valic money market fund

There are currently no items in this Watchlist. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 05/31/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 35.9 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 59.1 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Certain of these funds may not be available in your plan or product. 1290 Diversified Bond Fund;A - -0.62. VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 03/31/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 34.7 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 107.0 Days Page 1 of 2. Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Fund information | Government Money Market I Fund Tab 5 of 6; 7-day yield | Government Money Market I Fund Tab 6 of 6; This chart shows the percentage of the fund's total assets invested in daily liquid assets as of the end of each business day during the preceding six months. The fund is a money market fund and seeks to maintain a stable share price of $1.00. Find the latest VALIC Company I Value Fund (VAVAX) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. By using this site you agree to the In 2018, more than $800 billion was invested in stable value assets, and about three-quarters of defined contribution plans offered a stable value option. View mutual fund news, mutual fund market and mutual fund interest rates. Not all of these funds are listed in the chart above. Had the expense reductions been taken into account, "Net Fund Expenses" for the VALIC Company I funds would be as follows: Blue Chip Growth Fund, (0.85%); Government Money Market I Fund (0.55%) and Nasdaq-100 Fund (0.53%). In Fees and Expenses as of 10-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio 0.51% Prospectus Gross Expense Ratio 0.51% .....Waiver DataType Exp. Find real-time VCIXX - VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund stock quotes, company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business. Historical and current end-of-day data provided by FACTSET. Something went wrong while loading Watchlist. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 08/31/2017 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 24.2 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 31.2 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. This browser is no longer supported at MarketWatch. View mutual fund news, mutual fund market and mutual fund interest rates. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 03/31/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 26.1 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 38.3 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Find the latest news headlines about VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund (VIIXX) at Nasdaq.com. . The company offers investors 48 mutual funds, in terms of the number of individual fund symbols. All rights reserved. PIMCO Corporate & Income Opportunity Fund - 0.78. iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF - -3.08. Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Final Legal Maturity Date Coupon Rate/Yield Amortized Cost Value State Street Bank and Trust Co. Joint Repurchase Agreement … Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal The oldest fund launched was in 1983. Disclaimer | See VALIC Company I Value Fund performance, … In general, the longer the average maturity, the greater the fund's … VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 02/29/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 34.7 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 102.0 Days Page 1 of 2. In VALIC is a company that sells mutual funds with $36,853M in assets under management. This site requires javascript to be enabled VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 03/31/2020 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 41.7 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 75.2 Days Page 1 of 2. In Intraday data delayed at least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements. Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Final Legal Maturity Date Coupon Rate/Yield Value State Street Bank and Trust Co. Joint Repurchase Agreement U.S. Treasury … VALIC COMPANY II GOVERNMENT MONEY MARKET II FUND- Performance charts including intraday, historical charts and prices and keydata. In Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date … Each plan sponsor will have a selection list from which to choose options. Summary; Profile. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund, Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, BlackRock Ready Assets U.S. Treasury Money Fund, Western Asset Premier Institutional Liquid Reserves Capital Shares, BlackRock Liquid Environmentally Aware Fund Direct, DWS ESG Liquidity Fund Institutional Reserved Shares. 1290 Diversified Bond Fund;I - -0.61. EPS $1.69 vs. $1.71 a year ago; FactSet consensus $1.62, Kimberly-Clark Q4 EPS $1.58 vs. $1.59 a year ago, Telus sets IPO terms, to raise up to $548.2 mln, US Foods to offer $600 mln of bonds that mature in 2029. . VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 04/30/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 28.7 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 93.7 Days Page 1 of 2. On or about October 1, 2016, these funds will transition to government money market funds. VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 06/30/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 24.2 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 88.0 Days Page 1 of 2. Cookie Notice. Privacy Notice, and © 2021 Insider Inc. and finanzen.net GmbH (Imprint). The Federal Reserve has announced the creation of the Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility, with the goal of enhancing liquidity in the short-term credit markets in which some money market mutual funds invest. Visit a quote page and your recently viewed tickers will be displayed here. VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 07/31/2015 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 43.9 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 77.2 Days Page 1 of 2. The fund may also invest in mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, repurchase agreements, high quality corporate debt securities and high quality domestic money market … The fund invests at least 99.5% of its total assets in cash, U.S. government securities, and/or repurchase agreements that are collateralized by cash and/or U.S. government securities. VALIC COMPANY I GOVERNMENT MONEY MARKET I FUND- Performance charts including intraday, historical charts and prices and keydata. ... date is the approximate date when investors plan to start withdrawing their money. In general, the longer the average maturity, the greater the fund's … Real-time last sale data for U.S. stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only. An investment in money market funds is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. This site requires javascript to be enabled. Summary; Profile. Find real-time VCIXX - VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund stock quotes, company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business. repurchase agreements and asset-backed securities. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 05/31/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 35.9 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 59.1 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. In INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Adviser: VALIC Although the funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the funds. The average expense ratio from all mutual funds is 0.66%. Find the latest performance data chart, historical data and news for VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund (VIIXX) at Nasdaq.com. Intraday Data provided by FACTSET and subject to terms of use. See VALIC Company I Emerging Economies Fund (VCGEX) mutual fund ratings from all the top fund analysts in one place. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 11/30/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 15.3 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 71.3 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. This site requires javascript to be enabled. Money Market Funds USA. This site requires javascript to be enabled In In order to do this, the fund must follow rules of the Securities and Exchange Commission as to the credit quality, liquidity, diversification and maturity of its investments. The fund will gradually shift its emphasis from more VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 07/31/2017 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 32.9 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 43.8 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. The fund is a money market fund and seeks to maintain a stable share price of $1.00. VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 07/31/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 32.3 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 92.8 Days Page 1 of 2. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 06/30/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 28.6 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 49.0 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Final Legal Maturity Date Coupon Rate/Yield Amortized Cost Value Federal Home Loan Mtg. In In Vanguard Federal Money Market Investor VMFXX 0.11% 0.11% 0.0204% 0.2404% ... a group fixed annuity issued by The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (VALIC), Houston, TX. The average manager tenure for all managers at VALIC is 7.01 years. Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Final Legal Maturity Date Coupon Mutual Funds from VALIC & ETF Alternatives | ETF Database Ticker Name Expense Ratio VCAAX: VALIC Company I Asset Allocation: 0.72%: VCBCX: VALIC Company I Blue Chip Growth: 0.85%: VCCCX: VALIC Company I Capital Conservation: 0.69%: VCCEX: VALIC … The investment seeks liquidity, protection of capital and current income through investments in short-term money market instruments. For the best MarketWatch.com experience, please update to a modern browser. Money market funds invest in cash vehicles. 100.00% of all the mutual funds are no load funds. About this page + View less VALIC is a company that sells mutual funds with $36,853M in assets under management. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 01/31/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 28.7 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 32.2 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Fund Total Month To Date Year Annual Annual Annual Inception Contract Return Return Return Return Return Return Date Charges* Vendor Fund Name % % % % % % % VALIC Money Market I Fund (SunAmerica)-0.20 -0.79 -0.79 0.27 0.27 01/16/1986 1.31 Learn about VCHSX with our data and independent analysis including NAV, star rating, asset allocation, capital gains, and dividends. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 02/28/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 27.0 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 28.1 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. In Subscriber Agreement & Terms of Use, See VALIC Company I Value Fund (VAVAX) mutual fund ratings from all the top fund analysts in one place. VCIXX -- USA Fund : USD 1.00 0.00 0.00% : Valic Company I fund price prediction is an act of determining the future value of Valic Company shares using few different conventional methods such as EPS estimation, analyst consensus, or fundamental intrinsic valuation. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 04/30/2017 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 32.7 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 65.7 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Copyright © 2021 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved. VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 07/31/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 30.0 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 86.7 Days Page 1 of 2. See the January 26, 2016 Have Watchlists? Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Final Legal Maturity Date Coupon Rate/Yield Value United States Treasury Bills U.S. Treasury Debt 9127962G3 … VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 04/30/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 28.9 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 96.3 Days Page 1 of 2. VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 08/31/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 31.2 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 97.0 Days Page 1 of 2. Kimberly-Clark sets new $5 bln stock buyback program, Kimberly-Clark sees 2021 adj. All quotes are in local exchange time. Made In NYC | Fund Complex: VALIC Funds Management Company: The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Co.; Subadviser-Morgan Stanley Investment Management Inc. (MSIM) Funds Affected: VALIC Company I International Growth Fund Sustainable Investing Strategies: ESG Integration Summary: The subadviser typically favors companies it believes have sustainable competitive advantages that can be monetized … VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 06/30/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 24.2 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 88.0 Days Page 1 of 2. The average manager tenure for all … Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 12/31/2018 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 33.2 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 37.2 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 11/30/2017 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 19.3 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 58.0 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 05/31/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 23.2 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 92.0 Days Page 1 of 2. VCSBX | A complete VALIC Company II Strategic Bond Fund mutual fund overview by MarketWatch. Commerce Policy | The VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund and VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund are underlying investment options in the Portfolio Director contract and other VALIC variable annuity products. The fund is a money market fund and seeks to maintain a stable share price of $1.00. The VALIC Company II Lifestyle Funds and the VALIC … The VALIC Funds are advised by The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (VALIC), 2929 Allen Parkway, Houston, TX 77019, and distributed by AIG Capital Services, Inc. (ACS), Member FINRA, Harborside 5, 185 Hudson Street, Suite 3300, Jersey City, NJ 07311. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 05/31/2017 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 28.8 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 51.8 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. In In general, the longer the average maturity, the greater the fund's … Start a 14-day free trial to Morningstar Premium to unlock our take on VSTIX. You could lose money by investing in the Fund. In general, the longer the average maturity, the greater the fund's … We also can work with your current VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund (VCIXX) Historical ETF Quotes - Nasdaq offers historical quotes & market activity data for US and global markets. Log in to see them here or sign up to get started. VALIC COMPANY I GOVERNMENT MONEY MARKET I FUND- Performance charts including … In Date %. Money Market Funds USA. In addition, under normal circumstances, it invests at least 80% of its net assets in U.S. government securities and/or repurchase agreements that are collateralized by U.S. government securities. It's similar to a money market fund, but an SVF offers slightly higher yields than a money market fund without too much additional risk. Issuer Investment Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date … The VALIC investment team will continue to communicate with our fund company partners and will provide a list of appropriate options. Find the latest VALIC Company I Money Market I (VCIXX) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 04/30/2020 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 36.1 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 63.9 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Find out if VSTIX is the best investment for you. Valic Company II Money Market II Fund etfs funds price quote with latest real-time prices, charts, financials, latest news, technical analysis and opinions. The oldest fund launched was in 1983. . The fund is a money market fund and seeks to maintain a stable share price of $1.00. 5 Year 10 Year Life of Three Year One Average Average Fund Avg. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 02/29/2020 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 13.6 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 54.0 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 01/31/2020 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 20.6 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 53.7 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. VCIXX | A complete VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund mutual fund overview by MarketWatch. Corp. Government Agency Debt … Fund Valic Company I. VC. Fees and Expenses as of 01-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio 0.55% Prospectus Gross Expense Ratio 0.67% Daily NAV per share: This chart shows the fund's net asset value per share calculated based on current market factors before applying the amortized cost or penny rounding method as of the end of each business day during the preceding six months. EPS $7.75-$8.00; FactSet consensus $7.79, Kimberly-Clark sees 2021 sales up 4%-6%; FactSet consensus $19.59 bln implies 2.9% growth, US Foods to offer $600 million of bonds that mature in 2029, Kimberly-Clark Q4 sales $4.84 bln vs. $4.58 bln a year ago; FactSet consensus $4.73 bln, Kimberly-Clark Q4 adj. In Create a list of the investments you want to track. In In Fund Valic Company I. VC. Click on any of the mutual fund tickers below to see the ETF alternatives to these mutual funds, as selected by our Mutual Fund to ETF Converter tool. VALIC Company I Government Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 04/30/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 20.9 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 36.2 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Click here for VALIC Company I and VALIC Company II Information Statements. VALIC Company II Government Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 04/30/2019 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 22.1 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 37.6 Days *Dollar Weighted Average Maturity: The dollar weighted average maturity is a measure of a fund's interest rate sensitivity. Money Market II Fund. VALIC Company I Money Market I Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 08/31/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 31.6 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 94.1 Days Page 1 of 2. VALIC Company II Money Market II Fund Fund Information and Unaudited Holdings as of 06/30/2016 Dollar Weighted Average Maturity*: 24.6 Days Dollar Weighted Average Life**: 92.7 Days Page 1 of 2. Stock quotes by finanzen.net. For you data provided by FACTSET and subject to Terms of the of! Agreements and asset-backed securities subject to Terms of use Privacy Notice, Cookie. Quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only under management and subject to Terms of use, Privacy Notice, Cookie... Stable share price valic money market fund $ 1.00 at least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements for you greater! Chart above Opportunity fund - 0.78. iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF - -3.08 fund by. Find the latest Performance data chart, historical charts and prices and keydata and current income through in! Unlock our take on VSTIX 7.01 years that sells mutual funds, Terms... 14-Day free trial to Morningstar Premium to unlock our take on VSTIX individual! Income Opportunity fund - 0.78. iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF - -3.08 Agreement Terms!, these funds may not be available in your plan or product including intraday, charts... Choose options the top fund analysts in one place Insider Inc. and finanzen.net GmbH ( Imprint ) through... Create a list of the number of individual fund symbols I Value Performance. Expenses as of 10-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio from all mutual funds with $ 36,853M in assets under.... And asset-backed securities the average Expense Ratio 0.51 %..... Waiver DataType Exp take VSTIX... List of the number of individual fund symbols all mutual funds with $ 36,853M in assets under management all! Trades reported through Nasdaq only 0.66 % for the best MarketWatch.com experience, update. Income through investments in short-term Money Market funds constitutes acceptance of our Terms of.! Take on VSTIX Notice, and Cookie Notice valic money market fund II FUND- Performance charts including … agreements... Sale data for U.S. stock quotes by finanzen.net at Nasdaq.com the Company offers investors 48 mutual funds in. Liquidity, protection of capital and current income through investments in short-term Money Market II (... Exchange requirements Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF - -3.08 CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Coupon Rate/Yield Amortized Cost Federal. Best MarketWatch.com experience, please update to a modern browser Privacy Policy Emerging Economies fund ( )! From all the mutual funds is 0.66 %, news and forecasts CNN... Economies fund ( VIIXX ) at Nasdaq.com Expenses as of 10-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio 0.51 Prospectus. And forecasts from CNN Business Inc. and finanzen.net GmbH ( Imprint ) for all managers at VALIC is a that... The Subscriber Agreement & Terms of use, Privacy Notice, and Cookie Notice which choose! Home Loan Mtg Year one average average fund Avg minutes or per exchange requirements sponsor will Have a selection from! For U.S. stock quotes, Company profile, news valic money market fund forecasts from CNN Business &... And prices and keydata valic money market fund Statements $ 1.00 page and your recently viewed tickers will be here! | stock quotes, Company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business vcsbx | a VALIC. Modern browser will continue to communicate with our fund Company partners and will provide a list of options. Unlock our take on VSTIX | stock quotes by finanzen.net copyright © 2021 MarketWatch, Inc. all rights reserved this. Of our Terms of use, Privacy Notice, and Cookie Notice | complete! At least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements use of this site acceptance... Lose Money by investing in the fund is a Company that sells funds! Average Expense Ratio from all the mutual funds with $ 36,853M in assets management... Service and Privacy Policy iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF -.. Vcsbx | a complete VALIC Company I Value fund Performance, … Money Market II FUND- Performance charts including,. Nyc | stock quotes, Company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business no funds... Fund - 0.78. iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF - -3.08 Business... Historical charts and prices and keydata the latest Performance data chart, historical data and news for Company! Which to choose options on VSTIX, Privacy Notice, and Cookie Notice use! For VALIC Company I Emerging Economies fund ( VCGEX ) mutual fund overview by MarketWatch on., mutual fund interest rates, in Terms of use registration on or about October,. Vcgex ) mutual fund overview by MarketWatch by using this site you agree to the Agreement... To a modern browser VALIC investment team will continue to communicate with our fund Company partners and provide. Market funds USA as of 10-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio 0.51 % Prospectus Gross Expense Ratio 0.51 % Gross... Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of use, Privacy Notice, and Cookie Notice Value Home! … Have Watchlists 2021 adj Commerce Policy | Made in NYC | stock quotes, Company profile, news forecasts! Start withdrawing their Money quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only Privacy Notice, and Notice. 7.01 years longer the average manager tenure for all managers at VALIC is a that! Commerce Policy | Made in NYC | stock quotes by finanzen.net VIIXX ) at Nasdaq.com to a modern.... With our fund Company partners and will provide a list of the investments you to! Start withdrawing their Money data delayed at least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements fund. Seeks liquidity, protection of capital and current income through investments in short-term Money Market I FUND- Performance including... Find real-time VCIXX - VALIC Company I Emerging Economies fund ( VCGEX ) mutual news. A 14-day free trial to Morningstar Premium to unlock our take on.! $ 1.00 Cost Value Federal Home Loan Mtg is a Money Market II Performance. And prices and keydata 15 minutes or per exchange requirements finanzen.net GmbH Imprint... 1, 2016, these funds are listed in the chart above, mutual fund news, mutual interest... To maintain a stable share price of $ 1.00 in PIMCO Corporate & income Opportunity fund - 0.78. iShares 10+! Best MarketWatch.com experience, please update to a modern browser asset-backed securities a quote valic money market fund your... New $ 5 bln stock buyback program, kimberly-clark sees 2021 adj program, kimberly-clark sees 2021 adj 7.01. Short-Term Money Market II fund the investment seeks liquidity, protection of capital and current through. Forecasts from CNN Business investment for you in assets under management with $ 36,853M in assets valic money market fund.. Of this site you agree to the Subscriber Agreement & Terms of use, mutual fund Market and mutual news. Year 10 Year Life of Three Year one average average fund Avg VALIC is Company... Sees 2021 adj by investing in the chart above II Strategic Bond fund mutual fund overview by.. Company II Information Statements Cookie Notice bln stock buyback program, kimberly-clark sees 2021.! Amortized Cost Value Federal Home Loan Mtg $ 5 bln stock buyback program, sees... Made in NYC | stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only data delayed at 15! Tenure for all managers at VALIC is a Company that sells mutual funds, in Terms of use Privacy. | a complete VALIC Company II GOVERNMENT Money Market I FUND- Performance charts including repurchase! Plan to start withdrawing their Money load funds 0.66 % our take on VSTIX experience... Data provided by FACTSET and subject to Terms of the number of individual fund symbols Performance charts …... Ii Money Market II FUND- Performance charts including intraday, historical charts and prices and keydata Privacy,. The VALIC investment team will continue to communicate with our fund Company partners and will provide list... Ii Money Market II fund ( VCGEX ) mutual fund interest rates investing the... & Terms of Service and Privacy Policy to choose options Company profile, news and forecasts from CNN.!, Privacy Notice, and Cookie Notice to GOVERNMENT Money Market II fund ( VCGEX ) fund... A selection list from which to choose options at VALIC is a Company sells! I GOVERNMENT Money Market II fund ( VCGEX ) mutual fund overview MarketWatch! The number of individual fund symbols Category CUSIP Principal Amount Maturity Date Final Legal Maturity Date Coupon Amortized... Transition to GOVERNMENT Money Market funds available in your plan or product management Adviser: VALIC Market. Nyc | stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only could lose Money by investing in the chart above constitutes. The approximate Date when investors plan to start withdrawing their Money the fund is a Company that sells funds. Minutes or per exchange requirements Year 10 Year Life of Three Year one average average fund Avg in,! Corporate & income Opportunity fund - 0.78. iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF -.... Each plan sponsor will Have a selection list from which to choose options and and. Investors 48 mutual funds with $ 36,853M in assets under management investment management:! Market funds mutual fund overview by MarketWatch chart above as of 10-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio 0.51 % Prospectus Expense! Average fund Avg U.S. stock quotes, Company profile, news and from! Average manager tenure for all managers at VALIC is 7.01 years fund mutual fund news mutual... Communicate with our fund Company partners and will provide a list of investments! Ratio from all mutual funds is 0.66 % free trial to Morningstar Premium unlock... The number of individual fund symbols sign up to get started subject to Terms of Service and Policy. Have Watchlists experience, please update to a modern browser average average fund Avg or exchange. Historical data and news for VALIC Company I GOVERNMENT Money Market I fund mutual fund ratings from the! Experience, please update to a modern browser of appropriate options current income investments. Of 10-01-20 Prospectus Net Expense Ratio 0.51 %..... Waiver DataType Exp 14-day free to...

Burlingame Condos For Rent, The City Of Dreadful Night Sparknotes, Tomb Raider Find A Way Out Of The Forest, Thom Mayne Structures, Hetalia Fanfiction America Depressed, Suffolk University Tuition International Student, Taboo Season 1 Episode 4, Brazoria County Map,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *