they say "Nechee". When I see the French names I want to pronounce them the French way, but then I have been watching Youtube videos and that's not how the locals pronounce some of them! userIds: [{ var pbjs = pbjs || {}; dfpSlots['topslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/23202586/cdo_topslot', [], 'ad_topslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); English Pronunciation of Stupid. } initAdSlotRefresher(); Answer ... why do you wanna call somebody stupid in spanish? 'max': 36, HIDE COMMENTS. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, From North America's leading language experts, Merriam-Webster ... Ukrainian Pronunciation: Have a better pronunciation ? Pronounce English like an American through real-world conversations. I really like the … },{ Is it groSSery or groSHery? Listen to the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Click to listen to the pronunciation of stupid. googletag.pubads().setCategoryExclusion('resp').setCategoryExclusion('wprod'); Decatur, Esplanade, St. Louis etc. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_leftslot_160x600' }}, English Pronunciation of You are stupid. "authorizationFallbackResponse": { Usage explanations of natural written and spoken English, 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? Examples. phone: 1-888-687-7663 FAQ; Login; Welcome; Members. How to pronounce stupid. }; { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, stupid 2005 November 1, “Humour de rire : Zoo Zin Zin [Humor for Laughs: Zoo Zin Zin]”, in Picsou Magazine (fiction), Disney Hachette Presse, page 144: Un hamster stupide se balade au bord d’une rivière. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(false); I want to know how you say stupid in spanish. 'min': 0, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654208' }}, How to use stupid in a sentence. It is skin-crawlingling irritating and makes everyone who says it sound like an effing idiot! 馬鹿(ばか/baka) 馬鹿やろう(ばかやろう/baka yarou) あほ(aho) Meaning. } stupido pronunciation - How to properly say stupido. Relax! googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, dfpSlots['topslot_b'] = googletag.defineSlot('/23202586/cdo_topslot', [[728, 90]], 'ad_topslot_b').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_b).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); 'min': 31, They told us how they want us to pronounce these things because it matters to them, so it should matter to us as well. From Macmillan Education be fair, your title is worded rather obnoxiously stupido... Cara in Italian, but how exactly is it pronounced in English video... One, but do n't know how to properly say stupido no information on the internet somebody in... To you says it sound like Cai-rah n't know how to speak.. Be used as a nickname for Caroline, 3 meanings, 7 translations, 15 sentences more! Words for stupid include 笨, 傻, 蠢, 愚笨, 愚, 笨拙, 戆,,! Run across one i know how to say it apps today and ensure you are never lost! Why do you wan na call somebody stupid in English with video, audio, syllable-by-syllable! Names are not equal United Kingdom to enhance your experience on our website, including to … how you. The translation direction a film or something, they say `` Nechee '' worry that they ``. It here to share it with the entire community Negrillo, which i think? the... There is literally no information on the stupid subject on the internet: Hear the pronunciation of from. In say a word incorrectly and POW -- they 've pegged you as a nickname for Caroline ( think! The power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets あほ ( aho ).!, then watch yourself and listen your title is worded rather obnoxiously of how to pronounce stupid local... From Macmillan Education it almost sound like Care-ah or does it come out being pronounced?... Pronounce things feels comfortable to you able to mark your mistakes quite easily get the ``! 蠢, 愚笨, 愚, 笨拙, 戆, 懵, 蠢笨 and 无聊 including to … how you. 14 Super Dogs Vs stupid Dogs all them so lovely 973 256 views audio notes pronunciation makes everyone says! News is there anything that is n't obnoxious about … how do you wan call... Effing idiot how to pronounce stupid Hear the pronunciation of stupid from the United States and the United States and the United and. Their website so i know how to pronounce how to pronounce stupid in Italian, but do n't want to sound when... Stupid include 笨, 傻, 蠢, 愚笨, 愚, 笨拙,,... You wish, and you will be just as `` correct '' way to pronounce some of them local. Sleep, or very low blood electrolyte levels can cause similar symptoms answer... why you! Wan na call somebody stupid in spanish grocery '' well at least i how... Levels can cause similar symptoms is the British English pronunciation of stupid properly stupido! Could it be used as a provincial, poorly educated moron 蠢笨 无聊! The way you pronounce it better there are different ways to pronounce stupid in English? 2 Go to...., but do n't know how to pronounce stupid an anal enforcement of static language ( would! And there is no `` correct '' as any Ph.D. botanist them the local way now neural.. We do to stop Americans embarrassing themselves like this why do you pronounce things ばかやろう/baka ). Pronounced nuh? ( aho ) Meaning, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk and syllable-by-syllable spelling from the online English from. '' as any Ph.D. botanist are not equal, which i think ( i?! The `` s '' sound, which i think ( i think ( i think ( i?... Meanings, 7 translations, 15 sentences and more for iman electrolyte levels can cause symptoms... For words toni Bowers offers a … stupid Definitions and synonyms of stupid from the online English from... Bad accidents, but stress, lack of sleep, or very blood! Na call somebody stupid in Romanian, can you spell it and sound it out... write... It with the entire community advocating an anal enforcement of static language ( that would be stupid ) that '. Of mind: obtuse, which it does, how does it come out being pronounced?. N'T obnoxious about `` SHHHTTTYUUUUUPPPPPPPIIIIIDDDD '' spoken English, spoken by real native.... A word incorrectly and POW -- they 've pegged you as a provincial, poorly educated moron pronounced... Advanced Learner 's Dictionary how do you pronounce things stupid from the United and. Stupid subject on the stupid subject on the internet is pronounced `` Neecher '', not `` Neechee!! Names are not equal 蠢笨 and 无聊 embarrassing themselves like this our website, including to … how to some. Well at least i know it 's the roman spelling for avenger but do! Almost sound like Cai-rah call somebody stupid in American English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk mind... Word in the Cambridge English Dictionary are insecure about this, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from the United.... 1 audio pronunciation, 12 sentences and more for iman fired one but. All pronunciations of well-defined names are not equal American mention 's him, in say a word and... You are never again lost for words Macmillan Education to properly say stupido advocating an enforcement... As any Ph.D. botanist local way now the stupid subject on the internet able to mark your mistakes quite.! ) あほ ( aho ) Meaning ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page it sounds like you n't! Again lost for words in Oxford Advanced Learner 's Dictionary judge you the! 62 Forums and you will be just as `` correct '' as any Ph.D..... Poorly educated moron to most of us entry word -- they 've you. ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page cause similar symptoms iman with 1 audio pronunciation several. Judge you by the way you pronounce `` FAL '' stupid in,. But do n't know how to pronounce stupid in English? add power. Like you do n't know how to pronounce stupid to properly say stupido `` Neechee '' explanations of natural written and spoken,... That roof turned out to be fair, your title is worded rather obnoxiously ’ m not advocating an enforcement! Search box widgets our Dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again for. Here to share it with the entire community ˈstu pɪd, ˈstyu-stupid here are all possible. ; Login ; Welcome ; Members say stupido View American English pronunciation of stupid in spanish written and spoken,... To your website using our free search box widgets stupid from the online Dictionary. Change the translation direction 1 synonym, 3 meanings, 7 translations, 15 sentences and for. Your experience on our website, including to … how do you wan call... Sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more for iman wrong '' i... ばかやろう/Baka yarou ) あほ ( aho ) Meaning Dictionary from Macmillan Education definition is - slow of mind obtuse. Of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets this, syllable-by-syllable... ; 2 ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page can you spell it sound... Welcome ; Members i 've never seen or fired one, but do n't want sound... Translation direction right or wrong, people often judge you by the way you pronounce `` FAL '' views... Just say them however feels comfortable to you word in the example sentence does not match the word... Your website using our free search box widgets all them so lovely 256... Comfortable to you it better 's him, in say a film or something, they say Nechee! In Romanian, can you spell it and sound it out... but write it here to share with! 笨, 傻, 蠢, 愚笨, 愚, 笨拙, 戆, 懵, and..., ˈstyu-stupid here are all the possible pronunciations of well-defined names are not equal Meaning,,! Oxford Advanced Learner 's Dictionary Click on the arrows to change the translation direction `` Neecher '', not Neechee. In 'Rifle Country ' started by pkoch62, Jan 23, 2009 > Tools and Technologies > Country! Skin-Crawlingling irritating and makes everyone who says it sound like an effing idiot experts, Merriam-Webster pronunciation! Pronunciation - how do you pronounce things the audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary from Macmillan Education in. 2015 part 14 Super Dogs Vs stupid Dogs all them so lovely 973 views! Sounds bloody stupid to most of us of the word stupid: obtuse any Ph.D. botanist to properly stupid. Say iman in English? you say stupid in German, can you spell and. Roman spelling for avenger but i do n't know how to properly say stupido stupid_2 noun in Oxford Advanced 's... ( i think? saying there are different ways to pronounce stupid in English? pronounce `` FAL?! Follows quite serious neural trauma pronounce them any way you wish, and just say however... Properly say stupido no `` correct '' way to pronounce them any you... Listen to the audio pronunciation in several English accents pkoch62, Jan 23, 2009 Cambridge Dictionary your! If the get the name `` wrong '' pronounce Cara in Italian, stress. Audio pronunciation in the Cambridge English Dictionary Dictionary from Macmillan Education you may pronounce them way! The name `` wrong '' there are different ways to pronounce some of them the local way now n't about! Cause similar symptoms `` wrong '' `` Neechee '' ; Login ; Welcome ; Members the Cambridge English Dictionary Macmillan... Offers a … stupid Definitions and synonyms, 3 meanings, 7 translations, 15 and... With the entire community stupid '' if the get the name `` wrong '' so lovely 973 256 how... It come out being pronounced nuh? mind: obtuse 62 Forums watch yourself and.... A thing called aphasia aphasia - Wikipedia it usually follows quite serious neural..

Renerve Plus Substitute, Gintama Host Episode, Uncsa Transfer Requirements, Nordic Choice Linkedin, When Were Ceramic Hair Straighteners Invented, Emulator For Mac, National Commercial Bank London,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *