turnberry apartments salt lake city

Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT. 1/2 OFF First Month's Rent on select available apartments OAC, Offers subject to availability, pricing & offers may change without notice. 2 Floor Plans. Parking Comment: 1 covered, uncovered first come first served. Salt Lake City Neighborhoods . Clearfield apartments. Kaysville apartments. Please see a representative for details. First let me start by saying the location was great. This apartment community was built in 1993 and has 3 stories with 284 units. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Change Location. Turnberry of Holladay is an apartment located in Salt Lake County, the 84124 ZIP Code, and the Granite District attendance zone. They are not timely, rude maintenance workers, and they tell you people complain about your two pound dog so you have to get rid of him. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Lindon apartments. Turnberry Of Holladay. Log in to save favorites. Check Availability. Follow about 1/3 block … We are moving out as soon as our lease is over. Copyright © 2021. Millcreek lies just 7 miles south of downtown Salt Lake City, making for a short drive even in the heaviest traffic. There are no reviews for this property. Create an alert for 3 Bedrooms apartments like this. Turnberry Of Holladay. Please contact our leasing office for current information*. Pros - Location, Maintenance was always speedy when I called in a request, The apartment I had was a reasonable price for the location, 2 large parks within walking distance which was great for morning / evening runs, Facing East you get an incredible view of the mountains, Great little starter apartment for singles or couples. What are the nearby neighborhoods? Head east to 1300 East, turn left. Cities near Eagle Mountain. 6 Reviews (801) 278-6060 Website. $1,379–$1,579. Set in the picturesque Holladay neighborhood under the shadow of spectacular mountain views, Turnberry offers all the amenities of a beautiful home and all the conveniences of a spectacular apartment community. The apartment it self was spacious and nice. 800+ Sqft. Prices, availability and promotional discounts are subject to change without notice and O.A.C. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Turnberry of Holladay 4422 Muirfield Dr Salt Lake City UT 84124. They off 1, 2, or 3 bedroom. See the Walk Score of Turnberry Of Holladay Apartments. I lived here by myself for 2 years. Search; Find Apartments; My Favorites; Get Scores Find Apartments My Favorites Add to Your Site. All rights reserved.Sitemap, Love Your Life At Turnberry of Holladay Apartments. 204 reviews. Any deposit paid would only be returned within 72 Hrs of application date. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Reviewers write the most about Turnberry Apartments Apartment Rental and give it 1.0 stars out of 5. Commute. Capitol Hill Historic District Apartments, Salt Lake City Utilities-Included Apartments, Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Salt Lake City Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. They are spacious, and perfect for a growing family. Map View. 1,000–1,130 Sqft . Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Manage Rentals. Said this happens so often there’s only so much we can do so that should tell you all you need to know about how they operate. Great location, and great people. Turnberry Of Holladay Apartments - 4422 Muirfield Dr in Salt Lake City, Utah. Favorites. Turnberry of Holladay Apartments has everything you need . Contact now: Good News! Just 15 minutes to the east, the Wasatch Mountains provide hiking and skiing opportunities. Multiple occasions I walk out to my car with the window shattered and my things gone. Get More Information . Log in. (801) 278-6060 1,400–1,500 Sqft. Beautiful apartment and townhomes at an affordable price. Manager didn’t do anything about it and didn’t seem to care. 2 Floor Plans (801) 590-3617. 1 Elementary School. They offer 1,2, and 3 bedroom, and are spacious. Turnberry Apartments - Salt Lake City, Utah No need to pay for security deposit.I am taking care of it.This apartment is centrally located .Walmart,Gas station,Best Utah Hospital,Bank(Chase,Wells Fargo),Fresh Market,Good School for kindergarten all within 3 to 4 miles.Nice Tenis court , very big children play area in side apartment & secured as well.This apartment has 24hrs CCTV … Turnberry Apartments Corporate Office & Headquarters 4422 S. Muirfield Dr. (1365 E.) Salt Lake City UT 84124 Turnberry Apartments corporate phone number: … This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 478: $1,012: 1 BR: 614: $909: 2 BR: 1,050: $1,462: 3 BR: 1,268 : $1,518: Ratings. Shop & Eat. Characterized by densely populated residential areas and the occasional small shopping center, Millcreek is a safe and comfortable place to live. 7/19/2015. Create alert. Map & directions for Turnberry Of Holladay in Salt Lake City, UT 84124-From I-15, exit at 4500 South. Highland apartments . Registration and everything I was cleaned out. Please call us for complete Parking information. Hate this place. Beautiful apartment and townhomes at an affordable price. Check availability! Cynthia Cromarty, Safe, beautiful, happy place to live. Frequently asked questions about Turnberry of Holladay What amenities are available at Turnberry of Holladay? Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Prices and availability are subject to change. The original lease had the apartment contracted for a year, ending in January, which means that I only have this apartment for a few months and that is exactly what I was looking for. This apartment building has the following amenities: garage parking, swimming pool, fitness center, and outdoor space. Share. Management is so stupid. Share review. Welcome To Turnberry of Holladay Apartments. 1 Middle School. All dimensions are approximate. Locate me. Families, in particular, love Millcreek for its low crime rate and highly-rated schools. Go. Set in the picturesque Holladay neighborhood under the shadow of spectacular mountain views, Turnberry offers all the amenities of a beautiful home and all the conveniences of a spectacular apartment community. The staff is friendly and efficient. 02/06/2020 Victoria V. Victoria V. A massive housing lot. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Salt Lake City on The Real Yellow Pages®. Contact Information and Hours 42 Restaurants. Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. Apartment rent in Salt Lake City has decreased by -13.3% in the past year. $1,229–$1,309. 4422 S Muirfield Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Alpine apartments. Salt Lake City apartments. Thank you, Would give 0 stars if I could. Turnberry Apartments was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 22, 2011 and since then this brand received 4 reviews.. Turnberry Apartments ranks 454 of 1664 in Real Estate category. Damned if they don’t. Crime. 4422 S MUIRFIELD DR SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84124-2596 . Visit today and see why we`re different! Prices subject to availability, pricing and offers may change without notice. See photos, floor plans and more details about Turnberry Of Holladay in Salt Lake City, Utah. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. NO AVAILABILITY. Ratings & reviews of Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City, UT. Taylorsville . Rent this 1130 sq.ft, 2 bed, 2 bath Apartment at 4422 S Muirfield Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 for just $1,259 per month. Prices subject to availability, pricing and offers may change without notice. Visit today and see why we're different! 3 Beds 2 Baths. Set in the picturesque Holladay neighborhood under the shadow of spectacular mountain views, Turnberry offers all the amenities of a beautiful home and all the conveniences of a spectacular apartment … First to Review. Turnberry of Holladay is located in Salt Lake City, Utah in the 84124 zip code. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . See nearby apartments. Favorite Check Availability. salt lake > apartments / housing for rent... prev next reply favorite. Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City, UT is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. And our easy to use search can help you find somewhere with just the right amenities, whether you want a house with a washer and dryer, or an apartment with a pool. They also offer 3 bedroom townhomes. favorite. SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah, Jan. 22, 2020 (Gephardt Daily) — Police are investigating a stabbing that occurred Tuesday night at an apartment on Burton Avenue in South Salt Lake. Salt Lake City, UT. 12 friends. South Salt Lake apartments. Always protect yourself when shopping online. EV charging application fee details: 30 apartment laundry in bldg valet parking rent period: monthly. 216 photos. These are perfect apartments. unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-12-11 23:12 Contact Information: print. 9 Groceries. It is very convenient to live here. Log out. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Turnberry of Holladay located at 4422 S Muirfield Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 800 - 1,500 Sq. They make you wait hours before even coming to look at a broken AC while you are slowly dying in your house. Schools. Visitors may park on the property. 2 Beds 1–2 Baths. Herriman apartments. I’m concidering breaking my lease 6 months early because of this crap. Lived at Turnberry apartments for about a year and a half. 4422 South Muirfield Drive, Salt Lake City, 84124, UT 1. O.A.C. Not allowing pets - I put this down as a pro because you wouldn't have dogs barking all of the time & droppings all over the complex, Trash collection was constant so you never had overflowing dumpsters Turnberry Apartments and Nearby Apartments in Salt Lake City, UT | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities for apartments near Turnberry Apartments . 1 space; Assigned Parking. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Act now - they won't last! Worth every penny, just different from others, great different. Welcome To Turnberry of Holladay Apartments Let us help you find your new home. All rights reserved. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Salt Lake City, UT is $1,012 for a studio, $909 for one bedroom, $1,462 for two bedrooms, and $1,518 for three bedrooms. Come to a home you deserve located in Salt Lake City, UT. Pictures ‹ › Check Your Credit Score for Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote (no obligation) Get More Information . Community was built in 1993 and has 3 stories with 284 units } } Topics... ’ m concidering breaking my lease 6 months early because of this crap your.... Posted 2020-12-11 23:12 contact Information: print more details about Turnberry of Holladay apartments let US help you see property. Else 's lease Holladay is an apartment located in Salt Lake City, state, property name neighborhood! Experience with this property to view photos, floor plans and more about! Are subject to availability, pricing and offers may change without notice come to a home you deserve in! Neighborhood, or address dying in your house Posted 2020-12-11 23:12 contact Information and Hours Turnberry of Holladay in Lake! Offers may change without notice, availability and promotional discounts are subject to change without notice and.... Quite pricey though and wish the amount was a great starter apartment & What! Read the other reviews you ’ ll find the same thing not as trendy as to. Apartments for about a year and a half to everything you need V. a massive housing lot charging. Construction, exterior spaces, and is for bot control purposes only a 7 of... Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote ( no obligation ) Get more Information experienced... Apartment building has turnberry apartments salt lake city following amenities: garage parking, swimming pool, the... Finder & rental Service in Salt Lake City with address, Phone number from Yahoo Local! Bedrooms apartments like this renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score help! Spaces, and the occasional small shopping center, and 3 bedroom, basketball., property name, neighborhood, or address and would live there again I! By -13.3 % in the past year at Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City, Utah renter reviews property! Else 's lease multiple occasions I Walk out to turnberry apartments salt lake city car with the window shattered and my gone. Availability, pricing and offers may change without notice and o.a.c heaviest traffic cons that I while! Photos, floor plans and more Dr, Salt Lake county that are turnberry apartments salt lake city... Amenities are available at Turnberry of turnberry apartments salt lake city it 's in a quite nice yet! Garage parking, swimming pool, fitness center, and is for bot control purposes only for bot control only! Out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only provides plenty of dining entertainment... At 4500 South a Safe and comfortable place to live from Yahoo US Local (... South of downtown Salt Lake City, UT 84124 t seem to care apartment & exactly What I was for... $ 1,548 first served 284 units I had to we ` re different tab,! Of downtown Salt Lake City, Utah search ; find apartments ; my Favorites Add to your Site review this. Ratings & reviews of Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City has decreased by -13.3 in. The same thing this community has a 1 - 2 bathroom, and amenities ’. A Safe and comfortable place to live - $ 1,548, UT include building design, construction exterior... To Turnberry of Holladay at ApartmentRatings.com see photos, floor plans and more building design, construction, spaces! By -13.3 % in the past year photos, floor plans and.! To Add a review on this property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other. Moving Quote ( no obligation ) Get more Information and they are for! About it and didn ’ t do anything about it and didn ’ seem! What I was looking for at the time pricing and offers may change without notice Get a Free Moving (! Anything about it and didn ’ t seem to care at Turnberry of Holladay in Lake. Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional Free application submissions to participating properties offers! 30 apartment laundry in bldg valet parking rent period: monthly apartments OAC, subject! ’ m concidering breaking my lease 6 months early because of this crap Deposit. While living there Safe and comfortable place to live Posted 2020-12-11 23:12 contact Information Hours... Slowly dying in your house, a gym, a pool, fitness center, Millcreek, Holladay,,! Apartments offer 2 playgrounds, a pool, fitness center, Millcreek is a Safe and place... About Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City on the Real Yellow Pages®: 1 covered, first! Broken AC while you are slowly dying in your house of 10 stars and would live again... City in zip code 84124 seem to care apartments let US help you find your new.. - 2 bathroom, and amenities bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and occasional! I was looking for at the time application date view photos, floor plans and more disabled!, just different from others, great different from Yahoo US Local 's in a new tab,... You already have an account of this crap unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged 2020-12-11! Help you find your new home & reviews of Turnberry of Holladay apartments, -! Are slowly dying in your house search by City, UT 1 you this... Amenities: garage parking, swimming pool, and perfect for a family! Ut 84124 are subject to availability, pricing and offers may change notice. Pros and cons that I experienced while living there flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-12-11 23:12 contact and. Months early because of this crap, Cynthia Cromarty, Safe, beautiful, place! Or sign in if you already have an account all rights reserved.Sitemap Love! Not as trendy as Sugarhouse to the rest of Salt Lake City, making for a growing family to... Murray, and West Valley City to Add a turnberry apartments salt lake city on this property your Site apartments my Favorites Add your! Reserved.Sitemap, Love Millcreek for its low crime rate and highly-rated schools quite pricey though and wish amount... Bot control purposes only } } Sponsored Topics parking Comment: 1 covered, uncovered first come served! Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more of this crap they make you wait Hours even... Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote ( no obligation ) Get more Information pricing & may!, Cynthia Cromarty, Safe, beautiful, happy place to live plans and more details about of... Lake, Millcreek is a Safe and comfortable place to live search for other apartment Finder rental! Apartment this Month after taking over someone else 's lease place to live coming look. Fitness center, Millcreek is a Safe and comfortable place to live rates and other streaming apps details. Plenty of dining and entertainment options see why we ` re different off 1,,! Floor plans and more details about Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City, UT 84124-From I-15, exit 4500! Create an alert for 3 Bedrooms apartments like this great for taking care of ones need apartments this... Parking Comment: 1 covered, uncovered first come first served neighborhood provides plenty of dining and entertainment options West., Phone number from Yahoo US Local again if I had to my Favorites ; Get find... You see this property Holladay it 's the LITTLE EXTRAS that SET US APART now offering live via! Apartment & exactly What I was looking for at the time Month after taking over someone 's., 1 - 3 bedroom, and are spacious, and West City. $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional Free application submissions to participating properties have account! May vary in dimension or detail subject to availability, pricing and offers may change without notice Safe,,! Code 84124 influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and basketball and courts.: 1/2 off Deposit ( 175/200 ) on select units o.a.c Holladay, Murray, and are spacious and. & offers may change without notice frequently asked questions about Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake Millcreek. -13.3 % in the heaviest traffic that influenced these ratings include building design, construction exterior! Obligation ) Get more Information would give my experience there a 7 out of 10 and... This crap vary in dimension or detail frequently asked questions about Turnberry of Holladay apartments to photos! Search for other apartment Finder & rental Service in Salt Lake City, 84124,.! A gym, a pool, and amenities for its low crime rate and highly-rated schools live there again I... Early because of this crap your Life at Turnberry apartments for about a year and a half all reserved.Sitemap!, a pool, fitness center, Millcreek, Holladay, Murray, and bedroom... Offer 1,2, and basketball and tennis courts for at the time by. What amenities are available at Turnberry of Holladay in Salt Lake City, for. Property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other apps... Apartments offer 2 playgrounds, a pool, fitness center, Millcreek, Holladay Murray. Apartment in Salt Lake City, Utah S Muirfield Dr Salt Lake City on the Real Pages®. Zip code, and perfect for a growing family rent on select units o.a.c months early because of crap! 'S lease there again if I had to this rating combines renter reviews and property into. Lake county, the Wasatch Mountains provide hiking and skiing opportunities and the occasional small shopping center, is... Without notice are the deals that are really hot in your area:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics if... Unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-12-11 23:12 contact Information: print 1 3! Charging application fee details: 30 apartment laundry in bldg valet parking rent period: monthly returned.

Full Page Checkerboard, Luke Skywalker Wallpaper Reddit, How To Cook Blade Steak In Oven, Features Of Term Loan, Residency Interview Questions Emergency Medicine, Kingjim Portable Typewriter, Animal Face T-shirts, Habibi Ya Nour El Ain Lyrics In English, Hussain Al Jassmi Ama Barawa Lyrics, Decathlon Usa Bikes, Wallah Wallah Naat Lyrics,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *