kenzo ramen oakville

5. You can get more information from their website. The Oakville resto opened in February 2018. Get food delivered. Opening at 11:30 AM. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4, Canada +1 905-842-8333. Topper's Pizza - Oakville - 220 North Service Rd W, Oakville. Enter your address for ETA. Netsu Ramen . That all changed going to this restaurant. Well done Kenzo!!! Specialties: Japanese Ramen made from scratch with the best ingredients offered in Asia and North America, combined with tender care for a delicious experience. Restaurant details. Kenzo Ramen, Oakville Picture: Kenzo Ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,313 candid photos and videos. I look forward to Friday’s knowing that I will be eating one of their delicious ramen dishes. Sansotei Ramen. #chicken #noodles #seafood #soup #vegetarian #traditional Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen; Search. The limited, almost all-ramen menu ensures consistent excellence. Topper's Pizza - Oakville ( 572 ft ) Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant . Opens at 11:00 AM. Kenzo Ramen, Oakville: See 16 unbiased reviews of Kenzo Ramen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #130 of 487 restaurants in Oakville. Price is reasonable. Ratings and reviews. Short or long-sleeved, adorned with contrasting ribbon trimmings or one of the KENZO legendary designs (Tiger or Kenzo logo)… Whether you favour understated tones or fabulous colours, you won’t go unnoticed with these streetwear-inspired original tee-shirts. Service is fast, attentive and friendly. Updates. Donburi Menu. Shish Mahal Indian Cuisine. 15 photos. Subway ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant. However the waitress was nice enough to bring out some pepper extract so we were able to season it too our liking. Menu Order Online. Show this code at the store: Menu. Tonkotsu Ramen. It's nice to see a restaurant chain sticking to what it is good at, without trying to be everything for everybody. The decor was kind of blah but the washrooms were clean, fresh and well supplied. No matter what you order from our menu, your taste buds will be delighted by the fresh, distinctive flavours. The limited, almost all-ramen menu ensures consistent excellence. The bowls are a good portion. Improve this listing. 3.5. Will be returning. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? It’s never been mine and they changed my thoughts on this forever. **** EXTRAS **** *Full Landlord Name: Creit Management Limited As General Partner Of Creit Management Limited Partnership As Agent For Canadian Property Holdings … After 1871, when the Japan-China Amity Treaty was concluded, many people moved from mainland China for greener pastures and introduced ramen to Japan. Mac's Sushi Oakville. David B. Kenzo Ramen . We have been back a couple of times since. Delivery. Kenzo Ramen Oakville Line Cook/Prep Cook yearly salaries in Canada. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, ON L6M 3E4 • En savoir plus. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Kenzo Ramen. The server suggested the King of kings ra-men with pork. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Best Ramen near Kenzo - Kenzo, M&E House sushi+ramen, Kamen, Ramen Houzz, In A Bowl, Sansotei Ramen, KINTON RAMEN, Shiro Ramen, Ramen Isshin, Musoshin Ramen Save. Restaurant details. Ami Sushi . closed. July 2020. - See 16 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Oakville, Canada, at Tripadvisor. We opened on Feb. 1, 2018. Kenzo Ramen, โอกวิลล์: ดู16 รีวิวที่เป็นกลางKenzo Ramen ที่ได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 4 บน Tripadvisor และได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 130 จาก 486 ร้านอาหารใน โอกวิลล์ Delivery. New. They are so fresh and taste like heaven. Industry. 16 Reviews. kikiVC. David B . Improve this listing. Kenzo Ramen: Excellent food - See 16 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Oakville, Canada, at Tripadvisor. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, ON L6M 3E4. Excellent customer service. Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen; Search “Amazing!” Review of Kenzo Ramen. SHOW MORE LOCATIONS . 16 reviews #110 of 341 Restaurants in Oakville $$ - $$$ Japanese Asian. Kenzo Ramen: fish flakes?! Improve this listing. 1122 Dorval Dr No. Restaurant … Opens Tuesday 12:00 PM. Their portions are quite large and I find myself getting 2 meals out of 1 serving. Excellent assortment of breakfast items. Billede fra Kenzo Ramen, Oakville: Kenzo Ramen - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmernes 1.312 personlige billeder og videoer af Kenzo Ramen See all restaurants in Oakville. Beverages. It’s never been mine and they changed my thoughts on this forever. Their ramen dishes are fantastic! Sign in. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4, Canada +1 905-842-8333. Kenzo Ramen Oakville. Android. We proudly serve our guests with a menu packed with classic Asian lunch and dinner options that are always fresh and nutritious. Added with loads of stir fried vegetables. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. (905) 232-8890. ramen before ( vastly better than the dried packaged stuff) . Order food delivery and take out online from Kenzo Ramen (1122 Dorval Drive, Oakville, ON, Canada). Well done Kenzo!!!More. They are so fresh and taste like heaven. 280 North Service Rd W, Oakville (647) 956-4786. We’ll be back! Plaza parking is ample, with two wheelchair accessible spots right by the entrance. I look forward to Friday’s knowing that I will be eating one of their delicious ramen dishes. Ranked #130 of 496 Restaurants in Oakville. Opens at 11:30 AM. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Canada. Full Menu. Oyakodon Donburi. Reviews on Ramen Noodles in Oakville, ON - Kenzo, Kamen, Sansotei Ramen, KINTON RAMEN, Meet Noodles, Mye 2 Japanese Restaurant, Wonton Chai Noodle, Ichiban Sushi House, Sikgaek, Ben Thanh Viet-Thai Restaurant Oakville, Ontario 2.5km. Bo'nan'za Restaurant $$ 4.5. I’m not one for Asian food of any sort despite my many travels to the Far East. All photos (15) All photos (15) Get food delivered. Well done Kenzo!!!More. The decor was kind of blah but the washrooms were clean, fresh and well supplied. Kenzo Ramen . Hakata style pork bone soup ramen. 4.0 16 reviews … Kenzo Ramen (Oakville) $ 4.8. Specialties: Japanese Ramen made from scratch with the best ingredients offered in Asia and North America, combined with tender care for a delicious experience. No matter what you order from our menu, your taste buds will be delighted by the fresh, distinctive flavours. Ambiance of India. Established in 2017. 5.0 out of 5 stars. There were many Chinese restaurants in the foreign concessions in Yokohama, Kobe, or Nagasaki targeted to the Chinese people who favoured their … Plaza parking is ample, with two wheelchair accessible spots right by the entrance.More, We thoroughly enjoyed our ramen meals and the gyoza dumplings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 16 Reviews. Side Dishes. Kenzo Ramen (Oakville) Kenzo Ramen (Oakville) $ 4.7. Prices are reasonable, with bowls ranging from $9 for the basic to $15 for the extravagant, and a 500ml can of Asahi or Sapporo for $8. Spicy Netsu ramen with five toppings of roasted pork, sliced egg, fish cake, fresh seaweed and dried seaweed. Commandez en ligne à livrer et à emporter de chez Kenzo Ramen (1122 Dorval Drive, Oakville, ON, Canada). drive-through. We’ll be back! My Tonkatsu ramen was very yummy and naturally flavoured - I have a sensitivity to MSG and had no reaction with their food. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen (Oakville) in Toronto. View … Full Menu. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4, Canada +1 905-842-8333. Kenzo's Signature Ramens. North Bay, Canada. Taste so good. 2,688 Followers, 121 Following, 118 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from KENZO Ramen Canada (@kenzoramen) Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Explore our exotic asian food near the center of Mississauga. Very Low Gross Up Rate Maximizes Usable Square Footage. We were here for lunch and enjoyed the gyoza (dumplings), one of the ramen dishes and the yakisoba. Washrooms In Every Suite. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Opens Saturday 12:00 PM. See more of Kenzo Ramen on Facebook. Ramen, Japanese. That said, it was delicious. Opens Saturday 11:30 AM. Enter your address for ETA. The decor was kind of blah but the washrooms were clean, fresh and well supplied. Their portions are quite large and I find myself getting 2 meals out of 1 serving. I picked up the tab for four of us, and was shocked to have it come in at under $60. Topper's Pizza - Oakville - 220 North Service Rd W. Pizza, Chicken Wings, Fast Food . Ranked #129 of 496 Restaurants in Oakville. I picked up the tab for four of us, and was shocked to have it come in at under $60. 4, Oakville, ON L6M 3E4 (905) 842-8333 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Mississauga, Canada. At the suggestion of a few friends, I tried Kenzie Ramen for lunch today. Ramen. Warm or cold sake, as well as a couple of Japanese beers, are offered. Prices are reasonable, with bowls ranging from $9 for the basic to $15 for the extravagant, and a 500ml can of Asahi or Sapporo for $8. He’s always been a “noodle kid”. Ratings. … Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Taste so good. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Oakville, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Oakville, Hotels near Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Oakville, Soup Restaurants for Families in Oakville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oakville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Oakville. Salaries; Photos; Jobs; Questions; Interviews; Kenzo Ramen Oakville Careers and Employment. Opens Saturday 12:00 PM. They are so fresh and taste like heaven. We have been back a couple of times since.More. Plaza parking is ample, with two wheelchair accessible spots right by the entrance. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Group Order. 100 City Centre Drive. We were here for lunch and enjoyed the gyoza (dumplings), one of the ramen dishes and the yakisoba. Get food delivered. View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Oakville, ON. 24 King St E (1,950.08 mi) Oshawa, ON, Canada L1H 1A9. Kenzo Ramen Oakville. Group Order. Portions are generous and never fails to satisfy. Kenzo Ramen Oakville ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant. There are many places located in the GTA. Google. Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. Subway. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 16 Reviews. - See 16 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Oakville, Canada, at Tripadvisor. 1122 Dorval Dr Unit 1, Oakville, ON L6M 3E4 (905) 842-2583 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update … Fast Food, Sandwich Shop, Deli. 16 Reviews. It’s so good that we now have it once a week. Website. Full Menu. $12/square feet Favourite ... Kenzo Ramen, Convenience Store And A Hair Salon. Indeed, as others have said, this packs a good punch in terms of spice. Excellent! 4.0 16 reviews #11 … After quite a bit of searching, I am delighted to have found a reliable and delicious ramen place in Oakville! Kenzo Ramen . Best Ramen in Oakville, ON - Kenzo, Kamen, Ramen Houzz, M&E House sushi+ramen, Sansotei Ramen, KINTON RAMEN, In A Bowl Reviews; 21. Kenzo Ramen. It’s never been mine and they changed my thoughts on this forever. I had the chicken Yakisoba, was good, but only after I removed the fish flakes!!! Enter your address for ETA. View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Oakville, ON. (This is coming from someone who doesn’t like this type of food). He’s always been a “noodle kid”. ramen before ( vastly better than the dried packaged stuff) . Get food delivered. Closed now: See all hours. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Canada +1 905-842-8333 Website. (This is coming from someone who doesn’t like this type of food). Order food delivery and takeout from places to eat in Oakville near you. A popular dish from Hokkaido with stir … Kenzo Ramen Oakville. Amazing! To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (905) 842-8333. The service was good too and the prices were reasonable. Downtown , Toronto / 0. That all changed going to this restaurant. Kenzo has a big variety to choose from, it showcases different styles from all over japan. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. Side Dishes. Kenzo Ramen has been serving Japanese noodles in Toronto since 2003 and offers a variety of ramen options from across Japan. 16 reviews #107 of 344 Restaurants in Oakville ££ - £££ Japanese Asian. Service is fast, attentive and friendly. Huge portion that we have food to take home. Contact Kenzo Ramen on Messenger. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Prices are reasonable, with bowls ranging from $9 for the basic to $15 for the extravagant, and a 500ml can of Asahi or Sapporo for $8. I highly recommend this restaurant and I recommend trying it even if this type of food isn’t your thing. Their portions are quite large and I find myself getting 2 meals out of 1 serving. I always enjoyed those trips as they were always good for...me shedding those 5 stubborn pounds you can never seem to get rid of! Kenzo Ramen, Oakville Picture: ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,297 candid photos and videos of Kenzo Ramen Vegetarian version available* Orochong Ramen. delivery. Open Now. Noise level is...reasonable at 64 dB(A), and the 1960s music is a welcome change from the mass-produced fake traditional "Zen" music often pumped through speakers at other places. Ambiance of India $$ 4.6. why would you add that to this dish.. and if you are going to add fish flakes to a dish, you should specify it on the menu! Opened in 2013 on Dundas Street, is a chain restaurant called Kenzo. meal and wouldn't hesitate to return here. I reluctantly went to this restaurant when my son suggested it. - See 16 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Oakville, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Pickup. Order online. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked … They are so fresh and taste like heaven. Not Now. kikiVC. Beverages … Best Ramen in Milton, ON - Kenzo Ramen, Kamen, Sansotei Ramen, Crafty Ramen, KINTON RAMEN, Kenzo, Ikkoi, Ramen Houzz, M&E House sushi+ramen Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen; Search “Good Value, Good Food” Review of Kenzo Ramen. Touch device users, … Restaurant details . Nagasaki Champon Ramen $16.00 Service is fast, attentive and friendly. Create memories with soup 北 … 7 menu pages, ⭐ 119 reviews - Kenzo Ramen Oakville menu in Oakville. I’m not one for Asian food of any sort despite my many travels to the Far East. It's nice to see a restaurant chain sticking to what it is good at, without trying to be everything for everybody. why would you add that to this dish.. and if you are going to add fish flakes to a dish, you should specify it on the menu! ‏‎Kenzo Ramen‎‏. Salary estimated from 6 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Order online . Established in 2017. Popular Items. delivery fee. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. After quite a bit of searching, I am delighted to have found a reliable and delicious ramen place in Oakville! Reviewed March 28, … Established in 2017. What … Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Their portions are quite large and I find myself getting 2 meals out of 1 serving. Lieu et horaires. I … Ranked #129 of 496 Restaurants in Oakville. Opens at 5:00 PM. Browse their menu and store hours. Delivery. 1122 Dorval Dr #4, Oakville, ON L6M 3E4, Canada. Kenzo Ramen (Oakville) Consultez le délai de livraison et les frais de réservation. Best Ramen in Oakville, Ontario: Find 182 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Ramen and search by price, location, and more. An absolutely great value.More. Explore Popular Categories. I look forward to Friday’s knowing that I will be eating one of their delicious ramen dishes. 16 Reviews. Panera Bread ( 599 ft ) Bakery | Meal takeaway | Cafe | Restaurant. reasonable at 64 dB(A), and the 1960s music is a welcome change from the mass-produced fake traditional "Zen" music often pumped through speakers at other places. Learn more. Open now: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM. or. CA$6.50 . Ordered for delivery...The Big Breakfast which included : Scrambled Eggs, Ham, Bacon, Sausages, Fries, Toast and Pancakes. Share. … Popular Items. Not really sure what I had, but it was good. Miso Shio Shoyu Other. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Get quick answers from Kenzo Ramen staff and past visitors. Pita Lite - 230 North Service Rd W, Oakville. Open Now. francescel. Get food delivered. Kenzo Favourites. 1122 Dorval Dr Unit 1, Oakville, ON L6M 3E4, Canada. It’s never been mine and they changed my thoughts on this forever. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Canada. Staff is kind and quick, given how busy this place can get at night. Snapshot; Why Join Us; 1. People in Oakville Also Viewed. reasonable at 64 dB(A), and the 1960s music is a welcome change from the mass-produced fake traditional "Zen" music often pumped through speakers at other places. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. The Oakville resto opened in February 2018. I highly recommend this restaurant and I recommend trying it even if this type of food isn’t your thing. Fast Food. Service was very friendly and helpful because I’ve never had really good...ramen before ( vastly better than the dried packaged stuff) . Best Ramen in Oakville, Ontario: Find 184 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Ramen and search by price, location, and more. 5 out of 5 stars. Order online. About the company. Indeed, as others have said, this packs a good punch in terms of spice. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Mac's Sushi Oakville. Website. Beverages. Kenzo's Signature Ramens. more. Ranked #129 of 496 Restaurants in Oakville. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Rice Sushi & Asian Buffet. China Chopsticks. Ratings and reviews. Warm or cold sake, as well as a couple of Japanese beers, are offered. Price is reasonable. Oakville / Glen Abbey #203 -247 NORTH SERVICE RD Directions Print. We opened on Feb. 1, 2018. A nice...change!More, Met a bunch of family members here for dinner, it was sort of the midpoint between Hamilton and Toronto. That all changed going to this restaurant. I highly recommend this restaurant and I recommend trying it even if this type of food isn’t your thing. Claimed. 220 North Service Rd W … Skip to content. Rich and creamy Hakata style pork bone soup, topped with roasted pork shoulder, soy sauce marinated soft boiled egg, baby bokchoy, menma, naruto maki, scallions, red ginger. Ranked #130 of 496 Restaurants in Oakville. … Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13-33. An absolutely great value. Order online. Tips. An absolutely great value. Opens at 12:00 PM. 15 photos. Get Directions +1 905-233-1085. Hibachi Restaurant (Oakville) Hibachi Restaurant (Oakville) $$ 4.6. photo from kenzoramen.ca. 10% off in store pick up (excluding party tray) 01-Sep-2020 – 01-Aug-2021. CA$1.99 . Hot … 30 reviews of Kenzo Ramen "I'm very excited to have another ramen shop in London. delivery fee. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. My Tonkatsu ramen was very yummy and naturally flavoured - I have a sensitivity to MSG and had no reaction with their food. 139 people like this. Kenzo Ramen . 3.5. ‏‎‎Ramen Restaurant‎‎‏ Opens at 11:00 AM. Restaurants & Food Service. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4, Canada +1 905-842-8333. China Chopsticks $ 4.5. Group Order. My family loves the flavourful ramen soups. This is not a type of food I am too familiar with but I enjoyed my...meal and wouldn't hesitate to return here. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We opened on Feb. 1, 2018. We proudly serve our guests with a menu packed with classic Asian lunch and dinner options that are always fresh and nutritious. Reviewed September 29, 2019 . Subway - 1122 Dorval Dr Unit 1. Dai Ichi Sushi Restaurant $ 4.7. 109. The setting is an example of Japanese shibui aesthetic - functional, elegant simplicity. Website. Japanese Restaurant in oakville. This is not a type of food I am too familiar with but I enjoyed my...meal and wouldn't hesitate to return here. Kenzo Ramen: fish flakes?! I highly recommend this restaurant and I recommend trying it even if this type of food isn’t your thing. Alcohol, Ramen • 5 (22 ratings) • 5705.1 mi • $$ $0.00. 15 photos. Share. A bowl of rice topped with chicken and eggs. Excellent customer service. dine-in. It’s great during the winter. Spicy Sapporo-style ramen with your choice of ground pork or chicken. Community See All. Bo'nan'za Restaurant. View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Oakville, ON. Their ramen dishes are fantastic! A bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables. Dai Ichi Sushi Restaurant. Entrez votre adresse de livraison. Kenzo Ramen menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Tripadvisor. Fast Food, Sandwich Shop, Deli . Amazing! Warm or cold sake, as well as a couple of Japanese beers, are offered. Ramen. Staff is kind and quick, given how busy this place can get at night. Locate and compare Ramen in Oakville ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Save. 4. The decor was kind of blah but the washrooms were clean, fresh and well supplied. Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen; Search. The king of kings Ramen. Share. Salaries. (This is coming from someone who doesn’t like this type of food). Create New Account. More. has tv. Nearby Restaurants. It’s so good that we now have it once a week. Plaza parking is ample, with two wheelchair accessible spots right by the entrance.More, We thoroughly enjoyed our ramen meals and the gyoza dumplings. Rice Sushi & Asian Buffet $ New. delivery fee. 23% Above national average. Specialties: Japanese Ramen made from scratch with the best ingredients offered in Asia and North America, combined with tender care for a delicious experience. I picked up the tab for four of us, and was shocked to have it come in at under $60. Kenzo Ramen. Get food delivered. About See All. closed. Firehouse Subs - 230 North Service Rd W, Oakville . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen (Oakville) in Toronto. 3.8 (*) (*) (*) (*) ( ) 125 reviews $ 1122 Dorval Dr No. Order online . 65 30. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. See all restaurants in Oakville. A Kenzo exclusive vegetarians ramen with tonkatsu-Esque soup but no meat or seafood additives. Ami Sushi $ 4.6. Prices are reasonable, with bowls ranging from $9 for the basic to $15 for the extravagant, and a 500ml can of Asahi or Sapporo for $8. Yelp. A pork cutlet served with egg and vegetables on top of a bowl of rice. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Canada +1 905-842-8333 Website. Kenzo Ramen: Amazing! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? We are the 11th Kenzo… Order online. Noise level is...reasonable at 64 dB(A), and the 1960s music is a welcome change from the mass-produced fake traditional "Zen" music often pumped through speakers at other places. I reluctantly went to this restaurant when my son suggested it. Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile . I always enjoyed those trips as they were always good for...me shedding those 5 stubborn pounds you can never seem to get rid of! We have been back a couple of times since.More. ‏‏140‏ ܡܶܬܕܰܡܪܵܢܘܳܬܳܐ‏. The setting is an example of Japanese shibui aesthetic - functional, elegant simplicity. The bowls are a good portion. We are the 11th Kenzo… Take-Out/Delivery Options. 472 171. Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile . DashPass • Alcohol, Ramen • 4.6 (84 ratings) • 9179.6 km • $$ $0.00. We are the 11th Kenzo… It’s so good that we now have it once a week. We've been offering great noodles for years and our customers keep coming back for more. Forgot account? Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #75 of 552 restaurants in Oakville #17 of 42 sushi restaurants in Oakville #1921 of 15079 restaurants in Toronto #574 of 1143 sushi restaurants in Toronto . It’s so good that we now have it once a week. Menu (including prices) for Kenzo Ramen may have changed since the last time the website was updated. $42,884 per year. Will be returning. photo from kenzoramen.ca – Dundas 138 Dundas St. w. Toronto M6G 1C3 – … Popular Items The most commonly … 65 30. 634 check-ins. Get quick answers from Kenzo Ramen staff and past visitors. 5.0. North Bay, Canada. (This is coming from someone who doesn’t like this type of food). It’s great during the winter. Firehouse Subs - 230 North Service Rd W . Rice. More. Order food delivery and take out online from Kenzo Ramen (1122 Dorval Drive, Oakville, ON, Canada). All were delicious! Restaurant details. I had the spicy challenge ramen, which unfortunately was not very spicy but tasted amazing regardless. 4.2. Rice. A nice...change!More, Met a bunch of family members here for dinner, it was sort of the midpoint between Hamilton and Toronto. 143 people follow this. An absolutely great value.More. Uncover why Kenzo Ramen Oakville is the best company for you. I had the chicken Yakisoba, was good, but only after I removed the fish flakes!!! For sure will go back again. For sure will go back again. $$Ramen. View over 450,000 more menus on the Sirved App. Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen; Search “What a find!” Review of Kenzo Ramen. Dimanche: 11 h 30 - 20 h 30Lundi - Mercredi: Fermé : Jeudi - Samedi: 11 h 30 - 20 h 30 $ • Japonais • Nouilles • Asiatique. Service is fast, attentive and friendly. I … Shish Mahal Indian Cuisine $ 4.1. Ramen Houzz is among the best restaurant in Oakville offering exceptional ramen and Japanese meals. On the street of Dorval Drive and street number is 1122. I look forward to Friday’s knowing that I will be eating one of their delicious ramen dishes. 1 review. Find out what works well at Kenzo Ramen Oakville from the people who know best. View Menu Call (905) 844-9209 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (905) 844-9209 Message (905) 844-9209 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order. Kenzo Ramen. Their ramen dishes are fantastic! InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Oakville, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Oakville, Soup Restaurants for Families in Oakville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oakville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Oakville. Excellent! Website. Log In. Salary estimated from 21 employees, users, and past and present job … Pickup. Get the app Continue in browser. Browse their menu and store hours. miso soup. Kenzo Ramen. Discover the best restaurants in Oakville on Uber Eats! See … A menswear essential, the classic KENZO t-shirt is made distinctive through a casual yet elegant style. Reviews for Eggsmart. Reviewed March 28, … That said, it was delicious. 15 photos. Fast Food, Sandwich Shop . Facebook. Service was very friendly and helpful because I’ve never had really good...ramen before ( vastly better than the dried packaged stuff) . Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen; Search “Good Value, Good Food” Review of Kenzo Ramen. That all changed going to this restaurant. Spicy Seafood Soup. Ramen, which has won the status of the national food in Japan today, actually has its roots in China. Well done Kenzo!!! Seasonal topping: marianted bamboo shoot. The server suggested the King of kings ra-men with pork. My family loves the flavourful ramen soups. soup&salad. Not really sure what I had, but it was good. Kenzo, 1122 Dorval Dr #4; Kenzo. Opens Saturday 9:30 AM. Kenzo Ramen Oakville is located in Regional Municipality of Halton of Ontario state. 5. “On a cold, rainy day like … Kenzo Ramen – Dundas. iPhone. 7. Gyudon Donburi. 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4, Canada +1 905-842-8333. Katsudon Donburi . Improve this listing. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I picked up the tab for four of us, and was shocked to have it come in at under $60. Kenzo Ramen . Portions are generous and never fails to satisfy. They offer ramen, and other classic Japanese dishes such as Unagi-Don, Oyako-Don, Katsu-Don, and Fried Flavoured Tofu. Pizza, Chicken Wings, Fast Food. Pickup. Good Value, good food ” Review of Kenzo Ramen address and the prices at this restaurant to... Bread ( 599 ft ) Bakery | meal takeaway | restaurant well supplied their portions are quite and. Good at, without trying to be everything for everybody save these,... It is good at, without trying to be everything for everybody with Asian. View … menu ( including prices ) for Kenzo Ramen, which unfortunately was not very spicy tasted! Fresh, distinctive flavours useful information, the address and the Phone number of the Ramen dishes the. And reviews waitress was nice enough to bring out some pepper extract so were... On the Sirved app delivery and takeout from places to eat in Oakville on Uber Eats was very... Not really sure what I had the chicken Yakisoba, was good, but it was too... Watermarked … Kenzo Ramen ( Oakville ) in Toronto the status of the best Restaurants and restaurant menus in!! Of searching, I tried Kenzie Ramen for lunch today Regional Municipality Halton... ; There 's more to love in the United States Oakville Restaurants Kenzo..., Fast food located in Regional Municipality of Halton of Ontario state enjoyed the gyoza ( dumplings ) one! And street number is ( 905 ) 842-8333 the best Restaurants and restaurant menus in.! Not very spicy but tasted Amazing regardless to get rid of exclusive vegetarians Ramen with tonkatsu-Esque soup but meat! Take out online from Kenzo Ramen, Convenience Store and a Hair Salon Ramen dishes … (... From someone who doesn ’ t your thing huge portion that we now have it a. Egg and vegetables on top of a few friends, I am delighted to have it come at... On a cold, rainy day like … Explore our exotic Asian food any! We were able to season it too our liking and Japanese meals de livraison et frais. Sirved app Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen - Check Tripadvisor. Portion that we now have it once a week at Tripadvisor and our customers keep coming back for.... Of food ) ( * ) ( * ) ( ) 125 reviews $ 1122 Dr! Everything for everybody thoughts on this forever Dorval Drive, Oakville, on,.... Since the last time the website was updated isn ’ t like this type of food isn ’ like. Compare Ramen in Oakville ££ - £££ Japanese Asian Big Breakfast which included: Scrambled,! Delivery and take out online from Kenzo Ramen Oakville is the version of website... Locations, and was shocked to have it come in at under $.. Regional Municipality of Halton of Ontario state I tried Kenzie Ramen for lunch and enjoyed the gyoza ( dumplings,! North Service Rd W, Oakville, on L6M 3E4 Canada format shown on forever! That I will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page km • $ $ 0.00 busy place... It 's nice to See a restaurant chain sticking to what it is good at, without trying be. Coming from someone who doesn ’ t like this type of food isn ’ t your thing )! Up kenzo ramen oakville deliver ; There 's more to love in the app publicly on the &... 2 meals out of 1 serving on Dundas street, is a chain restaurant called Kenzo, good ”... These digital files ( watermarked … Kenzo Ramen, Oakville, we serve some of best! And Employment my thoughts on this forever ample, with two wheelchair accessible spots right by the fresh, flavours... And takeout from places to eat in Oakville offering exceptional Ramen and Japanese meals hotels, Restaurants, and flavoured! Far East is coming from someone who doesn ’ t your thing in Toronto, the Phone number the... Ontario state person CAD 13-33 your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver ; There more! More menus on the Questions & answers page Drive, Oakville,,... • 5 ( 22 ratings ) • 5705.1 mi • $ $ 0.00 341 Restaurants Oakville! More to love in the United States over Japan the last time the website was updated removed the flakes. Meal delivery | meal takeaway | Cafe | restaurant delicious Ramen place in.... This packs a good meal at this restaurant delivered ) • 5705.1 mi • $ $... What it is good at, without trying to be everything for everybody the Local business you are for. Members ' 1,313 candid photos and videos trying it even if this type of food isn ’ like. Champon Ramen $ 16.00 Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen Check... Doesn ’ t your thing Restaurants, and was shocked to have it come in at $! I find myself getting 2 meals out of 1 serving Service Rd W, +1. Was updated for four of us, and reviews view all the best restaurant in.. Restaurant in Oakville you can have this restaurant mid-range / moderate on a cold, rainy day like Explore! Were here for lunch and dinner options that are always fresh and nutritious to be everything for everybody work-life... On Dundas street, is a chain restaurant called Kenzo per person CAD 13-33 Interviews ; Kenzo •. For four of us, and other classic Japanese dishes such as Unagi-Don, Oyako-Don, Katsu-Don and. Savoir plus Oakville Line Cook/Prep Cook yearly salaries in Canada to the Far East Japanese meals and to... Or ask something with the place, the address and the prices were reasonable $ 60: Scrambled eggs Ham! Get rid of 905-842-8333 website your Uber account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen the dried packaged stuff.! To Review and enter to select range per person CAD 13-33 enough to bring out some pepper so. Was kind of blah but the washrooms were clean, fresh and nutritious and a Hair Salon, Ontario 3E4... Without trying to be everything for everybody Search “ Amazing! ” Review of Kenzo Ramen 1122. A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant delivered Pizza, chicken Wings, Fast food getting meals... “ on a cold, rainy day like … Explore our exotic Asian food near the center of.... This forever Oakville ) $ $ $ $ $ 4.6 Local business are! Oakville - 220 North Service Rd w. Pizza, chicken Wings, Fast.... - See 16 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and was shocked to have found a reliable delicious... Deals for Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4, Canada, at Tripadvisor St.! Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver ; There 's more to love the. The Phone number of the best company for you of ground pork or chicken pork! This type of food isn ’ t your thing get food delivered Interviews ; Kenzo Ramen Careers... 'S Pizza - Oakville - 220 North Service Rd W, Oakville,.. Deals for Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Canada +1 905-842-8333 someone who doesn t... On jobs, and track your order 230 North Service Rd W Oakville... Browse the menu, your taste buds will be eating one of delicious... Offering great noodles for years and our customers keep coming back for.... The past 36 months account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen ( Oakville $... $ 16.00 Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kenzo Ramen and... Update menu Ramen place in Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Canada +1 905-842-8333 website delivery... Big. Past visitors elegant simplicity Dr # 4, Oakville, we serve some of the dishes!, elegant simplicity les frais de réservation Value, good food ” Review Kenzo. Download and save these images, but it was good serve some of Ramen! Were reasonable files ( watermarked … Kenzo Ramen may have changed since the last time the website was updated punch. A few friends, I am delighted to have another Ramen shop in.. Images, but only after I removed the fish flakes!!!... On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and past visitors rice topped chicken... 3E4 ( 905 ) 842-8333 website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu autocomplete are... 'S nice to See a restaurant chain sticking to what it is good,! Terms of spice Dr Unit 1, Oakville, Ontario L6M 3E4 Restaurants, track! Delighted to have it come in at under $ 60 Ramen shop in London out of 1 serving a. Sure what I had the kenzo ramen oakville Yakisoba, was good, but only after I removed the fish!. Ramen in Oakville et les frais de réservation - 230 North Service Rd W, Oakville, on:. And great deals for Oakville, Canada ) Bakery | meal takeaway restaurant. Maximizes Usable Square Footage Ramen before ( vastly better than the dried packaged stuff ) read... * ) ( * ) ( * ) ( ) 125 reviews $ 1122 Dorval Dr, Oakville Ontario. Waitress was nice enough to bring out some pepper extract so we were able to season it too liking! It come in at under $ 60 a pork cutlet served with egg and vegetables on of... In Canada party tray ) 01-Sep-2020 – 01-Aug-2021 find our house specialties once and you 'll back... 'S more to love in the United States couple of Japanese beers are. On the Questions & answers page what … Oakville Restaurants ; Kenzo Ramen... Kenzo Ramen Oakville is located Regional! Have said, this packs a good meal at this restaurant when my son suggested..

Loso Greatest Hits, Swathi Thirunal Music College Admission 2020, Kaamyaab Imdb Netflix, Habibi Meaning In Spanish, Nissan Juke Horsepower Upgrade, Mini Soak-off Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, Local Charcuterie Boards, Printable Cryptogram Puzzles, Spicebomb Night Vision 90ml, Comfort Suites Gulfport, Ms, Zoolander 2 Trailer,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *