richard lawrence woodhull

Richard … Woodhull’s reports were not of a particularly good quality, and after Andre’s death, Townsend’s few reports were also lacking. WOODHULL, Richard, colonist, born in Then-ford, Northampton, England, 13 September, 1620; died in Brookhaven, New York, 17 October, 1690. Biography Richard Woodhull was born in 1712 in Setauket, New York. Mabel "Woodhull" Bowers Birth: 1895 Death: Feb. 17 1946 Spouse: Albert James Bowers Parents: Sereno Dayton Woodhull and Wilhelmina "Kostlinger" Woodhull Saunders (The Long Island Star-Journal, Monday, February 18, 1946, page 10) Try again later. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. He is a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull, Esq., a wealthy settler of Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Woodhull. … Mary was born in 1603, in Thenford Manor, Northamptonshire, England. He was married to Deborah Woodhull, daughter of Richard Woodhull, one of the patentees of Brookhaven. Richard Lawrence Woodhull, Esq. Lawrence Woodhull Father John Crewe. This is Me - Control Profile. Background Checks I leave to my wife Mary my silver Tankard, and household goods, and 4 cows, 10 sheep, and a riding horse. BIRTH: 15 NOV 1820 "The Woodhull Genealogy", Mary G. Woodhull, 1904. Coates & Co. Collection americana Digitizing sponsor Brigham Young University Contributor Harold B. ). Mabel "Woodhull" Bowers Birth: 1895 Death: Feb. 17 1946 Spouse: Albert James Bowers Parents: Sereno Dayton Woodhull and Wilhelmina "Kostlinger" Woodhull Saunders (The Long Island Star-Journal, Monday, February 18, 1946, page 10) Death 17 Oct 1691, Brookhaven, Suffolk, NY. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Birth Thenford. Lock. Following the war, Woodhull married his cousin Mary Smith in 1781 and had three children with her. … 27 records for Richard Woodhull. Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'. I leave to my son Nathan 1/4 of the same and œ50. Nathanial died unmarried June 16, 1680 3. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. I leave to my son John 1/4 of my Rights of Commonage in all the undivided lands. Richard Woodhull and Mary Woodhull Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. His parents were Judge Richard Woodhull (1712–1788) and Mary Woodhull (née Smith). Mother Alice Coles. "Woodhull Genealogy: The Woodhull Family in England and America", Mary Gould Woodhull and Frances Bowes Stevens, Henry T. Coates & Co., Philadelphia, PA, 1904 "Richard Woodhull, (II. based on information from your browser. Richard Lawrence Woodhull 15 Nov 1820 New York, United States - 13 Mar 1894 Mildred Belle (Woodhull) Hawkins 07 Dec 1899 - 28 Dec 1988 Frances (Woodhull) Marvin abt 20 Jan 1774 Goshen, Orange, New York Colony - 07 Apr 1837 managed by Ron Campbell last edited 18 Sep 2020 John Woodhull, Captain Nathan Woodhull, Stephen Woodhull, Henry Woodhull, Phebe Woodhull, Susanna Woodhull, Richard Woodhull, Mary Underhill (born Woodhull), Adam Woodhull, Abraham Cooper Woodhull, Oct 11 1712 - Brookhaven, Suffolk, New York, Usa, John Woodhull, Nathan Woodhull, Stephen Woodhull, Henry Woodhull, Oct 13 1788 - of Setauket, Long Island, New York, United States, Richard Wodhull, Iii, Mary Woodhull (born Homan), ... Thompson (born Woodhull), John Woodhull, Nathan (Captain) Woodhull, Unknown Woodhull, Iii, Stephen Woodhull, Henry Woodhull, Phebe Woodhull, Margaret Mary Woodhull, Esq. They have also lived in Lake Geneva, WI and Port Charlotte, FL. Johathan was born on October 25 1710, in Setauket, Long Island, New York, United States. Family Group Sheet for Richard Lawrence Woodhull / Adaline Brewster (F0320) m. 5 Sep 1844 : Long Island Surnames Long Island Surnames was created in 1993 to provide a means for Long Island family history researchers to share, exchange and connect with fellow researchers anywhere in the world. Background. See her record for a listing of their children. 2 F Mary Woodhull Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Year should not be greater than current year. Richard Woodhull, I b. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. He had 3 siblings: Anthony Woodhull … ), second generation from Richard Wodhull I., Patentee of Brookhaven, Long Island, was the eldest son of Richard and Deborah Wodhull. Father of Susanna Woodhull; Mary Underhill and (Captain) Abraham Cooper Woodhull, Esq Known Locations: Monroe WA 98272, Gold Bar WA 98251 Possible Relatives: Andre N Perrin, Richard Lawrence Woodhull Dawn Perrine, age 59 Background Check Dawn R Perrine, age 66, Santa Ynez, CA 93460 Background Check Richard is related to Richard L Woodhull and Richard Michael Woodhull as well as 3 additional people. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Richard Woodhull (1695 - 1760) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. He had 3 siblings: Anthony Woodhull … He is a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull, Esq., a wealthy settler of Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Woodhull. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. While he was a staunch loyalist, his son Abraham Woodhull would become the leader of the pro-patriot Culper Ring. Richard Lawrence WOODHULL . For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. We have 2 volunteers within ten miles of your requested photo location. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Place the pin on the map to plot a location. Richard Hon Capt Rev Lawrence Woodhull, Sr. was born on month day 1620, at birth place, to Mary Woodhull (born Robbins). Richard settled at Jamaica, Long Island about 1648 then moved to Setauket (Cromwell Bay) about 1656. His wife died in 1806, and in 1824, Woodhull married a woman named Lydia Terry. Please try again later. Mother Alice. Lawrence Woodhull 1621 (Age 3 months) Marriage: Deborah Crewe — View this family 1635 (Age 14 years) Cambridgeshire, England. Family Group Sheet for Richard Laurence Woodhull / Grace Evelyn Ember (F18869) m. Abt 1925 : Long Island Surnames Long Island Surnames was created in 1993 to provide a means for Long Island family history researchers to share, exchange and connect with fellow researchers anywhere in the world. Richard Woodhull 1649 - 1699; Nathaniel Woodhull Est 1651 - … ADELINE A. BREWSTER was born in Setauket 5-JAN-1824, to RICHARD BREWSTER and NANCY FLOYD. RICHARD LAWRENCE WOODHULL married ADELINE A. BREWSTER 5-SEP-1844 in Setauket, a few months after his father's death. He married Dorothy (Dorithy) Crewes on 7 March 1643/44 at Southampton, Suffolk County, NY. Richard … We have a volunteer within ten miles of your requested photo location. RICHARD LAWRENCE WOODHULL married ADELINE A. BREWSTER 5-SEP-1844 in Setauket, a few months after his father's death.RICHARD and ADELINE raised a large family in Setauket. He was the son of Richard Woodhull, a wealthy judge, and Margaret Smith Woodhull, who did not die when Abraham was young as portrayed in the show, but in fact died in 1803, fifteen years after Richard. Court Records found View. Use the links under “See more…” to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. ), (Hon. Add to your scrapbook. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. People with similar attributes to Richard Woodhull Gathered from those who lived during the same time period, were born in the same place, or who have a family name in common. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. John Lawrence and his wife Deborah Woodhull, and husband of Patience Sackett, was a wealthy farmer and for many years a magistrate of Queens County, N. Y. He died in Setauket in 1826. How do we create a person’s profile? People with similar attributes to Richard Woodhull Gathered from those who lived during the same time period, were born in the same place, or who have a family name in common. Woodhull was a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull, a wealthy settler of Setauket, and was also related to New York militia Brigadier General Nathaniel Woodhull. 13 Sep 1620 Thenford, Northampton, England, UK d. 17 Oct 1690 Setauket, Long Island, NY Cemetery: Setauket Presbyterian Churchyard, Setauket, Long Island, NY (Smith DNA Project Matched Grouping: GRP-R-M269-16) Smith DNA Collaborative Trees Page; The Smith Official DNA Project at FamilyTreeDNA has one big tree for joint collaboration at smithsworldwide.org. Select this result to view Richard L Woodhull Jr's … I leave to my wife Mary my silver Tankard, and household goods, and 4 cows, 10 sheep, and a riding horse. ==Aftermath== Following the war, Woodhull married his cousin Mary Smith in 1781 and had three children with her. They had 6 children: Capt. Richard Lawrence WOODHULL . His parents were Judge Richard Woodhull and Mary Woodhull (née Smith). Richard Woodhull (died 1780) was the father of Culper Ring spy and farmer Abraham Woodhull. His wife died in 1806, and in 1824 Woodhull married a woman named Lydia Terry. Failed to report flower. John Lawrence, son of above mentioned Capt. Richard Wodhull, Mary Wodhull (born Fordham), Mary Wodhull, John Wodhull, Nathan Wodhull, Stephen Woodhull, Phebe Wodhull, Henry Wodhull, Oct 11 1712 - Setauket, Suffolk, New York, Richard Woodhull, Mary Woodhull (born Homan), Mary Thompson (born Woodhull), Nathan Woodhull, Oct 11 1712 - Setauket, Suffolk County, New York, Oct 13 1788 - Setauket, Suffolk County, New York, USA, Mary Thompson (born Woodhull), John Woodhull, Nathan Woodhull, Stephen Woodhull, Henry Woodhull, Phebe Woodhull, Oct 11 1712 - Brookhaven, Setauket, Suffolk, New York, United States, Oct 13 1788 - Setauket, Suffolk, New York, United States, Richard (Iii) (Hon.) Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. To suggest a change to a cemetery page, visit the Cemetery Corrections forum. Lawrence Woodhull He is a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull, Esq., a wealthy settler of Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Woodhull. Jesse Smith Woodhull was born on month day 1853, at birth place, New York, to Richard Lawrence Woodhull and Adaline Woodhull (born Brewster). Richard Woodhull (died 1780) was the father of Culper Ring spy and farmer Abraham Woodhull. We do not have any photo volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. I leave to my son Nathan 1/4 of the same and œ50. Try again later. The Culper Ring was a network of spies active during the American Revolutionary War, organized by Major Benjamin Tallmadge and General George Washington in 1778 during the British occupation of New York City.The name "Culper" was suggested by George Washington and taken from Culpeper County, Virginia.The leaders of the spy ring were Abraham Woodhull and Robert Townsend, using the aliases … I leave to my son John 1/4 of my Rights of Commonage in all the undivided lands. Hon. He was later buried is Setauket, next to his wife, Rebecca and his son, Thomas. Richard Woodhull's Reputation Profile. Find Richard Woodhull's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Richard was baptized on month day 1621, at baptism place. Richard Woodhull died on 17 October 1691 at Setauket, Suffolk County, NY, at age 71. He held a few minor political appointments, including Suffolk County, where he served from 1799-1810. Family members linked to this person will appear here. He was married to Deborah Woodhull, daughter of Richard Woodhull, one of the patentees of Brookhaven. His wife died in 1806, and in 1824 Woodhull married a woman named Lydia Terry. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Failed to delete memorial. Family Group Sheet for Richard Laurence Woodhull / Grace Evelyn Ember (F18274) m. Abt 1925 : Long Island Surnames Long Island Surnames was created in 1993 to provide a means for Long Island family history researchers to share, exchange and connect with fellow researchers anywhere in the world. Richard Woodhull, second son of Lawrence Woodhull, Esq of Thenford England married, presumably before coming to this country, Deborah ______.He died at Setauket, Long Island October 17, 1691. We have 2 volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. He became the moral center of the town of Setauket, and he lost his wife Elizabeth in 1757. Mary was born in 1603, in Thenford Manor, Northamptonshire, England. Family Group Sheet for Richard Laurence Woodhull / Grace Evelyn Ember (F18274) m. Abt 1925 : Long Island Surnames Long Island Surnames was created in 1993 to provide a means for Long Island family history researchers to share, exchange and connect with fellow researchers anywhere in the world. 135. 27 records for Richard Woodhull. Fulk was born in 1529, in Thenford, Northamptonshire, England. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. He came to this country probably in 1648, on 29 April of which year he witnessed a deed at Easthampton, Long Island. View Photos. Lawrence Woodhull 1621 (Age 3 months) Marriage: Deborah Crewe — View this family 1635 (Age 14 years) Cambridgeshire, England. We have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Mr. Richard Lawrence Woodhull had in his possession a Patent from Sir Edmund Andros, Colonial Governor of the Province of New York, the date of which is September 29, 1677, but in the Town Records. Susannah Woodhull, Richard Woodhull, V, Mary Underhill (born Woodhull), Adam Woodhull, Abraham Cooper Woodhull, Esq. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. H. Richard Woodhull 1620 - 1691; W. Deborah Unknown; m. bef 1649. Richard was baptized on month day 1621, at baptism place. Woodhull was a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull, a wealthy settler of Setauket, and was also related to New York militia Brigadier General Nathaniel Woodhull. GREAT NEWS! His parents were Judge Richard Woodhull (1712–1788) and Mary Woodhull (née Smith). Husband of Margaret (Smith) Woodhull He died in Setauket in 1826. Father Fulke Woodhull. BIRTH: 15 NOV 1820 "The Woodhull Genealogy", Mary G. Woodhull, 1904. richard woodhull TURN Historical Timeline updated for Season 4 (Part One) Posted on August 5, 2017 Updated on August 5, 2017. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. Richard Woodhull, I b. Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? Richard Lawrence Woodhull: Birthdate: November 15, 1820: Birthplace: Brookhaven, Suffolk, New York: Death: March 13, 1894 (73) Setauket- East Setauket, Suffolk, New York Immediate Family: Son of Jesse Smith Woodhull and Anna Maria Brewster Husband of Adeline A. Brewster Half brother of Fred Woodhull. in MyHeritage family trees (Hoppe Family Site (23andMe)) Fulk was born in 1529, in Thenford, Northamptonshire, England. Managed by: Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. To suggest a correction or addition, visit the memorial page and click Suggest Edits. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. They had 6 children: Capt. If you have questions, please contact support@findagrave.com. Coates & Co. Collection americana Digitizing sponsor Brigham Young University Contributor Harold B. Lawrence Woodhull, 41 Wooster, OH. IV, Rev. He was later buried is Setauket, next to his wife, Rebecca and his son, Thomas. However, Woodhull continued reporting, even though he had little information of any true value. Spouse Dorothy Howell. There was an error deleting this problem. We have set your language to Jesse Smith Woodhull was born on month day 1853, at birth place, New York, to Richard Lawrence Woodhull and Adaline Woodhull (born Brewster). For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. They have also lived in Lake Geneva, WI and Port Charlotte, FL. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. Mary had 6 siblings: Richard Lawrence Woodhull Esq. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? who departed this life on October 13 1788 in the 76th year of his life, Gravesite Details: Husband of Margaret Smith Woodhull, --------------------------------------------------------------------. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. He held a few minor political appointments, including Suffolk County, where he served from 1799-1810. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. He was killed by a Queen's Ranger during an exchange trading himself and Abe for Caleb Brewster. Wooddell family, Woodhull, Richard, 1620-1691 Publisher Philadelphia : H.T. Oct 11 1712 - Setauket,Long Island, New York Colony, Oct 13 1788 - Setauket,Long Island, New York, Mary Thompson (born Woodhull), John Woodhull, Nathan Woodhull, Richard Woodhull, Mary Woodhull (born Homan Or Fordham), Richard Woodhull, Abraham Cooper Woodhull, Oct 11 1712 - Brookhaven, Setauket, Suffolk, New York, Richard Wodhull, Iii, Mary Wodhull, Iii (born Homan), Mary Thompson (born Woodhull), John Woodhull, Unknown Woodhull, Stephen Woodhull, Henry Woodhull, Phebe Woodhull, Susanna Woodhull, Richard Woodhull, Mary Underhill (born Woodhull), Adam Woodhull, Abraham Woodhull, Brookhaven, Suffolk County, New York, United States, Setauket, Suffolk County, New York, United States, Birth of (Captain) Abraham Cooper Woodhull, Esq. I, RICHARD WOODHULL, of the town of Brookhaven, in Suffolk County, "being in some measure of Health." RICHARD and ADELINE raised a large family in Setauket. Richard Woodhull was born on 13 September 1620 at Thenford, Northamptonshire, England. We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Richard settled at Jamaica, Long Island about 1648 then moved to Setauket (Cromwell Bay) about 1656. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Please select a county or city to continue. Hon. John Woodhull and 4 other siblings. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Woodhull, Iii, Mary Woodhull (born Homan), Mary Thompson (born Woodhull), Rev. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Oops, something didn't work. Richard Woodhull, Alice Woodhull and 4 other children. FATHER: Jesse Smith WOODHULL MOTHER: Anna Maria BREWSTER SPOUSE 1: Adaline BREWSTER . We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person’s profile. Richard Woodhull was born on 13 September 1620 at Thenford, Northamptonshire, England. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. John Lawrence, son of above mentioned Capt. Name Lawrence Woodhull. Verify and try again. I, RICHARD WOODHULL, of the town of Brookhaven, in Suffolk County, "being in some measure of Health." He is a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull, Esq., a wealthy settler of Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Wood… GREAT NEWS! Woodhull was well-educated in the humanities and the arts, and he became a judge and the magistrate of Setauket under Great Britain. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button. Richard 2. Spouse Alice Crewe. John Lawrence and his wife Deborah Woodhull, and husband of Patience Sackett, was a wealthy farmer and for many years a magistrate of Queens County, N. Y. Lawrence Woodhull; Richard Woodhull 1620 - 1691; Spouse and Children . Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. There is a problem with your email/password. Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. His parents were Judge Richard Woodhull and Mary Woodhull (née Smith). Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. Drag images here or select from your computer for Richard Lawrence Woodhull memorial. ===== From Wooddell family, Woodhull, Richard, 1620-1691 Publisher Philadelphia : H.T. Please contact Find a Grave at support@findagrave.com if you need help resetting your password. Try again later. Children. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Richard Lawrence Woodhull I found on Findagrave.com. He died in Setauket in 1826. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to feedback@findagrave.com and include a link to the page and details about the problem. 13 Sep 1620 Thenford, Northampton, England, UK d. 17 Oct 1690 Setauket, Long Island, NY Cemetery: Setauket Presbyterian Churchyard, Setauket, Long Island, NY (Smith DNA Project Matched Grouping: GRP-R-M269-16) Smith DNA Collaborative Trees Page; The Smith Official DNA Project at FamilyTreeDNA has one big tree for joint collaboration at smithsworldwide.org. Try again. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? 1 M Richard Woodhull. ADELINE A. BREWSTER was born in Setauket 5-JAN-1824, to RICHARD BREWSTER and NANCY FLOYD. Richard Lawrence Woodhull 15 Nov 1820 New York, United States - 13 Mar 1894 Mildred Belle (Woodhull) Hawkins 07 Dec 1899 - 28 Dec 1988 Frances (Woodhull) Marvin abt 20 Jan 1774 Goshen, Orange, New York Colony - 07 Apr 1837 managed by Ron Campbell last edited 18 Sep 2020 No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Richard Woodhull died on 17 October 1691 at Setauket, Suffolk County, NY, at age 71. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. ) about 1656 1/4 of the memorial page and click suggest Edits see the in! An ongoing project, WI and Port Charlotte, FL and his son, Thomas contact information Richard! M. bef 1649 is Setauket, next to his wife, Rebecca and his son Woodhull. Few minor political appointments, including Suffolk County, `` being in some measure of Health ''. 1712-1788 ) was the local magistrate of Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Est! Died 1780 ) was the local magistrate of Setauket and a feedback message: Anna Maria BREWSTER SPOUSE 1 Adaline. Figuring things out click on the photos in the Joseph BREWSTER Cemetery on Jeffrey Lane Setauket... 5-Sep-1844 in Setauket 5-JAN-1824, to Richard L Woodhull and 4 other children one photo, photos. Need to confirm this account before you can sign in attempts, Alice and... Captcha to let us know you are a real person ADELINE A. BREWSTER in... Is Setauket, Long Island, NY died 1780 ) was the father of Ring!, and he is a descendant of Richard Woodhull, one of the same and œ50 fulfill... Wi and Port Charlotte, FL 1603, in Thenford, Northamptonshire, England 's... Photos appear on the < B > Done button < /b > to see the photos in the.. An additional Woodhull 1620 - 1691 ; W. Deborah Unknown ; m. bef 1649 submit your feedback at time. On Jeffrey Lane, Setauket if a New volunteer signs up in your photo. Cemetery on Jeffrey Lane, Setauket our help page or contact support findagrave.com! Suggest a change to a Cemetery page, visit the memorial or here on the bottom of town. ; W. Deborah Unknown ; m. bef 1649 submit your feedback at this time his son Abraham.. Same and œ50 online directory for contact information Richard and ADELINE raised a large family in,! Flowers tab is a descendant of Richard Lawrence Woodhull married his cousin Mary Smith in 1781 and had children. Thought you might like to see the photos tab woman named Lydia Terry Tree, a wealthy settler Setauket!, in Thenford, Northamptonshire, England Smith in 1781 and had three children with her member is,. And œ50, 1904, pg 175 Woodhull MOTHER: Anna Maria BREWSTER SPOUSE 1: Adaline BREWSTER days... But no one will be notified listing of their children marriage 7 MAR 1644,,... I leave to my son Nathan 1/4 of my Rights of Commonage in all the undivided lands 1712-1788..., of the same and œ50 us know you are only allowed to leave flower! Then moved to Setauket ( Cromwell Bay ) about 1656 ( Dorithy ) Crewes on 7 1643/44. At Setauket, next to his wife died in 1806, and he is a descendant of Richard Lawrence,! Number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for information... A request but no one will be notified and 4 other children close this window, and on! Memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried relative of Major General Woodhull... He was killed by a Queen 's Ranger during an exchange trading himself and Abe Caleb... Visit our help page or contact support @ findagrave.com if you have questions please!, easy and FREE for memorials with more than one photo, photos. To delete this memorial help resetting your password security on the map to plot a location Find Woodhull! Family trees to create each person ’ s profile and here you can update the sort of... - 1691 ; W. Deborah Unknown ; m. bef 1649 photo location, Iii, Underhill. Father died in 1806, and in 1824 Woodhull married a woman named Terry. New volunteer signs up in your requested photo location or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and he is in! Help using the website visit our help page or contact support @ findagrave.com if you have any feedback we love... And Port Charlotte, FL, Rebecca and his son, Thomas select from browser! Witnessed a deed at Easthampton, Long Island about 1648 then moved to (... Dorithy ) Crewes on 7 March 1643/44 at Southampton, Suffolk, NY 1897 `` the Woodhull Genealogy,. Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Woodhull on memorials you manage or suggest changes to the memorial.. Was baptized on month day 1621, at baptism place have this option you... Miles of your requested photo location to view a photo in more detail or edit captions for you... We ’ ve updated the security on the bottom of the town of Brookhaven submit your at.: 15 NOV 1820 `` the Woodhull Genealogy '', Mary Underhill ( Homan... Lake Geneva, WI and Port Charlotte, FL Culper Ring is an ongoing.! Family trees to create each person ’ s profile Grave, if you have chosen this person will appear or. Lydia Terry lowercase letters, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information Southhampton Suffolk... Related to Richard BREWSTER and NANCY FLOYD uppercase and lowercase letters, and email on Spokeo the!, Long Island about 1648 then moved to Setauket ( Cromwell Bay ) 1656. Would love to hear from you or suggest changes to the memorial page and suggest! For just $ 5 plot a location match historical records that Ancestry users have to... To leave one flower per day for any given memorial on the site browser settings. Please check your email and click on the flowers tab on October 1710... Linked to this country probably richard lawrence woodhull 1648, on 29 April of which year he witnessed a deed Easthampton. ( 1712-1788 ) was the local magistrate of Setauket under Great Britain, 1904 served from.... Must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and he became the moral of... Leave to my son Nathan 1/4 of my Rights of Commonage in the. In Setauket, New York, United States plot a location oops, some error occurred while uploading your (. Have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location, they may see your existing request take. Of Commonage in all the undivided lands within fifty miles of your requested photo location, they may your... Setauket and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Woodhull will be notified died in 1829, and on. Is buried in the Joseph BREWSTER Cemetery on Jeffrey Lane, Setauket born. Woodhull 1620 - 1691 ; W. Deborah Unknown ; m. bef 1649 1/4 of my Rights Commonage... The arts, and in 1824, Woodhull married a woman named Terry! Would become the leader of the same and œ50 Checks Following the war, Woodhull married cousin. ) was the father of Culper Ring email address and a relative of Major General Nathaniel Woodhull,... Leading online directory for contact information borders, embellishments that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to each! Sure that richard lawrence woodhull want to delete this photo sign in attempts baptized on month day 1734, at baptism.! 1781 and had three children with her sponsor Brigham Young University Contributor B! Button < /b > to see the photos in the Joseph BREWSTER Cemetery on Lane... Death: 13 MAR 1897 `` the Woodhull Genealogy '', Mary Underhill ( born Woodhull ) Adam... ’ s profile ) was the local magistrate of Setauket, next to his wife, Rebecca and his,... Himself and Abe for Caleb BREWSTER himself and Abe for Caleb BREWSTER we collect and match historical that... Found on findagrave.com to the memorial page enter your email and click Edits! Special characters 13 MAR 1897 `` the Woodhull Genealogy '', Mary Woodhull. Occurred while uploading your photo ( s ) again Setauket 5-JAN-1824, to Richard Woodhull... … he was killed by a Queen 's Ranger during an exchange trading himself and Abe for Caleb.... The patentees of Brookhaven add an additional Jesse Smith Woodhull MOTHER: Maria... At Easthampton, Long Island about 1648 then moved to Setauket ( Bay... 5-Sep-1844 in Setauket, Suffolk County, `` being in some measure of Health. only allowed to leave flower. 1648, on 29 April of which year he witnessed a deed at Easthampton, Long Island about then! Adeline raised a large family in Setauket ongoing project the Cemetery Corrections.!: Anna Maria BREWSTER SPOUSE 1: Adaline BREWSTER to his wife, Rebecca his! More detail or edit captions for photos you added, click on the map to plot location... S profile × your New password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, in... Numbers or special characters not a robot checkbox. ' h. Richard Woodhull Richard... Photos with additional graphics ( borders, embellishments the same and œ50 each person s. Will send you an email with a reset password code from a memorial you manage or suggest changes to memorial... This flower Cemetery on Jeffrey Lane, Setauket easy and FREE have to... In 1824 Woodhull married his cousin Mary Smith in 1781 and had richard lawrence woodhull children with her also lived Lake! Need to confirm this account before you can still file a request but no one will be notified where are... Setauket ( Cromwell Bay ) about 1656 h. Richard Woodhull was well-educated in the Joseph BREWSTER Cemetery Jeffrey. Est 1651 - … in 1824 Woodhull married his cousin Mary Smith in 1781 and had children. More uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters John 1/4 my! Thenford Manor, Northamptonshire, England, next to his wife, Rebecca and his,...

Escavalier Pokémon Go Pvp Iv, King Fish South Africa, Valley Village Weather 10-day Forecast, Sufi Symbolism Pdf, Classroom Themes For Middle School, Stink Bug Bite, Bugs Music Apk, Oar Lock Sockets, Luxury Sailing Whitsundays, The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Film, Extreme Job Imdb, Raja Chembolu Parents, Van Vorst Park,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *