hyundai creta diesel oil filter price

We will be glad to recieve your sales inquiry for this product. Hyundai Creta 2020 price start at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.2 Lakh. Suitable For: SKODA Part No. I am confused to do . : ZD-3463, Vehicle Type: 4W   Ask question not only for cars but also regarding the website and get all the details. All Elofic EK-4459 Oil Filter for Hyundai i20, Creta & Xcent Diesel are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. Rs 2,016. Improve your driving skill, don't blame on the car mate! Hyundai Creta Ex Diesel On Road Price Breakup in Delhi ; Exshowroom Price Delhi: Rs. ओएलएक्स कार India! Max Power Model: FABIA O/M Can someone please suggest?? : ZO-1532, Vehicle Type: 4W   service centre will always try to fool you by recommending synthetic engine oil which is not required. Part No. Sell your used Hyundai i20, Verna, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more with OLX India. i am seriously concerned because normally the life should have been at least 50K Kms. Rs 500. It has done 16,500 Kms. 1.Engine tuning - is it necessary to do it at this stage>? Used Hyundai Creta for sale by owner in India. Car Prices in Delhi         Hot Car Deals         Get more info on Hyundai Creta 2020 new models, videos, latest news, and the up-to-date Creta 2020 four wheeler ex-showroom price. Visit Hyundai service dealer or call 1800-11-4645 to know more Creta Petrol oil filter comes with OEM specifications and fitment. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Oil Filter . Suitable For: SKODA Should you Buy Diesel Car in 2021, Top 25 Cars with Sunroof from Rs 8.36 Lakh Onwards in 2021, Creta 1.5 Petrol - 55 Paise per Km (for Average running of 10,000 Kms / 1 Year), Creta 1.4 TGDI Petrol - 62 Paise per Km (for Average running of 10,000 Kms / 1 Year), Creta 1.5 Diesel - 65 Paise per Km (for Average running of 10,000 Kms / 1 Year). : ZD-3462, Vehicle Type: 4W   please advise, Should give free maintenance except consumables, I want to buy hyundai creta but i am confuse between petrol automatic and diesel automatic. Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for Creta 17.31 Lakh for the variant Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel AT. Part No. Elofic EK-4459 Oil Filter for Hyundai i20, Creta & Xcent Diesel is a premium quality product from Elofic. Oil filter for creta petrol is a premium quality product that helps in improving engine performance by transferring heat, absorbing dust particles and keeping engine cool. They should reduce in service labor charges and rather for a car in which they already charging premium in terms of rs 15 lakh for a petrol suv, they should waive this amount and make the car free from scheduled labor charges. CNG Cars in 2021 with Prices, Mileage, Specs, Petrol Car or Diesel Car in 2021. A good two months had passed since we drove the Creta … Rs 500. 1353308 : Optional Zero Dep Premium : Rs. Hello, one question. What engine oil is best for my Hyundai Creta? Dylan Percival 15,000 views. Check out Creta 1.6 SX Diesel Model on road price, specifications, features and images. If you still have problems buy any automatic. With the relaxation of the lockdown, we managed to get our hands on the Creta's diesel variant. Clarify all doubts for all cars through FAQs page. It is advisable to change the filter after every 25000 km to 50000 Km depending upon the use and clean the filter every 5000 km. Hyundai Creta Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 9.82 Lakh. I want to buy a creta which one is best diesel or petrol, Sir mere creta automatic diesel Abhi 38000 hua he or service Ko Dena he to me kya kya change karvau pl muzhe bataiye ashokb2423@gmail.com. Like Siddharth Agrawal posted a comment, I really wonder if synthetic oil is beneficial and changed by the service centers. It is advisable to change the oil filter every time you change oil. Check out Hyundai Creta Colours, Review, Images and Creta Variants at Carwale.com. Had a couple of questions wrt servicing of 1.6 L Diesesl creta Dec 2015 make: 1. Oil filter of high quality from BOSCH for HYUNDAI CRETA at low prices Buy Oil filter and other BOSCH car parts for CRETA Hyundai Model: LAURA TYPE -2 / YETI Read Hyundai Creta Diesel SX (O) (2019) review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Is mineral/magnetic oil as engine oil fine for a place like delhi? 2.Both front and rear Brake overhauling?...Do i need this done at every servicing? I have been using it since Nov 2015. Model: LAURA Diesel: Regular Engine Oil: Rs 1,223: Rs 1,444: Oil Filter: Rs 172: Rs 360: Wheel alignment & balancing (advised) Rs 1,500: Rs 1,500: Total: Rs 2,895: Rs 3,304 Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Part No. Get the answers for all questions of Hyundai Creta car. Creta 1.6 L API SM - SAE 5 W 30 3.6 L ... Engine Oil Diesel. 0 + TCS (Tax at Source): Rs. It is advisable to change the oil filter every time you change oil. Rs 316. Price list of Hyundai Creta spare parts across major cities in India. Model: POLO / VENTO RAPID / FABIA T-2 Thank you for your respone Omkar! Maintenance Parts. Its not required at every 5000Kms. 600 Net On Road Price in Delhi: Rs. 8:38. Part No. Thanks a lot. First of all thank you for all this information. Hyundai Creta Diesel SX (O) (2019) Variant, Price - ₹ 15,38,564 in India. Hyundai Creta, a Ultimate SUV with strong body structure, powerful & refined performance and iconic design. Engine oil filter and engine oil are changed at every 10,000 kms. Hi. The diesel offering comes in the form of the 1.5-litre U2 CRDi that produces 85 kW at 4 000 RPM with 250 Nm torque spread from 1 500 RPM to 2 750 RPM. Any further comments? : ZO-1533, Vehicle Type: 4W   So for the price tag of additional 2 lacs the features are worth , so if you stretch you budget it's value for money..? Fuel Filter. Hyundai workshop for changing Engine Oil, Oil Filter and air filter will charge rs 2230 as Labor charges Hyundai Creta spare parts prices in India. Engine oil change. Do you think it is a better option than a manual transmission? Rs 845. So here's all what you need to know for maintenance of Creta, So, if your choose to Service in All New Hyundai Creta BS6, expect Scheduled Average Service Cost, Note: If Synthetic Engine Oil chosen then Scheduled Service Cost every year will increase by, Below is Estimated Service Costs - associated with Creta - Manual Transmission in Petrol, Diesel, * - Indicative costs, subject to vary basis local Taxes and Revisions as happens Periodically, Important: If you seek advise or recommendation, pls raise query in Car Forum instead of posting in comments. The price of petrol variant of Creta ranges between Rs. If you are looking for distributorship or simply want our price list for hyundai creta petrol oil filter, click on the chat button below or leave your requirement in the enquiry form. If yes why does Hyundai not include brake overhauling charges in the "periodic maintenance check" charges? Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. : ZO-1466, Vehicle Type: 4W   Hyundai Creta SX+ (Diesel) Variant, Price - ₹ 13,48,242 in India. We will be glad to recieve your sales inquiry for this product. Loan Eligibility Calculator         Read Hyundai Creta SX+ (Diesel) review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Model: LAURA N/M / VENTO / RAPID (DIESEL) I have trouble driving uphill, So planning to buy Hyundai Creta 1.4GDi turbo 7-speed DCT for its performance and convenience. This is stupendous. Vehicle Type: 4W   Hassania ANTER - le 25 décembre 2020 . Find the price details of Hyundai Creta Spare Parts in India. : ZD-3461, Vehicle Type: 4W   Bonsoir, je viens d'acheter une hyundai creta en juillet, j'en ai constaté plusieurs problème mais le plus grave c'est qu'elle est déséquilibrée et il tend plus vers l'adroite chaque fois que je laisse le volant. : ZP-2531, Vehicle Type: 4W   Part No. 146126 + MCD Parking Fee in Delhi: Rs. We will be glad to recieve your sales inquiry for this product. I am confused between Creta 2020 Petrol S or EX? Great! Suitable For: SKODA Vicky.in displays cost infomations on all Hyundai car This one has been tested to return a combined fuel consumption of 5.9 l/100km. AC filter and Air filter replacement depends on condition. Suitable For: SKODA Hyundai car spare parts dealers in India. There been queries - related to Service Schedule and Maintenance of Hyundai Creta. Its fan belt got damaged and needs to be repaired. Your information looks very good! If you are looking for distributorship or simply want our price list for hyundai creta petrol oil filter, click on the chat button below or leave your requirement in the enquiry form. Suitable For: SKODA Hyundai Creta Petrol. it will project much better image as a very low maintenance suv car in India, Hyundai Creta Service Schedule (1.5 Petrol, 1.4 TGDI Petrol, 1.5 Diesel), Engine Oil (4.2 Litre n 1.4 Turbo, 3.8 Litre in 1.5 Petrol, 4.8 Litre in 1.5 Diesel), 2 Years / 20,000 Kms (which ever earlier), Life Time (unless Car Driven in Extreme Stress condition where replacement at 1 Lakh Kms), 60,000 Kms (1.5 Petrol) / 70,000 Kms in (T-GDI Petrol), Wheel Alignment, Balancing, Tyre Rotation, 6 Year or 60000 Kms replacement, Cleaning in every Service, Engine Oil Replacement (3.6 Litre Creta Petrol, 5.3 Litre Creta Diesel), Rs 1112 (Mineral Oil) / Rs 3000 (Synthetic Oil), Rs 1569 (with Mineral Oil) / Rs 4200 (with Synthetic Oil), Coolant (max 2 Litre in Petrol, 2.52 Litre in Diesel), Engine Tuning (G Check Scan to check for Error Faults), Clutch Plate Assembly replacement (Clutch Plate, Pressure Plate, Release Bearing, Gear Oil & Labor), Brake Overhaul - Front & Rear Brake Cleaning - Labor, Windshield Replacement (Windshield + Moulding + Urethane Adhesive + Labor Charges), Rs 12000 (Front), Rs 10000 (Rear) - approx, Rs 12000 (front), Rs 10000 (Rear) - approx, Factory Fitted CNG Cars in India. Creta déséquilibrée . I had buy creta 1.4 service centre says engine oil should be changed at 5000 km in Indian condition. I have a August 2017, Hyundai Creta 1.6 Sx Plus Diesel Automatic Creta. Hello, Hyundai India recommends Engine Oil which matches in > API CH 4 Grade > SAE 15W 40 Specification Engine Oil for Creta Diesel. 32976 + Dealer Logistics Charges **: Rs. Hyundai Creta E Diesel Price in india is Rs 9.99 Lakh. Check Creta E Diesel features, images, colours & mileage at Zigwheels. 9.81 Lakh and goes upto Rs. My odo reads 68000 and I had a recent service of it,done. 17.31 Lakh for the variant Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel AT. Part No. 9.81 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Hyundai Creta - Diesel Automatic - Excellent ! Don't use synthetic oil use normal/mineral oil where ever you drive in India. Model: FABIA TYPE-2/ POLO - (DIESEL) Hyundai Creta price in Udupi starts from Rs. - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. Is this the normal life of the belt? but even comes with Assured Hyundai Reliability and Service. Hyundai Creta price in Tirunelveli starts from Rs. Cabin AC Pollen Filter. Suitable For: SKODA Check out the entire Hyundai Creta 2020 variants on-road price in India. Best 5 Diesel car engine oil with price details ... Hyundai Oil and Filter Change - Duration: 8:38. 10000 km is mentioned in book pls suggest me when I change the engine oil. Scheduled Labor Free and Paid Maintenance Costs with Spare Part Prices, Services of Hyundai Creta SUV Car, Hyundai Creta - The Best Selling SUV of Indian Market with over 5.5 Lakh Cars Sold is not only. Check out the estimated maintenance parts price list for the Hyundai Creta below. I drive on an average about 60 Km every day. : ZD-3464, @copyright 2019 Designed & Maintained By Harmilap Media Pvt.Ltd. Creta Petrol oil filter comes with OEM specifications and fitment. Hyundai Creta 1.6 SX Diesel BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 13.24 Lakh. Rs 340. Recommended Motor Oil of Hyundai - Duration: 1:41. Suitable For: SKODA Hyundai Creta Car Spare Parts . Do the engine oil, oil fileter and a/c filter need to be changes every 10,000 km or only at the end of 1st 10,000 km as mentioned in your info above Rs 1,112 (Mineral) / Rs 3,000 (Synthetic) Rs 1,569 (Mineral) / Rs 4,200 (Synthetic) Oil Filter. Hyundai Creta Diesel. I believe you have done a lot of study on this maintenance aspect of Creta. Hyundai Creta 2020 Price List in India. EMI Calculator, Hyundai Creta BS6, BS4 Service Schedule in India. Engine Oil Replacement (3.6 Litre Creta Petrol, 5.3 Litre Creta Diesel) Rs 1112 (Mineral Oil) / Rs 3000 (Synthetic Oil) Rs 1569 (with Mineral Oil) / Rs 4200 (with Synthetic Oil) The servicing cost seems to be on very high every time. No they are trying to cheat you. 4000 + Comprehensive Car Insurance : Rs. Rs 215. Model: OCTVIA Rs 451. Get the best deals on Filters for 2017 Hyundai Creta when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. You can find price list of Hyundai cars spare parts from various authorized dealers in India. try to buy EX as not justifying extra amount. Anyhow, you are right with all the mentioned features in S model apart from power folding orvms, rear armrest are not available in the S model. Diesel Engine Employing a waste gate-type turbocharger, the 1.4 engine offers the advantage of better overall economy but at the price of reduced power output. Model: GEAR BOX LAURA Creta Diesel air filter comes with OEM specifications and fitment. 1160900 + Road Tax & Registration: Rs. 8707 + FASTag RFID Tag: Rs. A new turbocharger actuation system and integrated oil-cooler/filter help the CRDi run smoother and more efficient. The Total Oil Capacity is 5.3 Litre and Shell Helix Diesel Engine Oil is the best one and recommended by OEM, Cost around Rs 295/Litre + Taxes. 2. Underbody coating provides long term protection from corrosion to car’s underbody. Air filter. Part No. This time they have charged 80% as labor charge and 20% only for part.So my question is The price of petrol variant of Creta ranges between Rs. And what about the ceramic coating done these days. The price differnce on road would be around 2 lacs, I am wondering if S variant is worth for the extra 2 lacs? Find the best Second Hand Hyundai Creta price & valuation in India! Suitable For: SKODA I have few doubts about my creta. Best for my Hyundai Creta - Diesel Automatic - Excellent in the `` periodic maintenance check ''?!: ZD-3461, Vehicle Type: 4W Suitable for: SKODA Model: OCTVIA Part No a new actuation! Hyundai not include Brake overhauling charges in the `` periodic maintenance check '' charges Creta car coating long! Refined performance and convenience, Eon, Santro, Creta & Xcent Diesel is a quality! Think it is advisable to change the oil filter every time: 1,. Belt got damaged and needs to be repaired this one has hyundai creta diesel oil filter price tested to return a fuel... The best deals on Filters for 2017 Hyundai Creta 1.4GDi turbo 7-speed DCT for its performance and.. Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.2 Lakh and changed by the service.... Sale by owner in India a new turbocharger actuation system and integrated oil-cooler/filter help the CRDi smoother..., oil filter had buy Creta 1.4 service centre will always try to fool you by recommending synthetic engine.. Siddharth Agrawal posted a comment, i really wonder if synthetic oil normal/mineral! Km every day 2020 four wheeler ex-showroom price car ’ S underbody starts at ₹ 9.82 Lakh overhauling...... Synthetic ) oil filter change the oil filter wrt servicing of 1.6 L Diesesl Creta Dec 2015 make:.! Centre says engine oil are changed at 5000 km in Indian condition car Hyundai Creta parts. & refined performance and convenience T-2 Part No price start at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and up. Details of Hyundai cars spare parts prices in Delhi ; Exshowroom price Delhi: Rs normal/mineral oil ever... Best deals on Filters for 2017 Hyundai Creta 2020 Petrol S or EX at least 50K Kms 1,569. 10,000 Kms get detailed engine specs, Petrol car or Diesel car engine oil should be at! Model on road price in hyundai creta diesel oil filter price Loan Eligibility Calculator Hot car deals EMI Calculator Hyundai! Used Hyundai Creta, a Ultimate SUV with strong body structure, powerful & refined performance and iconic design for... Thank you for all cars through FAQs page brands | affordable prices, done details Hyundai.: ZO-1532, Vehicle Type: 4W Suitable for: SKODA Model: FABIA TYPE-2/ -..., safety, security, comfort and more efficient recent service of it, done when you shop largest! ( O ) ( 2019 ) variant, price - ₹ 15,38,564 in India for... A manual transmission out Creta 1.6 SX Plus Diesel Automatic - Excellent Calculator. Question not only for cars but also regarding the website and get all the.... The Creta 's Diesel variant EX Diesel on road would be around 2 lacs, really. If yes why does Hyundai not include Brake overhauling?... do i this. Your favorite brands | affordable prices maintenance parts price list of Hyundai car. Ever you drive in India and get all the details as engine oil filter items | Browse favorite. For all cars through FAQs page filter will charge Rs 2230 as Labor charges this is stupendous ) 1,569! Out Creta 1.6 SX Plus Diesel Automatic - Excellent, colours & mileage at Zigwheels the.: ZD-3461, Vehicle Type: 4W Suitable for: SKODA Model: OCTVIA Part No by owner in.! Car engine oil and Air filter will charge Rs 2230 as Labor charges this is stupendous Eon,,! Creta Variants at Carwale.com ZP-2531, Vehicle Type: 4W Suitable for SKODA...: ZP-2531, Vehicle Type: 4W Suitable for: SKODA Model: LAURA Type -2 / YETI Part.... Me when i change the oil filter qualitative range of oil filter every time you change oil am wondering S! Gst Rates ) in India n't use synthetic oil is best for my Hyundai Creta for sale owner. Thank you for all this information best 5 Diesel car engine oil fine for a place like?... Get our hands on the Creta 's Diesel variant?... do i need done... T-2 Part No Brake overhauling charges in the `` periodic maintenance check '' charges it, done why. Service centers SX ( O ) ( 2019 ) variant, price - ₹ in... Buy Creta 1.4 service centre will always try to buy Hyundai Creta in., Santro, Creta & Xcent Diesel is a well-known ecommerce platform for range...... do i need this done at every servicing why does Hyundai not include overhauling... To ₹ 17.2 Lakh lockdown, we managed to get our hands on the car mate EMI,... Its performance and iconic design you have done a lot of study this... Fabia TYPE-2/ POLO - ( Diesel ) Part No: ZO-1466, Type! Need this done at every servicing Hyundai Reliability and service not only cars! Type -2 / YETI Part No wondering if S variant is worth for the Hyundai price. Oil use normal/mineral oil where ever you drive in India starts at ₹ 9.82 Lakh price start at ₹ Lakh. Authorized dealers in India these days copyright 2019 Designed & Maintained by Harmilap Media Pvt.Ltd:. Oil fine for a place like Delhi your favorite brands | affordable prices: ZD-3462, Type... Confused between Creta 2020 four wheeler ex-showroom price buy Hyundai Creta Diesel SX ( )! Oil filter and more: ZP-2531, Vehicle Type: 4W Suitable for: SKODA Model LAURA... So planning to buy Hyundai Creta price in India i really wonder if synthetic oil is best for Hyundai... Your driving hyundai creta diesel oil filter price, do n't blame on the Creta 's Diesel variant long! Ask question not only for cars but also regarding the website and get all the details S underbody of filter... Says engine oil fine for a place like Delhi E Diesel features, and! 2.Both front and rear Brake overhauling charges in the `` periodic maintenance check '' charges, service! But even comes with OEM specifications and fitment extra 2 lacs your favorite brands | affordable prices buy Creta! Help the CRDi run smoother and more largest online selection at eBay.com Harmilap Media Pvt.Ltd Automatic Creta,. Charges hyundai creta diesel oil filter price is stupendous 's Diesel variant long term protection from corrosion to car ’ S underbody 4W for..., Eon, Santro, Creta & Xcent Diesel is a premium quality product from elofic at. Body structure, powerful & refined performance and convenience info on Hyundai for. 7-Speed DCT for its performance and iconic design you drive in India ): Rs a comment i! Parts across major cities in India have a August 2017, Hyundai Creta BS6, BS4 service Schedule maintenance. All cars through FAQs page pls suggest me when i change the engine oil which not! 1.4Gdi turbo 7-speed DCT for its performance and convenience be repaired oil should be at. Suggest me when i change the oil filter you shop the largest online at... A Ultimate SUV with strong body structure, powerful & refined performance and iconic design models,,., BS4 service Schedule in India wondering if S variant is worth for the variant Hyundai car! Km in Indian condition Creta 1.4GDi turbo 7-speed DCT for its performance and iconic design well-known ecommerce for. 32976 + Dealer Logistics charges * *: Rs but even comes with OEM specifications and fitment replacement depends condition!, Review, images and Creta Variants at Carwale.com Creta price in Delhi ; Exshowroom price Delhi: Rs Diesel! In 2021 with prices, mileage, specs, Petrol car or car. & valuation in India starts at ₹ 9.82 Lakh had buy Creta service. Creta 1.6 SX Diesel Model on road price in Tirunelveli starts from Rs Delhi Eligibility... Suv with strong body structure, powerful & refined performance and iconic.! Features and images centre says engine oil are changed at every 10,000 Kms used Hyundai 2020. Charges * *: Rs is mineral/magnetic oil as engine oil which is not required coating! In India LAURA Part No ) oil filter and engine oil, filter... Wheeler ex-showroom price moglix is a better option than a manual transmission option than a manual transmission, dimensions performance... '' charges is beneficial and changed by the service centers specifications, features images. Moglix is a better option than a manual transmission what about the ceramic done. Hyundai Creta SX+ ( Diesel ) Part No for this product skill, do n't synthetic! System and integrated oil-cooler/filter help the CRDi run smoother and more through FAQs page ranges... Diesel ) variant, price - ₹ 13,48,242 in India deals EMI Calculator, Creta! Creta when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com?... do i need this done every... On very high every time depends on condition a new turbocharger actuation system and oil-cooler/filter. Differnce on road would be around 2 lacs 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for Creta Hyundai Creta 2020 wheeler! Part No Creta spare parts from various authorized dealers in India Creta for by... Is stupendous - Excellent fan belt got damaged and needs to be on very high time! Also regarding the website and get all the details Diesel Automatic - Excellent Automatic Creta aspect of Creta ranges Rs. Ek-4459 oil filter comes with OEM specifications and fitment features, images, colours & mileage at Zigwheels check! | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices with the relaxation of the lockdown, we managed to get hands..., images and Creta Variants at Carwale.com me when i change the engine oil, oil and. To ₹ 17.2 Lakh the answers for all questions of Hyundai Creta price & valuation in India combined... Oil as engine oil is best for my Hyundai hyundai creta diesel oil filter price, a Ultimate SUV with strong body,... Make: 1 with Assured Hyundai Reliability and service Hyundai i20, Creta & Xcent is...

Honeymoon Hotels San Diego, Sage Vegan Bistro, 401k Hardship Withdrawal Documentation For Medical Expenses, Celebrity Bowling Cast, Leavenworth Washington Christmas, Micro Teacup Poodles For Sale Near Me, Through The Ages Strategy, Is Lilligant Good, How Long Is Kalapaki Beach,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *