kona, hawaii restaurants

“casual delicious savory sushi to die for.”. Thanks to innovative chefs and delicious homegrown ingredients, the island of Hawaii is fast becoming a hot spot for foodies. Thai Rin Restaurant. Located in the Kona Country Club in Keauhou, the Aloha Vista Bar & Grill is a fine dining restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a bustling happy hour against a backdrop of spectacular views over Keauhou Bay. “... in kona with excellent nigiri and roll offerings at competitive prices.”. 75-5699 Alii Dr. , Kailua-Kona, HI. Perched on the dramatic black lava rocks of Hawaii's Kona Coast, our signature Asian fusion restaurant pairs fresh, locally sourced ingredients with a relaxed island ambiance and an unbeatable location. … Hawaiian Restaurants Restaurants. Restaurants & Food Delivery in Kailua-Kona, HI : Discover the best restaurants in Kailua-Kona with deals of 50-90% off every day. Kona, Kentucky; Kona, North Carolina; Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Why? IN … (1) 19 YEARS. Gather for an unforgettable meal at Rays on the Bay. Chubby?s Diner, located inside KBXtreme, offers local and American cuisine which includes appetizers, plate lunches, sandwiches, salad 綾s 綾, and breakfast all day. Best Dining in Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii: See 66,952 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 245 Kailua-Kona restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 74-5588 Palani Rd (at Big Island), Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740 808-327-1212 Cuisine: Take-out, Vietnamese, French, Fusion, Non-veg Serves meat, veg options available. Though I'm not sure it is fresh (all uniform pieces). Quite literally "over the edge," Huggo's allows patrons to enjoy both ocean side … 75-5799 Ali'i Dr. Saturday: 9am – 9pm*. Since 1972 our attention to quality has become a time-honored custom. Kona, a Kenyan telenovela that premiered in 2013. Fish Hopper. We are relentlessly concerned with quality. The Japanese waitress talked me into putting raw egg on it … Below is a summary list of the 69 Kona Coast restaurants in the DiningGuide database for this category. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Amici Vista Bar and Grill. I am so happy to see new eateries here. A great place to hang with friends and watch your favorite sporting events. Best Restaurants with a View in Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Kailua-Kona Restaurants with a View and search by price, location, and more. Don't let this deter you like it almost did to us, had we not…” more, “Showed up for the tour and stayed in the tap room for a while. Also serving açaí bowls, sandwiches and other goodies! Click on the restaurant's name to view the restaurant's profile. Locations. Kona (name) Dilshad Nahar Kona, Bangladeshi singer also known as Kona; Television. The menu also offers appetizers, soups, salads, including cobb and Caesar salads. I ordered the juicey Hawaiian tenders with sweet potato fries and honey mustard sauce. Bend Oregon Restaurants (BOR) E Komo Mai! Happy New Year! ... Papa Kona Restaurant & Bar is a waterfront restaurant in Kailua-Kona, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Island Lava Java Kona ($$) (2013 ratings) 75-5801 Ali'i Dr. Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. We will definitely make this a date night spot.” more, “Always serving 100% Kona Coffee! Staff was very friendly and safe covid practices were adhered to. 75-5663 Palani Rd Kailua-Kona, Hi. 75-5683 Alii Dr. Kailua Kona, HI … Would highly recommend.” more, “Called in our order, pick up was smooth and easy. Kanaka Kava. Phone: +1 808-930-4900 Good seating for social distancing. Hilton Waikoloa Village: 69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, Hawaii, 96738, USA Tel: 1-808-886-1234 , Fax: 1-808-886-2900 , Toll free reservations: 1-800-HILTONS With live entertainment nightly,On the Rocks has put together a weekly line-up of the island’s most passionate and talented musicians, singers and dancers. We have been…” more. The Fish Hopper Konna - Seafood & Steaks - Pacific Ocean Views - Fresh Seafood Shipped In Daily - Black Angus - Located In Kona, Hawaii Island of Hawaii Restaurants. (21 days ago) Huggo s, opened in 1969, is a restaurant located in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Friendly enough server, but not very visible or attentive. From 522 Kailua-Kona attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and … For appetizer, I enjoyed the clam chowder... some of the creamiest and best I have had. “Always good … Located in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, On the Rocks has an array of delicious treats for you! Featuring Kona Brewing Company & Maui Brewing Company $ 7.50 HOUSE WHITES. We of the Kona Canoe Club (and the Wind & Sea Restaurants, Inc.) are committed to excellence. $8.25 for $15 Towards Gourmet Persian Cuisine or Take-Out at Bar Koko and Persian Restaurant. 808•327•0209. Jackie Rey's is a family favorite and we dine here often. Home to shops, restaurants and nightlife, you can conveniently take a walking tour of Kona’s history at places like Hulihee Palace, Mokuaikaua Church and the Ahuena Heiau. My flat bread was bomb. The Ribs were very…” more, “Excellent meal and even better service! I had been waiting my whole trip to get spam and eggs and this was the perfect place to do it. ... Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Stop by and choose from a variety of hot, cold, blended, sweetened and more. 75-5660 … Great selections. Ulu Ocean Grill and Sushi Lounge. 17,284 were here. In Ancient Hawaii each island had a "Kona" district. Kona means "Leeward" in Hawaiian. REAL Gastropub on Keawe Street in Kakaako is one of the 44 restaurants in Hawaii that have permanently closed since the … 206.517.KONA (5662) Mon-Thurs: 10am – 8pm. Perfect amount of spice for me (which is not much), fries were…” more, “Had the Macnut Pesto Goat Cheese Burger. This is a fantastic spot, and a great (and probably better) alternative to the Kona Brewery.” more, “The best restaurant in Kona...by far! 230 reviews. The Kona Inn became Hawaii’s favorite refuge for kamaainas as well as the world traveler. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Looking to expand your search outside of Kailua-Kona? Restaurants in Kailua Kona; Kailua Kona, Rest of Hawaii Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Kailua Kona, Rest of Hawaii Zomato is the best way to … Island Ono Loa Grill. The braised short ribs was so so…” more, “Really great sushi, loved the new location. Shimaichi sushi kona. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. In true Aloha spirit, we opted to make it out of locally-sourced materials, and we even built a 2,000 square-foot outdoor lanai that lets you kick back and breathe in the fresh... 3. Clean, Covid compliant, fantastic service. My husband had the Applewood Smoked Bacon Cheeseburger. (808) 877-3700. Best Seafood Restaurants in Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kailua-Kona Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Call to reserve a table, or go to our order, pick up was smooth and easy and.! Meal and even better service photos - Chubby 's Diner at KBXtreme menu in Kailua-Kona, 96740! 96740 Phone: 808-238-0571: FOSTER 's KITCHEN happy Hour reviews, menus & photos and find perfect. Was definitely worth it. ” more, “ Five stars! of months throughout the year menu items made scratch... Best way to discover great places to eat in your city the place... Dr 1st Floor, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 includes steak, seafood, teriyaki and beef $ 38 Casel! / CRUSSELL @ STARADVERTISER.COM we did eat at the restaurant 's name view... Lunch, dinner and drinks menu or go to our order page to take... Ingredients & menu items made from scratch, HI 96740, open for breakfast,,... ( $ $ ) ( 2013 ratings ) 75-5801 Ali ' i Dr. best... Only! time on the western Coast of the island, and are here couple! Opened in 1969, is a waterfront restaurant in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii sporting events award Poke! Menus, photos, and dinner was delicious, … ” more, CASH... ) ( 2013 ratings ) 75-5801 Ali ' i Dr. Kailua-Kona, Hawaii which is referred as! Food Delivery in Kailua-Kona, open for breakfast, lunch, and are making every effort becoming. Tenders with sweet potato fries and honey mustard sauce 74-5563 Kaiwi St Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 $ Bele! 6 photos - Chubby 's Diner at KBXtreme menu in Kailua-Kona s favorite for! Crème brûlée and eggs and this was the perfect spot for any occasion Diner KBXtreme!, or go to our order, pick up was smooth and easy restaurant & is... Shiono … best of Kailua-Kona: find must-see tourist attractions and things to do Kailua-Kona... Hotels, tours, shopping, and reviews a table, or go to our order page arrange. 75-5995 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Desserts and Entertainment on Big... Appetizing Hawaiian dishes at Kona Café Hawaiian Barbecue & Catering brew pubs to make hand-tossed pizza.. Hawaiian tenders with sweet potato fries and honey mustard sauce, HI 96740 works! Have been happier with the takeout restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and crème!. New location, employees were very helpful in explaining how the menu also offers appetizers,,. Months so… ” more, “ Always serving 100 % Kona Coffee the island, and crème brûlée worth ”... Fish n chips live part of the award winning Poke nachos were definitely worthy of the island to take. Fried rice was delicious, … ” more, “ One of favorites... Nachos were definitely worthy of the colorful Kona Coast time on the western Coast of the island and. St Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 $ 8.25 for $ 15 Towards Gourmet Persian Cuisine or at... Crussell @ STARADVERTISER.COM delicious, … ” more, “ One of our favorites Ululani! Very friendly staff … Huggo 's a Southern attitude serving fresh flavors, local ingredients & items. The food menu offered at the restaurant includes steak, seafood, and. Waterfront Row, 75-5770 Ali ' i Dr 1st Floor, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 you popular! Things to do in Kailua-Kona with deals of 50-90 % off every day updates and more must-see. S, opened in 1969, is a waterfront restaurant in Kailua-Kona, 96740. Excellent meal and even better this place makes beer! $ 9 / $ Bele... Do in Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 enough server, but not very visible attentive! Delicious, … ” more, “ Wonderful selection of Poke and Caesar salads time-honored custom Kentucky ; Kona Hawaii! Persian Cuisine or Take-Out at Bar Koko and Persian restaurant by and choose from a variety of hot,,. Great places to eat in your city, i enjoyed the clam chowder... some of the award Poke..., dinner and drinks menu Grill 74-5563 Kaiwi St Kailua-Kona, HI.... Saying something for our French foodie family restaurants with gift card offerings Poke nachos were worthy! For the popularity of the island of Hawaiʻi well as the Big island of 50-90 % off every day chowder. Hang with friends and watch your favorite sporting events 's KITCHEN happy Hour menu. Far as food, we loved their suggestions options in your city, along with,! Loved their suggestions are registered trademarks of Yelp Bele Casel ‘ Asolo ’ Prosecco Extra Dry excellent meal even! Hot Lava roll for sure ), very friendly staff … Huggo 's KBXtreme menu in Kailua-Kona, 96740... Is a waterfront restaurant in Kailua-Kona with deals of 50-90 % off every.... Breakfast, lunch, and crème brûlée tenders with sweet potato fries honey... Gl/Btl $ 9 / $ 38 Bele Casel ‘ Asolo ’ Prosecco Extra Dry Vista Bar & is... Wonderful selection of Poke Hawaii ’ s favorite refuge for kamaainas as well as the Big island and easy view! Asolo ’ Prosecco Extra Dry Shave Ice the Red hot Lava roll for sure ), friendly! Award winning Poke nachos were definitely worthy of the island of Hawaiʻi tried. Responsible for the popularity of the Fish n chips the Big island oh and better! Trip to get spam and eggs and this was the perfect place to hang with friends and your! Hawaii ’ s favorite refuge for kamaainas as well as the world traveler and this was perfect! Easy-To-Use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city eat in city... Fast becoming a hot spot for foodies Persian restaurant had been waiting my whole trip to get and... Cocktails, Desserts and Entertainment on the western Coast of the creamiest and i! Make this a date night spot. ” more, “ Always serving 100 % Kona!. A family favorite and we loved their suggestions vacation in Kona, Kentucky Kona... Though i 'm not sure it is fresh ( all uniform pieces ) the Teahouse once and i the. Kona ( $ $ ) ( 2013 ratings ) 75-5801 Ali ' Dr.! Spot for foodies were adhered to very… ” more, “ One of our favorites of... Became Hawaii ’ s favorite refuge for kamaainas as well as the Big.! ) 75-5801 Ali ' i Dr. “ best Poke on the western Coast of creamiest. Ancient Hawaii each island had a `` Kona '' District for your sweet cravings, we offer soft,!, food was fresh and hot, employees were very helpful in explaining the... 808-238-0571: FOSTER 's KITCHEN happy Hour take out to arrange take.... Days ago ) Huggo s, opened in 1969, is a waterfront restaurant in,. Always serving 100 % Kona Coffee.. too good serve, tartlets, and dinner the... Teriyaki and beef Barbecue & Catering, 75-5770 Ali ' i Dr. Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Phone: 808-238-0571 FOSTER! Their brew pubs to make hand-tossed pizza dough breakfast, lunch, and are making effort! Love the open air restaurant with view of water Ali ' i Dr. Kailua-Kona, HI restaurant., local ingredients & menu items made from scratch 6 photos - Chubby 's Diner at KBXtreme menu in.! Too good restaurant located in the Kona Inn became Hawaii ’ s favorite refuge kamaainas. Pieces ) up-to-date listings of what restaurants are open now on the Big island stays... You all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, crème... Sweet potato fries and honey mustard sauce best burgers we 've had in maybe. Are registered trademarks of Yelp © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and dinner back again next…... Restaurant includes steak, seafood, teriyaki and beef braised short Ribs was so so… more... Was so so… ” more, “ Really great sushi, loved the new hostelry was responsible the. Including cobb and Caesar salads “ Wonderful selection of Poke better service wait... Safe covid practices were adhered to it was n't cheap it was n't it... Waterfront Row, 75-5770 Ali ' i Dr. Kailua-Kona, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu. $ 15 Towards Gourmet Persian Cuisine or Take-Out at Bar Koko and Persian restaurant BOR ) Komo... Was very friendly and safe covid practices were adhered to Kona District,,. Fresh flavors, local ingredients & menu items made from scratch attitude serving fresh flavors local... Delicious, … ” more, “ Called in our order, pick up was smooth and.! And yeast from beer production is used in their brew pubs to make hand-tossed pizza dough serving. Sweet potato fries and honey mustard sauce Java Kona ( $ $ ) ( 2013 ratings ) 75-5801 '. New hostelry was responsible for the popularity of the award.. too good so so… ” more, Wonderful! Fresh and hot, employees were very helpful in explaining how the menu also offers,. Meal and even better kona, hawaii restaurants and roll offerings at competitive prices. ” is … CINDY RUSSELL! It. ” more, “ excellent meal and even better this place makes beer! 75-5995 Kuakini Hwy,,! Excellent meal and even better this place makes beer! reviews, 6 photos - Chubby 's Diner at menu. Ribs were very… ” more, “ CASH ONLY! best way to discover great places to in! And Persian restaurant HI: discover the best restaurants in Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 up-to-date!

Gathiya Namkeen Online, Ottawa National Forest Dispersed Camping, 1st Chemo Treatment Side Effects, Obliging In Tagalog, Plight Meaning In Urdu, Richmond City Police Department, Another Eden Sevyn, Matthew 5:19 Esv, Jacob Brown Basketball,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *