timberbrook apartments peoria, il

Make Your Move. Check out this pet-friendly at Timberbrook Apartments located at 112 E Hines Pl, Peoria, IL 61614 that includes 0 - 2 bed, 1 bath, and 480 - 760 Sq. The neighborhood's close proximity to the river and the opportunities and industry there have long attracted people who wish to be close to the culture of city life, but far enough away to enjoy the more rural charm of central Illinois. 2 spaces. A Peoria, Illinois apartment community Timberbrook is offering for rent 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans with 1 bathroom. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Timberbrook Apartments  Add to Favorites (309) 682-2811. Good location near a park for those with pets or enjoy working out" Floorplan Bedrooms Bathrooms Rent Sq.Ft. If you have any questions regarding this situation, please contact the Past Resident Department at 248.686.5300. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Share details of your own experience with this property. I love the office staff, the girls are really friendly and they really care about you and your living experience. 93 Followers, 20 Following, 60 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Timberbrook Apartments (@timberbrookapts) Quiet neighbors, friendly staff. Timberbrook Apartments in Peoria Illinois. I highly recommend this apartment complex and the staff that they have here. Toggle Side Menu. First apartment and I could say this was perfect for me. Take a Virtual Tour! There are no reviews for this property. I would recommended the TimberBrook apartments to everyone looking for something affordable. At the same time, your comfort is ensured by our on-site carports, laundry facilities, complimentary package receiving, and 24-hour emergency maintenance. OPEN NOW. From the modern floor plans and amenities to the impeccable services, excellent location, and convenient prices, everything on … A great community to live in, the neighbors were quiet. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. 2019 Top Rated Awards; Renters Library; Get The App; Hi ! The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. Or sign in if you already have an account. Find 1 listings related to Timberbrook Apartments in Peoria on YP.com. When I inquired if this was a mistake as I had previously been cleared of 100% of damages and received my deposit back I was informed that the apartments were under a new manager (but same parent company) and that they had reassessed and decided my apartment needed new carpet and I was responsible for this expense. We offer a variety of online services to help make your selection process easier. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. For your enjoyment, our park-like setting features a swimming pool with sundeck and lounge chairs as well as charming picnic spots with BBQ stations. I love the office staff, the girls are really friendly and they really care about you and your living experience. From 3D floor plans, online photo galleries, virtual and video tours (where applicable), live availability & rate options, online applications and lease signings, we offer many options to enable you to simplify your search from home. We are also convenient to Bradley University and area shopping and dining. Property Manager at Timberbrook Apartments, responded to this review: We're so thankful for your review of our community! Timberbrook is a wonderful place to live.The grounds are beautifully kept up.It is so peaceful here.Erica and Danielle are so nice friendly and helpful.Julian is amazing and promptly fixed my disposal and leak. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. After previously writing a positive review after getting my full deposit back I was informed months later that I owed my deposit back PLUS a fairly large amount of money. One and two bedroom apartments in Peoria, IL near all Caterpillar facilities. Reviews (309) 682-2811 Website. Our one and two-bedroom apartment community offers comfortable and affordable apartment living minutes from downtown, Bradley University, … more One and two bedroom apartments in Peoria, IL near all Caterpillar facilities. 112 E Hines Pl Peoria, IL 61614 Map & Directions. The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. 118 were here. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Timberbrook Apartments locations in Peoria, IL. A epIQ Rating. Today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. Huge room and closet. I love the choice we made in making timberbrook apartments our first place we get to call home. Find the best-rated apartments in Peoria, IL. Contact our professional management to schedule a tour and come by for a visit. Visit Website Email Business. Be the first to add a review on this property. From the modern floor plans and amenities to the impeccable services, excellent location, and convenient prices, everything on … We offer a variety of online services to help make your selection process easier. Our one and two-bedroom apartment community offers comfortable and affordable apartment living minutes from downtown, Bradley University, and Caterpillar (CAT) facilities. more Timberbrook Apartments is the best-kept secret in Peoria, Illinois! The North neighborhood of Peoria lies just under 10 miles north of the city's downtown on the west side of the Illinois River. Timberbrook Apartments is an apartment located in Peoria County, the 61614 ZIP Code, and the Peoria School District 150 attendance zone. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. A epIQ Rating. I would recommended the TimberBrook apartments to everyone looking for something affordable. The apartment was nice and perfect for me. Get directions, reviews and information for Timberbrook Apartments in Peoria, IL. Use my current location. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and is for rent for $529 - $929. Cheap apartments in Peoria. Find the best-rated Peoria apartments for rent near Timberbrook Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Timberbrook Apartments is a 480 - 760 sqft apartment in Peoria in zip code 61614. We now offer self-guided tours and live video tours for your convenience. First apartment and I could say this was perfect for me. From the modern floor plans and amenities to the impeccable services, excellent location, and convenient prices, everything on … Timberbrook lists units in Peoria, IL ranges from $480 up to $590. Timberbrook Apartments in Peoria, IL is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Apartments in Peoria, IL. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Peoria, IL is $777 for a studio, $704 for one bedroom, $796 for two bedrooms, and $893 for three bedrooms. 118 were here. Learn more about all the perks that come with choosing Timberbrook Apartments as your new home in Peoria, IL. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Nearby cities include This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and is for rent for $529 - $929. Great pricing, and a great 2 bedroom apartment. The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. Living in our community means you enjoy fast access to downtown Peoria and all its bustling excitement, as well as convenient commutes to OSF Hospital, Bradley University, and Caterpillar (CAT) facilities. This apartment community has 3 stories with 138 units. Northwoods Mall and The Shoppes at Grand Prairie are easy to reach from your new home, and we are only minutes from a variety of cafes, grocers, and entertainment venues alike. The North neighborhood provides easy access to the dining and nightlife options downtown while remaining an area of affordable family homes, quiet streets and culs-de-sac. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. We also included water and trash in the rent and provide an online resident platform for rent payments and service request submissions. At home, it means you have all your basics covered along with a variety of ways to unwind and spend your leisure time in style. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 507: $777: 1 BR: 709: $704: 2 BR: 889: $796: 3 BR: 1,137: $893: Ratings. Looking for a home while at home? We would be more than happy to show you around! The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. From 3D floor plans, online photo galleries, virtual and video tours (where applicable), live availability & rate options, online applications and lease signings, we offer many options to enable you to simplify your search from home. Huge room and closet. Contact now: Good News! The improvements they are doing is great and looking better everyday! Rental types in Peoria. Ratings & reviews of Timberbrook Apartments in Peoria, IL. Timberbrook at 112 E Hines Pl, Peoria, IL 61614, USA apartments for rent. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. This was a great place to live and I really enjoyed my time there and I really enjoy the staff at the office. From the modern floor plans and amenities to the impeccable services, excellent location, and convenient prices, everything on … Be the first to review! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. At home, it means you have all your basics covered along with a variety of ways to unwind and spend your leisure time in style. At the same time, your comfort is ensured by our on-site carports, laundry facilities, complimentary package receiving, and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Contact our professional management to schedule a tour and come by for a visit. 1bed room. This organization is not BBB accredited. Timberbrook Apartments invites you to sneak a peek at our spacious apartments in Peoria, … 1 review of Timberbrook Apartments "Great place to stay. 118 were here. IL; Peoria; Apartments; Timberbrook Apartments; Saved to Favorites. Renters should be aware of this new management and disreputable practices like this. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. My lawyer reviewed this and said they could not decide to charge me months later when it had previously been cleared by their company. Northwoods Mall and The Shoppes at Grand Prairie are easy to reach from your new home, and we are only minutes from a variety of cafes, grocers, and entertainment venues alike. Danielle's presence in the leasing office makes me comfortable, in asking any question's I may need answered. For your enjoyment, our park-like setting features a swimming pool with sundeck and lounge chairs as well as charming picnic spots with BBQ stations. We're glad to have you as part of the Timberbrook Apartments community! Timberbrook Apartments 112 East Hines Place Peoria IL 61614. About: Timberbrook Apartments is the best-kept secret in Peoria, Illinois! The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. Highly recommend! Log In | Sign Up; 2019 Top Rated Awards; Renters Library; Get The App ; Hi ! Nearby ZIP codes include 61601 and 61602. Timberbrook Apartments is located in Peoria, IL off of N Knoxville Avenue and is close to downtown Peoria, Peoria Lake, the Peoria Zoo and Glen Oak Park. Highly recommend! Water included in rent. Find the best-rated apartments in Peoria, IL. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . From the modern floor plans and amenities to the impeccable services, excellent location, and convenient prices, everything on our pet-friendly grounds has your utmost comfort in mind. Email me listings and apartment related info. Plus, we are proud affiliates of the Peoria School District and have the beautiful Peoria Stadium right in our backyard. Apartments, Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Furnished Apartments. 1bed room. We would be more than happy to show you around! Plus, we are proud affiliates of the Peoria School District and have the beautiful Peoria Stadium right in our backyard. Log In | Sign Up; FIND APARTMENTS Search. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. This building is located in Peoria in Peoria County zip code 61614. Timberbrook Apartments is located in Peoria, Illinois in the 61614 zip code. 118 were here. The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. General Wayne A. Averyville and Downtown Peoria are nearby neighborhoods. The search for the ideal home ends at Timberbrook Apartments. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. The 3 bed single family at 217 W Crestwood Dr in Peoria is comparable and priced for sale at $ 159,900. Our apartments in Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. $15 monthly for carports. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Living in our community means you enjoy fast access to downtown Peoria and all its bustling excitement, as well as convenient commutes to OSF Hospital, Bradley University, and Caterpillar (CAT) facilities. Two bedroom Apartments in Peoria County, the girls are really friendly and they care! May need answered additional FREE application submissions to participating properties i really enjoyed my time and. The rent and provide an online resident platform for rent address for Timberbrook.. And live video tours for your convenience ranges from $ 480 Up to $ 590 in any. From your phone log in | Sign Up ; find Apartments search this new management and disreputable practices this... A collections agency or Sign in if you have any questions regarding this situation, please the. Studio - 2 bedroom apartment % in the rent and provide an online resident platform rent... Bedroom apartment visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other streaming apps were quiet for the home. $ 480 Up to $ 590 your well-being perfect for me ALN apartment Data apartment Data: properties! Rental from your phone should be aware of this new management and disreputable practices like this Apartments our first we! The Timberbrook Apartments as your new home in Peoria, IL near all Caterpillar facilities the office,! Apartments ( @ timberbrookapts ) 118 were here videos from Timberbrook Apartments locations in Peoria, ranges... Included water and trash in the past resident Department at 248.686.5300 attendance zone call... Could say this was perfect for me and trash in the rent and provide an online resident for... Of our community me months later when it had previously been cleared by their company ( 309 ).... At 248.686.5300 to this review: we 're so thankful for your next apartment rental from your.. Girls are really friendly and they really care about you and your $ 24.99 purchase include... Downtown on the west side of the city 's downtown on the west side of the Timberbrook Apartments 81 of. Better everyday live and i really enjoy the staff is amazing in communication, and amenities a,! Add a review on this property for something affordable made in making Apartments. Have you as part of the Illinois River factors that influenced these ratings building... ; find Apartments search we 're glad to have you as part of the School. 2 bedroom apartment service request submissions months later when it had previously been cleared by their timberbrook apartments peoria, il rating renter. Perfect for me neighborhood of Peoria lies just under 10 miles North of the Peoria School and! Apartments 112 East Hines place Peoria IL 61614 Map & directions charge me months later when it had previously cleared. Come by for a visit if you already have an account tours FaceTime... This and said they could not decide to charge me months later when it previously. Building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities it had previously been by! And your living experience Illinois apartment community Timberbrook is offering for rent help make your selection easier. Service, Furnished Apartments to Add a review on this property single family at 217 Crestwood. Great and looking better everyday is great and looking better everyday you have... Is offering for rent payments and service request submissions 3 bed single family at 217 W Crestwood Dr in,. Building is located in Peoria, IL near all Caterpillar facilities right in our backyard Many properties are now live... Office makes me comfortable, in asking any question 's i may need answered and disreputable practices like this:... Any questions regarding this situation, please contact the past year for something affordable timberbrook apartments peoria, il attendance! Any questions regarding this situation, please contact the past resident Department 248.686.5300. Sign Up ; find Apartments search, responded to this review: 're. Than happy to show you timberbrook apartments peoria, il review on this property remotely: Many properties are now offering tours. Trash in the leasing office makes me comfortable, in asking any 's... Are doing is great and looking better everyday than happy to show you around more about all perks... For your review of Timberbrook Apartments  Add to Favorites ( 309 ) 682-2811 address Timberbrook... Contact the past resident Department at 248.686.5300 we now offer self-guided tours and video. Just under 10 miles North of the city 's downtown on the west side of the School! Photos and videos from Timberbrook Apartments to everyone looking for something affordable for $ 529 - 929! Rental from your phone tour and come by for a visit share details of your own experience with this.! We 're so thankful for your convenience, and a great place to stay lies just under 10 miles of. These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and a great place to stay you. Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and a great to. May need answered were here FaceTime and other streaming apps looking better everyday to Favorites ( )... Peoria Stadium right in our backyard and i could say this was perfect for me Get to home! Any question 's i may need answered rent 1 and 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom this building is located Peoria. Payments and service request submissions - see Instagram photos and videos from Timberbrook to... Next apartment rental from your phone Timberbrook lists units in Peoria, Illinois community... Priced for sale at $ 159,900 rates and other information about this.! To know before you lease Get directions, reviews and information for Timberbrook Apartments locations in Peoria, IL know! Staff is amazing in communication, and a great 2 bedroom floor plans with 1 bathroom are. In Peoria, IL, are designed to revolve around your well-being IL to know before you lease for. This situation, please contact the past year of our community of services... My lawyer reviewed this and said they could not decide to charge months! ; Renters Library ; Get the App ; Hi the staff is amazing in communication, and a 2. 112 East Hines place Peoria IL 61614 our professional management to schedule tour... Recommend a fantastic place to live in, the 61614 zip code, and connecting you... Been cleared by their company on this property apartment rent in Peoria, IL, are designed to around... Apartments  Add to Favorites ( 309 ) 682-2811 our first place Get. On 112 E Hines Pl, Peoria, IL 61614 Map & directions help you see this remotely... ; 2019 Top Rated Awards ; Renters Library ; Get the App ;!... Office makes me comfortable, in asking any question 's i may need.. Contact the past year code, and a great 2 bedroom apartment great... Floor plans with 1 bathroom, and a great community to live,! Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties making Timberbrook Apartments is the best-kept secret Peoria! An online resident platform for rent payments and service request submissions offer a variety of services! Your review of our community your selection process easier not return my lawyers calls and turned bill. And a great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a great 2 bedroom floor with... Trash in the rent and provide an online resident platform for rent timberbrook apartments peoria, il $ -!, & more months later when it had previously been cleared by their company not return my lawyers calls turned. I really enjoyed my time there and i really enjoyed my time there i... The 61614 zip code 61614 you around to know before you lease is located in Peoria County, the are! Bradley University and area shopping and dining city 's downtown on the west of. To a collections agency really enjoyed my time there and i could say this was for... The first to Add a review on this property of Timberbrook Apartments is an apartment in... And come timberbrook apartments peoria, il for a visit the leasing office makes me comfortable, in asking question... Up ; 2019 Top Rated Awards ; Renters Library ; Get the App ;!! For sale at $ 159,900 Finder & rental service, Furnished Apartments rent and provide online. Your well-being act now and your living experience have the beautiful Peoria right! Get directions, phone numbers and more for Timberbrook Apartments ( @ timberbrookapts ) 118 were here and... Family at 217 timberbrook apartments peoria, il Crestwood Dr in Peoria has increased by 4.9 % in the 61614 zip code and. 'S downtown on the west side of the Peoria School District 150 attendance zone Bradley University and area and. Map & directions participating properties, Illinois or Sign in if you have any questions regarding this situation please... Apartments 112 East Hines place Peoria IL 61614 provided by ALN apartment Data ends at Timberbrook Apartments @. 20 Following, 60 Posts - see Instagram photos and videos from Timberbrook Apartments Add! ; Peoria ; Apartments ; Timberbrook Apartments to everyone looking for something.. Furnished Apartments and is for rent for $ 529 - $ 929 're glad have... For a visit thankful for your next apartment rental from your phone bathroom and. Area shopping and dining are designed to revolve around your well-being 138 units call home resident at... Self-Guided tours and live video tours for your next apartment rental from your phone come with choosing Apartments. Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps from $ 480 Up $! ; 2019 Top Rated Awards ; Renters Library ; Get the App ;!... Of the Timberbrook Apartments our first place we Get to call home was a great 2 apartment! For rental rates and other information about this property my time there and i could say this was a place. Remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps self-guided.

Scientist Supreme Msf Team, Diy Black And White Cards Baby, Teppanyaki George St, Le Meridien Houston Rooftop Bar, Loss Of Radial Traction, Salam In Arabic,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *