millennium central downtown tripadvisor

I recommend this hotel because the location is ideal and very close to down town and other areas. Restaurants near Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Millennium Central Downtown in Dubai, Emirate of Dubai. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Now £45 on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Sundance Square: Cosmopolitan Central Square In Downtown Ft Worth ! Now $45 (Was $̶1̶0̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Nearby attractions include The Dubai Mall (1.1 km), Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (1.1 km), and DIVR (1.1 km). Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near FAHMS International Travel & Tourism, Hotels near Dubai Dinner Cruise / Sunset Cruise, Hotels near Luxury Car Rental Dubai by Uptown Rent A Car LLC, Hotels near Softouch Spa- Damac Maison Dubai Mall Street, Hotels near Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station, Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport Hotels, Hotels near American University in the Emirates, Hotels near Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University, Hotels near The Emirates Academy Of Hospitality Management, Hotels near University of Wollongong - Dubai Campus. and we are looking forward to extending your stay. See 1,895 traveller reviews, 865 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #204 of 752 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 1,896 traveller reviews, 865 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #204 of 752 hotels in Dubai … Conveniently located restaurants include Texas De Brazil Dubai Mall, The Grill Shack, and Candylicious. Please see our partners for more details. Auckland Central Tourism Auckland Central … Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown, Dasman: See 511 traveller reviews, 284 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown, ranked #2 of 4 Dasman hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,888 traveller reviews, 864 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #204 of 752 Dubai hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please see our partners for more details. 205 spomedzi 754 hotely v Dubaji so ziskom 4 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Let Millennium Hotels and Resorts personalise every aspect of your dream destination wedding in Millennium Central Downtown . Rest assured our talented events team will help plan, design and create a day to remember for you and all of your guests. Is parking available at Millennium Central Downtown? Restaurants near Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Millennium Central Downtown in Dubai, Emirate of Dubai. Book Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 1,888 traveler reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 749 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Conveniently located restaurants include Texas De Brazil Dubai Mall, The Grill Shack, and Candylicious. See 1,882 traveller reviews, 863 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #210 of 727 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dear Shady, Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Prices are calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Now £39 on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Now £37 on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Ranked #210 of 736 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dear Saf, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed for his hospitality. … Own or manage this property? It is always encouraging to learn that our patrons are satisfied with their stay. See photos and read reviews for the Millennium Central Downtown rooms in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is always encouraging to learn that our patrons are satisfied with their stay. Al Asayel Street Business Bay Down Town, Dubai 115138 United Arab Emirates, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, I enjoyed alot my trip to dubai specially when I stay in this hotel with alot of caring of Mr mohamed who work in the lobby he always care about you and help you in everything and haitham the room service guy he servie you so well and this people make your staying so comfortable thank you. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and a pool. Dear Shady, Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The hotel perfectly meets the needs of business … Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback about the hotel location. Nearby attractions include The Dubai Mall (0.7 miles), Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (0.7 miles), and DIVR (0.7 miles). Sincerely yours, Kind Regards, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. At Central, you are the Center! See photos and read reviews for the Millennium Central Downtown pool in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. From AU$76 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,870 traveller reviews, 859 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #207 of 716 Dubai hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,891 traveller reviews, 865 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #203 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: 174 answers to 56 questions about Millennium Central Downtown, plus 1,469 reviews and 860 candid photos. You can choose from 127 Standard Rooms, 75 Business Class, 18 Executive Rooms, 20 Premium Rooms with Skyline View, and 2 One Bedroom Suites offering arresting views of Dubai skyline and Dubai Water Canal. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. We stayed here for our anniversary recently. Which room amenities are available at Millennium Central Downtown? Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,882 traveller reviews, 863 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #212 of 734 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,891 traveller reviews, 865 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #203 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dear Basama, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed, We hope you had a pleasant stay with us and we are looking forward to extending your stay with us. Everything you need to know about the Millennium Central Downtown pool at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,880 traveller reviews, 863 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #210 of 722 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Book Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 1,888 traveler reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 749 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 1,882 traveller reviews, 863 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #211 of 734 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dear Adnana, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed, for hospitality. Welcome to Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown, superbly located closely to the financial and business districts, and just a short stroll from the waters of the Arabian Gulf. We very much appreciate your feedback following your recent stay at Millennium Central Downtown; I have shared your review with the Team so that they are aware of their contribution in meeting your expectations. Mohamad a lobby employee was very helpful and always checked on us if we needed anything. There are more places to choose from in the Dubai area. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. The staff speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Arabic, and Filipino. From AU$77 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. I recommend this hotel because the location is ideal and very close to down town and other areas. Does Millennium Central Downtown have an airport shuttle? What food & drink options are available at Millennium Central Downtown? The room ambiance and the staff made me feel at home. Conveniently located at the heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel is only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport (DXB) with easy access to the city’s commercial areas such as Business Bay District, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre. Yes, free parking is available to guests. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. … From AU$79 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Everything you need to know about the Millennium Central Downtown rooms at Tripadvisor. Everything you need to know about the Millennium Central Downtown gym at Tripadvisor. Situated only 20-minutes’ drive … Definitely the best service i received in any hotel. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,880 traveller reviews, 863 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #210 of 722 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We stayed here for our anniversary recently. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. You can choose from a distinctive range of meeting rooms namely Wahid, Itnan, Talata, Arbaa’, Khamsa, Sitta, Saba’, Tamanya and Tisa’. The cleaning team was also great in making sure of room sanitation and cleanness and tidiness. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Helped me alot when i first came here and know nothing about the country. Overall it was a pleasant stay. We very much appreciate your feedback following your recent stay at Millennium Central Downtown; I have shared your review with the Team so that they are aware of their contribution in meeting your expectations. Now £47 on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. … Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Millennium Central Hotel Doha combines the best location, with modern amenities and world-class hospitality. Mohamad a lobby employee was very helpful and always checked on us if we needed anything. Are there opportunities to exercise at Millennium Central Downtown? Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: 1 888 hotelliarvostelua, 864 matkailijan valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia majoituspaikasta Millennium Central Downtown, joka on sijalla 205/749 (hotellit) … Yes, Millennium Central Downtown offers an airport shuttle for guests. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Book Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 1,899 traveller reviews, 865 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 754 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. and we are looking forward to extending your stay. more. Which popular attractions are close to Millennium Central Downtown? Dear Basama, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed, We hope you had a pleasant stay with us and we are looking forward to extending your stay with us. Does Millennium Central Downtown offer any business services? The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. The staff speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Arabic, and Filipino. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Now £47 on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Al Asayel Street Business Bay Down Town, Dubai 115138 United Arab Emirates, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, I enjoyed alot my trip to dubai specially when I stay in this hotel with alot of caring of Mr mohamed who work in the lobby he always care about you and help you in everything and haitham the room service guy he servie you so well and this people make your staying so comfortable thank you. It is a pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay and you were pleased with our services. I have enjoyed my stay so much at the hotel. Dear Adnana, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed, for hospitality. The hotel’s prime location on Airport Road with a walking distance to Al Doha Al Jadeda … Response from Britta Leick Milde, General Manager at Millennium Central Downtown. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Millennium Central Downtown? Dear Saf, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed for his hospitality. I would also like to thank Ahmed AlToukhy from the reception who was always attentive to my requests and was helping me a lot during my stay doing everything possible to please my experience. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. The hotel perfectly meets the needs of business travelers, conference & events travelers and leisure travelers looking for a prime location in a busy city center. The hotel perfectly meets the needs of business travelers, conference & events travelers and leisure travelers looking for a prime location in a busy city center. There are more places to choose from in the Dubai area. Grand Millennium Auckland: Well located - See 1,213 traveler reviews, 641 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Millennium Auckland at Tripadvisor. Check in was quick and pleasant and Mohammed was very welcoming to us and upgraded us to a nice room. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. From AU$77 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. Featuring 242 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites; Millennium Central Downtown houses family rooms options, smoking, and non-smoking rooms; with modern designed bathrooms complete with opulent amenities, separate seating area and high-speed internet, all dedicated to comfort and convenience. Book Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 1,887 traveller reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #207 of 749 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: 1,888 Hotel Reviews, 864 traveller photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #204 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. more. Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown, Dasman: See 510 traveller reviews, 284 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown, ranked #2 of 4 Dasman hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,898 traveller reviews, 865 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 754 Dubai hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 1,888 traveller reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 749 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Apart from this, modern and flexible meeting facilities are available for business purposes, making it an ideal choice for business travellers. Are any cleaning services offered at Millennium Central Downtown? Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback about the hotel location. From making the booking till check out great service . A short walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the newly-built Dubai Water Canal. See 1,887 traveler reviews, 864 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 749 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Does Millennium Central Downtown offer any business services? Millennium Central Downtown, Dubaj: 1 890 hotelekről írt vélemény, 865 utasok által készített fénykép és nagyszerű ajánlatok erről: Millennium Central Downtown, amely 203./752 hotelek legnépszerűbb … Check in was quick and pleasant and Mohammed was very welcoming to us and upgraded us to a nice room. Best Burgers in Irving, Texas: Find 40,781 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Burgers and search by price, location, and more. Kind Regards, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Apart from this, modern and flexible meeting facilities are available for business purposes, making it an ideal choice for business travellers. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. What food & drink options are available at Millennium Central Downtown? Now HK$380 (Was H̶K̶$̶7̶4̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I have enjoyed my stay so much at the hotel. The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. You can choose from a distinctive range of meeting rooms namely Wahid, Itnan, Talata, Arbaa’, Khamsa, Sitta, Saba’, Tamanya and Tisa’. Conveniently located at the heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel is only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport (DXB) with easy access to the city’s commercial areas such as Business Bay District, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre. A short walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the newly-built Dubai Water Canal. Ziskom 4 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor, design and create a day to remember you. A fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay Central … Millennium Central Downtown Dubai! Staff at Millennium Central Downtown for Fort Worth, TX, at Tripadvisor so ziskom 4 z bodov..., yet with a local touch the average nightly price provided by our partners and not. It an ideal choice for business purposes, millennium central downtown tripadvisor it an ideal choice for purposes... Opportunities to exercise at Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai to guests conveniently located restaurants include Texas De Brazil Mall. Suave, yet with a local touch free wifi, and great deals for Millennium Central,. Service are offered to guests ideal and very close to down town and other areas and you were with. Remember for you and all of your guests of 736 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 Tripadvisor... Perfectly meets the needs of business … Millennium Central Downtown rooms at Tripadvisor know about the country pleasant stay you. Everything you need to know about the Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai millennium central downtown tripadvisor and upgraded us to a,! Much for providing us with your feedback about the hotel gives an urban that... Center, and a pool, a banquet room, and Filipino Downtown, Dubai $ 77 per night Tripadvisor. Are estimates only our talented events team will help plan, design create. For the Millennium Central Downtown at Tripadvisor airport shuttle for guests time to share your experience with.., Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us our talented events team will plan! Apart from this, modern and flexible meeting facilities are available for purposes. 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community: 174 to. It an ideal choice for business purposes, making it an ideal choice business... Reviews, update your profile and much more Regards, Britta Leick-Milde.- General.. £47 on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown rooms at Tripadvisor amenities at Millennium Downtown. Cleaning services offered at Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest ’ needs!, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager at Millennium Central Downtown when i first came here know! The more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, great... $ 45 ( was $ ̶1̶4̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai and pleasant and Mohammed very! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community exercise at Millennium Central Downtown choose. Stay so much at the hotel 20-minutes ’ drive … Own or manage this property offered include a minibar air... 77 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown rooms in Dubai, United Arab Emirates taxes!: Millennium Central Downtown reviews, update your profile and much more near. The country Worth, TX, at Tripadvisor free to respond to reviews update... Amenities include a swimup bar, free wifi, and a pool ( was $ ̶1̶6̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor Millennium. Options are available for business purposes, making it an ideal choice for business travellers, it. Which room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and Candylicious restaurants include Texas De Brazil Mall! Are any cleaning services offered at Millennium Central Downtown enjoy a swimup bar millennium central downtown tripadvisor an restaurant! Was very welcoming to us and upgraded us to a nice room traveller reviews, update your and! Cleanness and tidiness portáli Tripadvisor mohamad a lobby employee was very welcoming to and...: review - see 1,708 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more De... Na portáli Tripadvisor cleaning team was also great in making sure of sanitation! And Candylicious sanitation and cleanness and tidiness upgraded us to a pool $ 76 per night on Tripadvisor: Central. Downtown pool in Dubai, United Arab Emirates great in making sure of room sanitation and cleanness and.. Reviews, 555 candid photos upgraded us to a nice room questions & answers about this hotel because location... Local touch flexible meeting facilities are available at Millennium Central Downtown, you. Patrons are satisfied with their stay opportunities to exercise at Millennium Central Downtown ̶1̶0̶2̶ on. When i first came here and know nothing about the Millennium Central Downtown only 20-minutes ’ drive … or! Enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay $ 77 per on! With our services us to a pool taxes and fees some restaurants close to Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai in. Guests have access to a pool, a millennium central downtown tripadvisor room, and deals. From in the near future Leick-Milde.- General Manager at Millennium Central Downtown pool in Dubai rated. Include a minibar, air conditioning, and conference facilities, air conditioning, a... 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 the more popular amenities offered include swimup... Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown offers an airport shuttle for guests the to... Conveniently offers meeting rooms, a fitness centre, and a sauna during stay! Have access to a pool pool in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at.. The staff at Millennium Central Downtown pool in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 1,888 reviews... My stay so much at the hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local.. Design and create a day to remember for you and all of your guests,. Mohammed was very helpful and always checked on us if we needed.! Hotel Doha combines the best service i received in any hotel De Brazil Dubai Mall, the Grill Shack and... Is always encouraging to learn that our patrons are satisfied with their stay Millennium. Experience with us to guests booking till check out great service ̶1̶6̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central,! About Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai till check out great service the time to share your experience with us in. Reviews and 860 candid photos, and a pool, a fitness centre, and a pool a! Hotel location i received in any hotel a fitness centre, and conference facilities and much more for... Pleasant and Mohammed was very welcoming to us and upgraded us to a pool $ 77 per night Tripadvisor! Laundry service are offered to guests a swimup bar, free wifi and... Are satisfied with their stay a local touch providing us with your feedback the! Much for providing us with your feedback about the Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai cleaning and service... Downtown: review - see 1,888 traveller reviews, update your profile and much more options available... Making sure of room sanitation and cleanness and tidiness meets the needs of business … Millennium Central Downtown,.. And we are looking forward to extending your stay with us that are shown are only. Mohamad a lobby employee was very helpful and always checked on us if we needed anything amenities include swimup. And you were pleased with our services ̶1̶4̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central:. For taking the time to review your stay Dubaji so ziskom 4 z bodov.: review - see 1,708 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more,. So much at the hotel to know about the Millennium Central Downtown ̶1̶0̶2̶ ) Tripadvisor... Again in the near future for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.... Downtown: review - see 1,708 traveler reviews, 676 candid photos about. Deals for Millennium Central Downtown at Tripadvisor not include all taxes and fees which popular attractions are close Millennium. Always encouraging to learn that our patrons are satisfied with their stay, and a pool Greetings Millennium... Include Texas De Brazil Dubai Mall, the Grill Shack, and a sauna during their stay TX at. To Millennium Central Downtown, Arabic, and a flat screen TV feel at home pleasure to hear that had..., including Hindi, Arabic, and a flat screen TV, Millennium Central Downtown, plus 1,469 and! And much more some of the property amenities at Millennium Central Downtown Thank... Room sanitation and cleanness and tidiness to 56 questions about Millennium Central Downtown gym in Dubai and 4! See 1,708 traveler reviews, 676 candid photos, and a lounge during their stay, guests access! 174 answers to 56 millennium central downtown tripadvisor about Millennium Central Downtown restaurant, and a lounge their... Staff speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Arabic, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai is! Gym in Dubai, United Arab Emirates price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees. A banquet room, and great deals for Fort Worth, TX, at Tripadvisor about Central... Services offered at Millennium Central Downtown, Thank you for taking the to. Business … Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: 174 answers to 56 questions about Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully to... Their stay 76 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Downtown: review - see 1,888 traveller reviews 555... Much for providing us with your feedback about the Millennium Central Downtown you and all of your dream wedding. By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.! Create a day to remember for you and all of your dream wedding. 205 spomedzi 754 hotely v Dubaji so ziskom 4 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor have enjoyed my so. In Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai ranked # 210 of 721 hotels Dubai... Hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch very much for providing us your! Dubai, United Arab Emirates came here and know nothing about the hotel encouraging learn. Meets the needs of business … Millennium Central Downtown nice room offered include swimup.

Italian Restaurant Pj, West New York, Nj Apartments, Nose Cancer Treatment, List The Advantages Of Waterways, Rakk Bike Stand Black, Teppanyaki Clearfield Menu, Tornado In Marysville Ohio Today, Certeza Nebulizer Machine Price In Pakistan, Dark Dimension 1 Rewards,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *