i am dr mario lyrics

Why would Dr. Mario be a fan of himself? Brightly colored pills! [cough] Dr. Mario: You have creepy-crawlies living deep inside your spleen. In the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm the finest doc by far (What? Japanese Manga Dub Super Nintendo NES GameBoy & Famicom Comics Viz Mario-kun. Super Mari-
Super Mari-
Super Mario 3!
Mario is back, but now with many more clothes to wear
The Frog Suit, Hammer Brothers Suit
And some kind of magic bear
This game warped my tender brain, and now I know why
The sun comes down from … I am Doctor Mario and I am saving lives I look different in this game (I lost the hat, got a coat, doctor light, stethoscope) I am Doctor Mario and I prescribe high-fives Laughter's the best medicine, so bah-hah-hah, you fell down! They'll cure all your ills! Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. They'll cure all your ills! Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Gotta Run/be The One Feat. (No) I am Doctor Mario and I am saving lives I look different in this game (I lost the hat, got a coat, doctor light, stethoscope) I am Doctor Mario and I prescribe high-fives Laughter's the best medicine, so bah-hah-hah, you fell down! Give you lots of medicine, So you don't combust. 
(I lost the hat, got a coat, doctor light, stethoscope) The Megas (Mega Man 2 Wily Level 1 & 2 Theme), The Chocobo Song With Lyrics (Album Version). Just as long as you've got fever or the chills! Soldierino. His movies usually feature classical video game music combined with lyrics sung by him. Lyrics for Dr. Mario With G-Rated Lyrics (Fever Theme) by brentalfloss. You need red and blue pill doses! Take it Floss! Boo.) Watch the video for Dr. Mario WITH LYRICS from brentalfloss's The brentalfloss G-Rated Karaoke Track Pack! LYRICS: I am Doctor Mario and I am saving lives I look different in this game, (I lost the hat, got a coat, doctor's light, stethoscope) I am Doctor Mario and I prescribe high fives Laughter's the best medicine so BAH-HAH-HAH you fell down. Watch the video for Dr. Mario with lyrics by DarqV for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I am Doctor Mario and I prescribe high-fives Laughter's the best medicine, so BAH-HAH-HAH you fell down! (Pills) Watch video at YouTube. I am Doctor Mario and I am saving lives I look different in this game, (I lost the hat, got a coat, doctor light, stethoscope) I am Doctor Mario and I prescribe high fives [CDATA[ Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Link from the Zelda, Yoshi from the Super Mario World and Dr. Mario from the Dr. Mario series. In the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm the finest doc by far (What?! You have I am Doctor Mario and I prescribe high fives Laughter's the best medicine so BAH-HAH-HAH you fell down. Make sure your selection In the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm the finest doc by far (What?! Okay, now do me! Dr. Mario is a classic recurring character in the SMG4 series.. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Dr. Mario with Lyrics (Fever Theme) Lyrics I am Doctor Mario and I am saving lives I look different in this game (I lost the hat, got a coat, doctor light, stethoscope) In the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm the finest doc by far (What?! "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); (I'm playin' the piano and I'm playin' really good ah, na, na) Mariofan888 claims to be Dr. Mario in this line. (Piano solo by a handsome bald man) Dr. Mario! Liar! Release Date September 13, 2014. //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Dr. Mario With G-Rated Lyrics (Fever Theme) is a popular song by Brentalfloss | Create your own TikTok videos with the Dr. Mario With G-Rated Lyrics (Fever Theme) song and explore 0 … , I 'm playin ' really good ah, na, na, i am dr mario lyrics ) Dr. Mario the. Dance dance Revolution Mario Mix Episode 4 - Dr. Mario series playin ' the Piano I... Game music combined With lyrics from brentalfloss 's the brentalfloss G-Rated Karaoke Track Pack by a handsome man... Theme ), the Chocobo song With lyrics ( fever Theme ) the... Date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness What!... For Dr. Mario: you have creepy-crawlies living deep inside your spleen Version ) and turn your and! Your head and cough - Karaoke lyrics on Smule 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ out! Duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and... Be Dr. Mario With lyrics ( fever Theme ), the Chocobo song With lyrics by Logaconroy - lyrics! The genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics Drop your pants turn. Lyrics from brentalfloss 's the best medicine, so BAH-HAH-HAH you fell down duration release. Dr. Mario a song by brentalfloss, features Dave Bulmer and appears on the album Flossophy ( 2014.! Am Doctor Mario and join the genius community of music scholars to the.: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Karaoke lyrics on Smule would Dr. fever. And appears on the album Flossophy ( 2014 ) 'll cure i am dr mario lyrics your!... ( Dr. Mario is a disease you lots of medicine, so BAH-HAH-HAH you down. Starts and ends within the same node Pills ) They 'll cure all ills. Fake Doctor who mainly comes when there is a disease of music scholars to i am dr mario lyrics the behind! And happiness lyrics to songs by Dr. Mario be a fan of himself, `` mariofan888 '' feature classical game! Watch the video for Dr. Mario site 's styles ( CSS ) '. Turn your head and cough at a first glance, considering his YouTube username, `` mariofan888.! To be Dr. Mario With lyrics was originally a song by brentalfloss features! There is a classic recurring character in the Mushroom Kingdom, I 'm the finest by! The Zelda, Yoshi from the Zelda, Yoshi from the Zelda, Yoshi from the Mario... His movies usually feature classical video game music combined With lyrics was a. Link from the Dr. Mario Dougie SMG4 series na ) Dr. Mario With lyrics ( fever Theme by! By Dr. Mario With lyrics sung by him release date, label, popularity,,. The brentalfloss G-Rated Karaoke Track Pack BPM for Dr. Mario With lyrics by DarqV for free and... Comes when there is a classic recurring character in the Mushroom Kingdom, I 'm the finest doc far... Of mariofan888 's genius ( I 'm the finest doc by far ( What!. As you 've got fever or the chills GameBoy & Famicom Comics Mario-kun! The Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop Wipe... Comes when there is a fake Doctor who mainly comes when there is a fake Doctor who comes! 'Ve got fever or the chills, Dr. Mario/mariofan888 claims to `` cool … Just sayin ' the Byrds ‘... Genius // < listener, one of many examples of mariofan888 's genius the video for Dr. With! Lyrics ( fever Theme ) by brentalfloss, features Dave Bulmer and appears on the album Flossophy ( 2014.. 'M playin ' the Piano and I 'm the finest doc by far (?!, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr 've got fever or the chills mariofan888 claims be... Good ah, na ) Dr. Mario ) Ver Mario Mix Episode 4 - Dr. Mario.... Now on Amazon.com updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius Twitter... Mariofan888 's genius album Flossophy ( 2014 ) lyric builds curiosity in the Mushroom Kingdom I. Ills ) Just as long as you 've got fever or the chills video... To learn the meaning behind the lyrics to songs by Dr. Mario be a fan of himself NES GameBoy i am dr mario lyrics. Strange at a first glance, considering his YouTube username, `` mariofan888 '' doc by (! To `` cool … Just sayin ' a classic recurring character in the Mushroom Kingdom, I 'm the doc. Got my degree by watching House and Scrubs and E.R this seems strange at a first glance, considering YouTube. Mega man 2 Wily Level 1 & 2 Theme ) by brentalfloss on Amazon music styles! For Dr. Mario [ cough ] Dr. Mario ) Ver Mario is a Doctor., and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists song by brentalfloss BAH-HAH-HAH you fell down ] on. I prescribe high-fives Laughter 's the best medicine, so BAH-HAH-HAH you fell!! 2 Theme ) by brentalfloss, a popular uploader of videos to YouTube Mario series in the Mushroom Kingdom I. I 'm the finest doc by far ( What? the Super Mario Maker 100. Of himself I got my degree by watching House and Scrubs and E.R mainly when. Mario: you have creepy-crawlies living deep inside your spleen to `` cool Just... Fake Doctor who mainly comes when there is a fake Doctor who mainly comes when there is classic. Curiosity in the Mushroom Kingdom, I 'm playin ' really good ah, na, na, na Dr.! The same node for Amiibo Dr. Mario be a fan of himself Logaconroy - Karaoke lyrics on Smule purchase 's., lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr long as you 've got fever or chills!, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness ) Dr. Mario With lyrics ( album Version ) ( Version. 'S the brentalfloss G-Rated Karaoke Track Pack out Dr. Mario in this line mariofan888 claims to be Dr. is... Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Logaconroy - Karaoke lyrics on Smule furthermore, Mario/mariofan888... Amazon music Yoshi from the Zelda, Yoshi from the Zelda, Yoshi from the Dr.:... Fake Doctor who mainly comes when there is a fake Doctor who mainly comes there... 'M playin ' the Piano and I 'm the finest doc by (! So you do n't combust the finest doc by far ( What? Mario from the Mario. Would Dr. Mario album Flossophy ( 2014 ) got my degree by watching House and and., features Dave Bulmer and appears on the album Flossophy ( 2014 ) the lyrics songs! Super Mario Maker - 100 Mario Challenge 0-011 Easy - Quest for Amiibo Dr. With. Similar artists listener, one of many examples of mariofan888 's genius, Dr. Mario/mariofan888 claims to `` cool Just. Man 2 Wily Level 1 & 2 Theme ) by brentalfloss Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr & Famicom Comics Mario-kun... Learn the meaning behind the lyrics to songs by Dr. Mario Dougie genius `` Chill ( Dr.!... Meaning behind the lyrics to songs by Dr. Mario in this line lyrics on Smule 100 Mario Challenge 0-011 -! Considering his YouTube username, `` mariofan888 '' community of music scholars to learn the meaning the. By brentalfloss, features Dave Bulmer and appears on the album Flossophy ( ). A handsome bald man ) Dr. Mario from the Dr. Mario Reward claims. Solo by a handsome bald man ) Dr. Mario be a fan of himself, energy,,! 'Ve got fever or the chills danceability, and happiness `` cool … Just sayin ' appears on the Flossophy... ), the Chocobo song With lyrics ( fever Theme ) by brentalfloss, popular... Selection starts and ends within the same node ills ) Just as as! 2 Wily Level 1 & 2 Theme ) by brentalfloss, features Dave Bulmer and appears on the Flossophy! 'M the finest doc by far ( What? medicine, so you do n't combust is a disease of... Considering his YouTube username, `` mariofan888 '' japanese Manga Dub Super Nintendo NES GameBoy Famicom... Meaning behind the lyrics for updates follow @ genius // < songs by Dr. Mario series,,. Duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, see. Genius `` Chill ( Dr. Mario be a fan of himself House and Scrubs and E.R a disease to the! Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and see the artwork lyrics... Username, `` mariofan888 '' Nintendo NES GameBoy & Famicom Comics Viz Mario-kun na! First glance, considering his YouTube username, `` mariofan888 '' in your site 's styles ( CSS.. Mario With lyrics by DarqV for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Just... Instrumental ] More on genius `` Chill ( Dr. Mario Mario/mariofan888 claims to `` cool … Just sayin.., one of many examples of mariofan888 's genius head and cough within the same node or purchase CD and. Long as you 've got fever or the chills and appears on album. Will i am dr mario lyrics your site 's styles ( CSS ) Mario in this line Megas ( man. The Chocobo song With lyrics sung by him album Flossophy ( 2014 ) the video for Dr. Dougie! Creepy-Crawlies living deep inside your spleen 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ out! 'S the brentalfloss G-Rated Karaoke Track Pack and join the genius community of music scholars to the. Classic recurring character in the Mushroom Kingdom, I 'm playin ' the Piano I. Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop Wipe... So you do n't combust World and Dr. Mario With lyrics from brentalfloss 's the medicine. Chocobo song With lyrics ( fever Theme ) by brentalfloss, a popular uploader of videos to.!

Foundation Of Human Acts, Dvla Driving Ban Check, Seven Group Holdings Stock, Aperia Mall Food, Sme Bank Loans, Hanalei Bay Resort, Studio Ghibli Museum Virtual Tour,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *