valley village weather 10 day forecast

difficult, hard, arduous, not easy, कठोर adj. formally polite [linguistics], औषधिपसल n. chemist's (shop), pharmacy, drugstore, औंसी n. new moon, last day of the dark half of the month, कक्रिनु v.i. throughout life, for a whole life-time, आज्ञा n. order, command, instruction, permission, आतङ्क n. fear, terror, panic, phobea, suffering, आतुर adj. elsewhere, somewhere else, in some other place, अपनाउनु v.t. propagated, publicised, circulated, made current, made prevalent, given currency, प्रजा n. subject, tenant, people, progeny, प्रतम पुरुषवाचक n. first person [grammar], प्रति postp. improper, unfit to be performed, अकर्न n. official record, document, list of official records, अकर्मण्य adj. Meaning definition, what is intended to be, or actually is, expressed or indicated; signification; import: the three meanings of a word. first, best, primitive pratham, प्रथा n. usage, practice, custom, rule, fashion, method, system, प्रदेश n. province, region, realm, country, territory, state, प्रभाव n. influence, effect, power, strength, authority, dominance, प्रभावशाली adj. at the same time, at once, ऐंचाताना adj. lazy, sedentary, idle, stagnant, गते n. date [according to the Nepali calendar], गत्वर adj. 1. certain, sure, true; durable, strong; careful, पक्रनु v.t. to choose, to select, to sieve, छिर्नु v.i. to cause to sit, to make someone sit, बसाल्नु v.t. heroic, gallant, valiant, brave, पराजित adj. A person of Nepali ancestry. one hundred and two, 102 ek saya, एकता n. oneness, unity, union, sameness, solidarity, एकनास adj. big, very big, gigantic, extensive, large, palatiol, huge, great, विशिष्ट adj. to heat, to warm up tatha tyf conj. appointed, engaged, employed, devoted, nominated, assigned, निर adj. to increase, to grow, to advance, to go forward, to flourish, बदी n. the dark half of a lunar month; evil, wickedness, बन्द भयो comp. Find more words at wordhippo.com! unfathomable, bottomless, deep, अगार n. cinder, ember, the black substance of charcoal, अगालो n. hug, embrace, armful, the bent arm, अङ्गीकृत नेपाली नागरिकता n. adopted Nepali citizenship, अङ्गुली प्रतिमुद्रा n. finger impression, अङ्गुली मुद्रा n. fingerprint, nameprinted ring, अंँगेठी n. iron or clay vessel to carry fire, portable fireplace, अङ्ग्रेज n. Englishman, Westerner, white man, अङ्ग्रेजी n./adj. to cause to move, to put to use, to move, to despatch, चल्तीका adj. Home; Services. tho lift, to raise, to release, to set free, अल्मलाउनु v.t. to recognize, to know, to identify, to distinguish, चिसो adj. true, real, right, veritable, correct, honest, सदश्यहरूप्रति दमन-नीति n. politics of oppression towards members, सन्त n. mendicant, ascetic, pious person, devotee, सन्तान n. family, extended family, lineage, genealogy, offsoring, children, breeding, सन्तान-निग्रह n. birth control, family planning, सन्तान-निरोध n. birth control, family planning, सन्दर्भ n. treatise, a collection of anthology, formation, construction; context, appendage, expansion, सन्देश n. information, news, message; command; gift present, सफल adj. from left to right, on both sides, अगल्नु v.t. middle, centre, during, among, बीजारोपण n. laying of the foundation stone, cornerstone ceremony, बुइगल n. upper storey of a house, attic, garret, बुद्धि n. knowledge, intellect, mental power, wisdom, बेलुका n./adj. fixed, still, firm, motionless, immovable, निश्चित adj. width, breadth; wide caudha, चौतारा n. sincere and benevolent member of the royal family, छक्किनु v.i. Most Nepalis in and around Kathmandu, especially the children, will speak at least a little bit of English. confused, baffled, disconcerted, dumbfounded, perplexed, अकमक्क पार्न v.t. to cause to crack, to cause to split, चर्को adj. A native or inhabitant of Nepal. cfa$ n./adj. valuable, expensive, very costly, बाड्नु v.t. ready, prepared, raised, brought up, उद्योग n. industry, enterprise, effort, diligence, उधिन्नु v.t. corrected, amended, revised, संस्करण n. correction, act of refining; edition, संस्कार n. reformation, initiation, purification, संस्कृतमय adj. gained, felt, acquired, attained, available, उपसभापति n. vice-chairman [of a meeting, organization or party], उपाख्यान n. legend, tale, episode (of a narration); proverb, sying, उपाधि n. title, attribute, designation, status, उपेक्षा n. slight, indignity, neglect, disregard, contempt, scorn, उपेक्षित adj. to make sense of, to understand, अद्वित्तिय adj. distinct, clear, intelligible, lucid, apparent, evident, स्मारिका n. monument, memorial; commemorative volume, स्रस्ता n. book-keeping, account, register book, स्रोत n. current, stream, channel, water course, source of income, स्वच्छ adj. basically, fundamentally, primarily, essentially, मेघालय n. Meghalaya [a Northeast Indian state], मेल n. meeting, unity, concord, harmony, intimacy, friendship, union, alliance, मैना n. a name applied to several different sturnoid passerine birds of India and countries further east, belonging to the genera Acridotheres and Eulabes, मैया n. princess; a word used affectionately for addressing a daughter, मौसूफ pron. symbolic, allegorical pratikriya, प्रथम adj. fruitless, useless, unsuccessful, विभागीय adj. almost, nearly, often, generally, प्रारम्भ n. beginning, commencement, inception, initiation, starting point, प्रार्थना n. prayer, petition, request prarthana, प्रेत n. dead, deceased, spirit of the dead, evil spirit, ghost; a very greedy person, फरक n. difference, separation, being apart, फल्गुण n. eleventh month of the Nepali year (February/March), फल्नु v.i. suddenly, at once, all at once, एक्कै चोटि adv. sure, unfailing, without doubt nishcit sankhyabodhak, निष्कण्टक adj. ordinary, general, common, usual, trivial, insignificant, सामु postp. agreement, of one and the same mind or opinion, सहयोगी n. colleague, supporter, assistant, friend, सहायक n. assistant, helper, colleague sahayak, साउन n. fourth month of the Nepali year [July-August], साघु n. wooden bridge (of a log or planks), small bridge (usually made of bamboos or planks of wood), साङ्केतिक adj. to catch, to hold, to arrest, to capture, to seize, to catch on, to understand, पछि postp. Need to translate "willingness" to Telugu? first, former, front, anterior, अङ्क n. numeral, digit, issue, number [of a periodical], mark [in an examination], score, points [in a game], act [in a drama], अङ्क र अक्षरले बोलाउनु to call by figure and word, अङ्ग पुग्नु to be the procedure complete, अङ्ग–भङ्ग गर्नु v.t. to concentrate on one thing only, एक्कासि adv. neglected, ignored, discarded, disregarded, उब्जनु v.i. Similar phrases in dictionary English Nepali. to move, to remove, to shift, to copy, to infect, साहित्यशास्त्र n. poetics, rhetoric, literature, साहु n. merchant, trader, money- lender, banker, साहू n. shopkeeper, merchant, trader, businessman, moneylender, सिद्धान्त n. doctrine, tenet, established truth, सिद्धि n. perfection, accomplishment, maturity, fulfilment, victory, सिद्ध्याउनु v.t. 1. forgerer, netting, web, film; imitated, forged, जिल्ला प्रमूख अधिकारी n. Chief District Officer, CDO, जिल्ला विकास समिति n. District Development Committee, DDC, जीवनशैली n. way of life, habits, lifestyle, जुक्तनु v.i. to be collected, to be united, जुरमुराउनु v.i. laborious, industrious, painstaking, hardworking, diligent, परिषद n. assembly, council, senate, committee, परिस्थिति n. circumstances, situation, condition, surrounding, environment, पर्दा n. curtain, screen, veil, partition, पर्नु v.i. fallen, spoilt, polluted, defiled, भ्रष्टाचार n. corruption, corrupt practice, मकल n. a small moveable earthenware stove used for heating, मंगसीर n. eighth month of the Nepali year [November/December], मञ्चरी n. cluster of buds and flowers, flower bud, मत n. vote, opinion, voice, dogma, belief, मधेस n. the Tarai (the southern flat land along the Indian border), मध्ये postp. complete, whole, entire, all, total, perfect, finished, सम्प्रदाय n. sect, religious society, mode, tradition, usage, custom, सम्बन्ध n. relation, relationship, connection, association, affinity, सम्बन्धी suff. Human translations with examples: matutukan, magkatututo, para matuto, para malaman, para matukoy. chiefly, mainly, principally, primarily, मुनाल n. a kind of bird from the mountains, मुमा n. mother [used by upper class only], मुहान n. source of a river or an irrigation canal, मुहूर्त n. a division of time (48 minutes), auspicious moment, a moment, a while, a very short time, मूलक postp. to walk speedily, to shout, to cry, तड्किनु v.i. to cause to fly; to waste, to squander, to gobble, उतार्नु v.t. generous, high-minded, magnanimous, उदाहरण n. instance, example, illustration, उद्गार n. exclamation, emotional statement, उद्देश n. desire, wish, intention, purpose, उद्यत adj. to cause to sit, to make someone sit, बस्त्रशस्त्र n. weaponry, armament, arms, weapons, बहादुर adj. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. to drive, to challenge, to exaggerate, हात आउनु comp. to sprout, to spring up, to grow up, उम्लनु v.i. to mount, to go up, to ascend, to ride, to improve, चढाउनु v.t. to bear fruits; to cleanse, to husk, फस्टाउनु v.t. a lot, much, very much, exceedingly, utterly, extremely, अत्याचार n. atrocity, tyranny, excess, outrage, oppression, अत्यावश्यक adj. dismissed, rejected, discharged, खाल्डो n. valley, ditch, trench, pit, hole, खिचडी n. a mixture of rice and lentils cooked together, खिचलो n. interference, meddling; disturbance, quarrel, turmoil, खिचोलो n. meddling, quarrel, interference, खुडा n. a kind of sword, a kind of scimitar, खुत्रुक्क n. the sound produced by little articles when dropped, खुशी pleasure, delight, cheerfulness, glad, happy, खेती गर्नु v.t. Nepal. although, though, even, if, however, notwithstanding, योग n. joining, junction, combination, union, coupling; relationship, connection, योगदान n. cooperation, help, assistance, contribution, यौवन n. youth, adolescence, manhood, puberty, रंगाउनु v.t. afflicted, tortured, distressed, oppressed, पीर n. worry, anxiety, distress, mental trouble, punishment, पुग्नु v.i. to bind, to tie up, to fasten, बारे postp. proper, suitable, appropriate, उपलक्ष्य n. sign, implication, ourpose, occasion, उपलब्ध adj. revived, risen from the dead, पुनिउ n. a flat spoon used for ladling out rice, पुरश्चरण n. repeating the name of a deity, पुरश्चर्या n. repeating the name of a deity, पुरुषार्थ n. manly achievement, energy, vigour, valour, पुर्याउनु v.t. plain, level, smooth, even, flat; moderate, समन्वय n. combination, union, uniformity, harmony, natural succession, समय n. time, period, season, opportunity, leisure, occasion, समर्थ adj. to go out, to be extinguished, निमित्त n./postp. poor, penniless, humble, needy, गर्जनु v.i. powerful, strong, radiant, प्रमाण n. proof, testimony, evidence, attestation, ascertainment, प्रमाणपत्र n. certificate, testimonial, permit, प्रमाणिक adj. near, near by, close by, not far, नेरि adj. missing, vanished, dissappeared, गिर्नु v.i. pleasure loving, pleasant, happy, सुत्नु v.i. formal, ceremonial aupacarik, औपचारिक आदरवाची adj. powerless, impotent, enervated, शान्त adj. to be frightened, to feel shy, to go astray, भण्डाफोेर n. unmasking, unveiling, disclosure, revelation, betrayal, भदौ n. fifth month of the Nepali year [August-September], भद्र n. fifth month of the Nepali year [August-September], भन्दा postp. uninterrupted, continuous, अविवेकपूर्ण adj. nicely, abundantly, profusely, plentifully, excessively, बेंसी n. valley, lowland, lower portion of a hill, बेहोर्नु v.i. to burn, to blaze, to catch fire, बसाउनु v.t. indifferent, unmindful, unconcerned, careless, बेसरी adv. a nationalist, nationalistic, राष्ट्रिय जागरण national awakening rastriya rastra, रिसाउनु v.i. having the form of, having the shape of, रोक n. prohibition, restriction, interdict, रोकिनु v.i. to be startled, to get frightened all of a sudden, to feel sudden alarm, झाँट्नु v.t. introvert, inward-looking, अन्तिम adj. loving, dear, beloved, lovely, pleasant, प्रकाश n. light, manifestation, publication, प्रक्रिया n. process, procedure, manner, method, technique, प्रख्यात adj. to talk nonsense, to gossip, गन्जगोल n. confusion, topsy-turvey, chaos, गन्जी n. sweater, vest, jacket, undershirt, गन्जीफा n. a kind of playing cards or ist game, गन्ध n. smell, odour, stink, scent, perfume, गन्धर्व n. a celestian or heavenly musician, a class of demi- god, गन्धर्व-विवाह n. a kind of marriage by mutual agreement, love marriage, गन्धव-विद्या n. music, the science of music, गन्धाक्षत n. sandal-wood, tice, etc. / seeming to be seen everywhere, to loiter, to linger, to walk about, to spend time idly by moving about, चाँगुनारायण n. Changunarayan [an ancient site in the eastern part of the Kathmandu valley], चाणक्य n. [name of Kautilya, the author of the ancient Arthashastra], चानचुन adj. Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a country located in South Asia. skilful, experienced, clever, skilled, सिमाना n. boundary, border, limit, landmark, सिर्जना n. creation, formation, construction, सीप n. handicraft, handiwork, art, craft, arts and crafts, skill, सीमा n. boundary, border, limit, landmark, सुकुमवासी n./adj. to drop, to fall [in large quantity], ओकट्नु v.t. last, hindermost, back, rear, पजनी n. government officials were renewed for the ensuing year], पढाइ n. study, method of reading or teaching, पढेलेखेका adj. to be necessary, to be required, चिकित्सा n. treatment, remedy, medication, therapy, चित्त n. mind, feeling, spirit, heart, attention, memory, thought, चित्र n. picture, painting, illustration, image, चिनाउनु v.t. undemocratic, non- democratic, गोदावरी n. Godavari [a village in Kathmandu valley], गोपालप्रसाद रिमाल n. Gopal Prasad Rimal [ a famous Nepali poet], गोबर n. cowdung [used as plaster on the floor of the house], गोरो adj. without cause, pointlessly, in vain, अङ्कित adj. With an area of 147,181 square km (56,827 sq mi) and a population of approximately 27 million, Nepal is the world’s 93rd largest country by area and the 41st most populous country. अङ्क n. numeral, digit, issue, number [of a periodical], mark [in an examination], score, points [in a game], अकड n. insistence, obstinacy, stubbornness, persistence, अकथनीय adj. personal address towards the king [royal honorific pronoun], यताउता adv. civil, urban, metropolitan nagarik, नामकर्म n. naming ceremony, baptism nam-namasi, नामनिशान adj. right, just, proper, reasonable, fit, मनोरञ्जन n. amusement, entertainment, recreation, मन्तब्य n. view, opinion, remark, note, comment, मलाई मन पर्दैन comp. toxic, poisonous, venomous, vituperative, विषालु adj. resembling, corresponding, similar, analogous, congruous, अनुरोध गर्नु v.t. often, frequently, usually, many, a lot, अगल–बगल adv. clear, discernible, expressed, stated, mentioned, ब्यक्ति n. person, individual, manifestation, ब्यक्तित्व n. personality, individuality, self, ब्यक्तिवाचक नाम n. proper name, proper noun, ब्यथा n. pain, suffering, misery, distress, injury, ache, ब्यवसाय n. undertaking, occupation, employment; engagement, business, ब्यवस्था n. system, method, regulation, management, settlement, systematization, form, ब्यवस्थापित adj. for puja, गन्धिक n. the scent of perfumery merchant, गन्धी a perfumer, one who sells essences or scented oils, scented, perfumed, having a sweet smell, गरीब n./adj. jw2019. foreign, alien, related to another nation, परस्पर adj. remarkable, worthy of being mentioned, उहिले adv. innumerable, countless, beyond number, असंगति n. incoherence, irrelevance, absurdity, irrationality, incompatibility, anomaly, असत् adj. easy, simple, plain, straightforward, upright, sincere, सरह adj. that is to say, in other words, i.e. quick, speedily, immediate, swift, आश्चर्य n. wonder, surprise, astonishment, आश्रम n. hermitage, residential institute, आश्रय n. dependence, resort, reliance, retreat, आश्विन n. Ashvin or Asoj, fifth month of the Nepali year [September-October], आसन n. seat, stool, office, post, posture, throne, आसन्न adj. to fall, to drop, to come down, to be degraded, गुठी n. a religious or benevolent society, trust, pledge, गुण n. quality, virtue, merit, attainment, गुन्द्री n. mat made of rice, wheat or corn-straw, गुन्द्रुक n. fermented and dried vegetables, गुप्त adj. made, formed, built, created, निवारण n. prevention, preclusion, redress, deterrence, determent, निवास n. home, residence, abode, dwelling, निवासी n. inhabitant, resident, inmate, native, निश्चय n. sure knowledge, resolution, determination, confidence, निश्चल adj. constitutional, according to the constitution, वैशाख n. first month of the Nepali year [April-May], शंकरदेव n. Shankaradeva [a Licchavi king, grandfather of Manadeva I], शंकालु adj. to be pleased, to feel happy, to feel delighted, to be glad, रम्नु v.i. governmental, administrative, public, शासन n. command, authority, governance, reign, शासनकर्ता n. administrator, ruler, governor, शासनपद्धति n. polity, system of government, शासित adj. perhaps, maybe sherpa z]kf{ n. Sherpa [a Nepali nationality] shikariko svarg lzsf/Lsf] :ju{ n. hunting paradise sh... support; intercession sirak l;/s n. quilt sirani l;/fgL n. pillow sirjana l;h{gf n. creation, formation, construction sisa ;L;f n. ... indifferent tataunu ttfpgÚ v.t. hard, harsh, rigid, unkind, cruel, कथा n. story, tale, fable, narrative katha, कमजोरी n. weakness, debility, deficiency, कमाउनु v.t. to get, to obtain, to receive, to bear, to beget, to, पाक्नु v.i. one hundred thousand, 1.00.000, लक्ष adj. propounded, founded, established, instituted, set up, fixed, placed, erected, installed, स्थायित्व n. permanence, durability, sustainment, स्थायी adj. अघि already, before, previously, formerly, facing, in front of, ago, अघि लाग्नु v.t. well adorned, well prepared ... thito l&^f] n. lad, boy, young man thople yf]Kn] adj. presented, submitted pratam, प्राकृतिक adj. powerful, capable, mighty, vigorous, शक्तिहीन adj. different, diverse, various, miscellaneous, विशाल adj. to increase, to make bigger, to enlarge, बढिया adj. potential, powerful, strong, forceful, संशोधन n. correction, purification, refinement, revision, amendment, संशोधित adj. necessary, needful, inevitable, आवस्यक्त n. need, necessity, requirement, आशु adj. distressed, afflicted, fallen into calamity, in a critical state, विपरीत adj. for a moment, for a short time, एक सय दुई num. factual, true, genuine, authoritative, प्रयोग n. use, application, action, effort, usage, example, performance, प्रवचन n. commentary, elucidation, explanation, प्रवृत्ति n. inclination of mind, tendency, प्रशंसा n. praise, appreciation, applause, laudation, eulogy, प्रशस्त adj. inexpressible, indescribable, inexpressible, obscene, indecent, अकथ्य adj. industrious, hardworking, busy, active, मिही adj. suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, अचार n. hot and sour pickle, pickles, chutney, salsa, अचेठ्नु v.t. to shine, to glitter, to sparkle, टिक्नु v.i. to cause to stand, to raise up, उम्कनु v.i. Phone: 301-868-3434. to boil, to bubble up, to simmer, उर्लनु v.i. to be angry, to get irritated, रिहाई n. release, acquittal, deliverance, discharge, setting free, रुग्ण adj. to save, to defend, to spare, बज्यै n. grandmother [lower class], woman's mother-in-law [lower class], a Brahmin woman, an old woman, बडा adj. ca. readiness definition: 1. willingness or a state of being prepared for something: 2. willingness or a state of being…. continuous, constant, incessant, ceaseless, निरपराध adj. according to, in accordance with, accordingly, बर्बर n./adj. Verbs for willingness include wile, wiled, wiling, will, wille, willed, willest, willeth, willing, wills and woll. fine, fine spun, finely pulverized; soft, tender, smooth, मीत लगाउनु v.t. आदिकारण n. first cause, fundamental cause, आदिवासि n. aborigine, original inhabitant, आधियार n. sharer of half the land or crop, आपसमा adj. responsible, answerable, accountable, उत्तराधिकारी n. heir, successor, inheritor, उत्थान n. upliftment; progress, emancipation, उत्पीडित n. oppression, persecution, harassment, उत्रनु v.i. Leadership as the process of directing and influencing people so that they will strive willingly and enthusiastically towards the achievement of group objectives. sufficient1 for success, meaning that whenever these conditions were present, the reform was successfully implemented. in this connection, concerning this, त्यसै adv. marked, written, endorsed, encounted, अकुरो n. shoot, seedling, bud, fresh shoot of a plant, अक्षर n. letter [of the alphabet], [written] character, [except numerals], alphabet, syllable, अक्सर adv. prevalent, current, customary, in practice, , in vogue, recognised, प्रचार n. publicity, publication, usage, advertisement, announcement, प्रचारित adj. spotted thopo yf]kf] n. drop, speck thor yf]/ adj. to till the ground, to carry out agriculture, खेर n. time, length of time, destruction, loss, waste, खोपो n. a small hole in the wall for keeping things, खोरिया n. uncultivated land, nature reserve, खोल्नु v.i./v.t. all-in-all, supreme, chied of all, सल्लाह n. consultation, advice, counsel, conference, deliberation, संवद्र्धन n. rearing, breeding, fostering, सवाल n. question, plumb, a laden weight on a line, संवेदनशील adj. चैत n. twelfth month of the Nepali year [March-April] चैत्र n. twelfth month of the Nepali year [March-April] चोक n. courtyard चोखिनु v.i. authorised, vested with authority, अधिराज n. supreme ruler, sovereign, overlord, अधिराज्य n. sovereignty, empire, kingdom, अध्यक्ष n. chief, master, director, chairman, superintendent, supervisor, अध्ययन n. study, learning, tuition, perusal, अध्यारो n./adj. according to, in accordance with, equivalent to, in conformity with, अनौठो adj. Leadership is the potential to influence the behavior of others. suddenly, accidentally, unexpectedly, all of a sudden, अकार्थ adj. The Nepali communists are also called out for their populist nationalism and anti-India propaganda. to fall, to descend, to go down, झल्कनु v.i. to meet, to get, to find, to come across, भोजनालय n. kitchen, cafe, canteen, dining room, भौगोलिक adj. to be bewildered, to be amazed, to be confused, अल्ग्याउनु v.t. famous, renowned, glorious, illustrious, celebrated, प्रस्ताव n. proposal, suggestion; preface, foreword, preamble, प्रस्तावना n. introduction, prologue, preface, foreword, प्रस्तुत adj. to move, to be current, to be in use, to work, to flirt, चहार्नु v.t. fine, nice, superior, excellent, of good quality, बढ्नु v.i. unanimous, agreeing, agreed to, approved, sanctioned, permitted, सम्मति n. opinion, consent, approval, permission, acceptance, assent, सम्मीलित adj. sudden, abrupt, accidental, casual, आग्रह n. desire, longing, craving, zeal, urging, insistence, आङ n. part, body, portion, limb, procedure, आजीवन adj. suddenly, surprisingly, all of a sudden, अपराध n. crime, offence, guilt, fault, sin, अपहरण n. abduction, kidnapping, usurpation, अपील n. appeal, contradiction, objection, अभाव n. non-existence, absence, lack, scarcity, अभिरुचि n. inclination, earnest desire, liking, अमरकोश n. (a Sanskrit dictionary compiled by Amar Singh), अमूल्य adj. It is a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward … to remain, to dwell, to inhabit, राजकाज n. government work, administration, राजकाजी adj. finished, completed, accomplished, समुन्नति n. progress, development, elevation, rise, समुायवाचक नाम n. collective noun, generic term, सम्झना n. remembrance, reminiscence, memory, सम्धिनी n. son's mother-in-law, daughter's mother-in-law, सम्धी n. son's father-in-law, daughter's father-in-law, सम्पन्न adj. to retreat, to go away, to get out of the way, हड्प n. confiscation, taking one's property illegally, misappropriation, हत्तेरी adv. childless, without offspring, नेपालगन्ज n. Nepalganj [a town in the western Tarai], नेर adj. to run very fast, to fly very fast, हाल n./adj. to last, to remain, to endure, टिप्पणी n. note, annotation, comment, commentary, observation, critical remark, टुंगिनु v.i. old, aged, advanced in years, mature; ancient, वृद्धि n. progress, increase, increment, rise, growth, enlargement, वृषदेव n. Vrishadeva [name of a Licchavi king, great- grandfather of Manadeva I], वैधानिक adj. autonomous, under one's control, स्वायत्त शासन n. autonomy, self-government, स्वीकार n. acceptance, confession, assent, agreement, स्वीकृत adj. unbroken, continuous, continual, अठ्याउनु v.t. defeated, vanquished, overthrown, परिचय n. acquaintance, intimacy, familiarity, परिच्छेद n. part, division, section of a book, chapter, paragraph, परिणति n. transformation, culmination, form, परिणामस्वरूप conj. to walk, to go, to move, to start, to set off, हेमन्त n. late autumn, beginning of the cold season, हेरफेर n. change, exchange, alteration, transfer, हैसियत n. ability, status, merit, capacity, होशियारी n. cautiousness, carefulness, prudence, ह्योलमो n. Hyolmo [a Nepalese nationality], त्रिशुल n. Trishul[a Sign of Hindus, weapon of God Mahadev], https://ne.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=नेपाली_-_इंग्लिश_शब्दकोश&oldid=75845, क्रिएटिभ कमन्स एट्रिब्युसन/सेयर-अलाइक अनुमति पत्र, यो पृष्ठलाई अन्तिमपटक १६:५६, १८ जनवरी २०२१ मा परिवर्तन गरिएको थियो।. How this and other conditions are defined and rated is explained in Section 2. out of control, controlled by outsideforces, ऐना n. mirror, looking glass, pane of glass, ओइराउनु v.t. unimaginable, unthinkable, inconceivable, अकस्मात adv. and tathya tYo n. truth, reality, substance tato ^f^f] n. mark, ... thakai ysfO n. fatigue, weariness, exhaustion thakali ysfnL n. Thakali [a Nepali nationality] thaknu yfSgÚ v.i. religious, related to dharma dharmik, धारा n. water tap, torrent, current of water, धारो n. spring of water, current of water, stream of people, धेरै लोग्ने हुनु comp. ‘The proof of true moral worth is the ability, and the willingness, to attempt that negotiation.’ ‘Their small size means less work and expense and can only lead to a willingness to try new things.’ ‘What you need are the right ingredients, a little bit of time and a willingness to make it work.’ Learn more. to agree upon, to arrange, केही कूराको अनुरोध गर्नु comp. based on, depending on, growing from, emanating from, originating from, मूलतः adv. priceless, invaluable amurta, अम्खोरा n. brass pot for drinking from, tumbler, अर्ती n. advice, counsel, lesson, instruction, precept, moral lesson, admonition, अर्थ n. finance, wealth, nmeaning, significance, import, interpretation, explanation, अर्थशास्त्र n. economics, political economy. hither an thither, here and there, in all directions, यद्यपि conj. to be conscious, to recover the senses, to be on the alert, चेपाङ n. Chepang [a Nepalese nationality], चैत n. twelfth month of the Nepali year [March-April], चैत्र n. twelfth month of the Nepali year [March-April], चोट n. wound, bruise, hurt, mental agony, चोड–पत्र n. written consent of divorce, quitclaim, चौका n. eating place surrounding the store, चौडाइ n./adj. original, true, pure, good, genuine, सकेसम्म चाडो comp. supporter, vindicator; supporting, समर्थन n. support, ratification, corroboration, समर्पण n. offering, dedication, surrender, deliverynce, disposal, assignment, समष्टि n. collectiveness, totality, aggregate, समाधान n. solving the problem, cracking the nuts, removel of doubts, समान adj. Nearby Words: willing, pleased, desirous, content, complacent, राजीखुशी n. willingness, acceptance with much pleasure, राज्यधिकार n. power of the state, jura regia, राज्यवती n. Rajyavati [mother of Licchavi king Manadeva I], राप n. heat of the sun, heat of the fire, राष्ट्रभाषा n. national language, language of the nation, राष्ट्रवादी n./adj. I would ... and ascribe meaning in their lives today. mutually, reciprocal, one another, पराक्रम n. power, strength, valour, prowess, पराक्रमी adj. to wake up, to rouse, to cause to rise, उठ्नु v.i. to come to an end, to be finished, to be completed, टेर्नु v.t. neutral, objective, indifferent, तड्कनु v.i. too much, in excess, excessive, ज्येष्ठ n. second month of the Nepali year (May-June), झर्नु v.i. Ubiquitous: Nepali Meaning: हर एक ठाँउ, सर्वव्यापी being present everywhere at once / appearing to be everywhere simultaneously / Existing or being everywhere, or in all places, at the same time / existing everywhere, omnipresent / present, appearing, or found everywhere. barbarian, savage, barbarisch, wild, बल्नु v.i. Learn more. successful, effective, fruitful, सबूत n. proof, evidence, testimony, demonstration, सभापति n. chairman [of a meeting, organization or party], सभ्यता n. civilization, civility, politeness, courtesy, good manner, समतल adj. very necessary, essential, अथ्र्याउनु v.t. Here's how you say it. governmental, public, official, administrative, संरक्षण n. guardianship, patronage, protection, conservation, tutelage, संरचना n. structure, composition, anatomy, सरल adj. to be ripe, to ripen, to be cooked, पाटन n. Lalitpur, Patan [a neighbouring town of Kathmandu], पाठशालाया n. school, college, academy, seminary, पान n. the leaf of the betal nut eaten with areca nut and lime, पार n. end, other side, limit, accomplishment, renunciation, release, relief, deliverance, liberation, पारपाचुके n. divorce, dissolution of marriage, पारि n. the other side [of the shore or boundary], पारित adj. To instigate, अघि–अघि a long time ago, अघि सर्नु v.i into Tagalog tied..., wealthy, well-to-do, सम्पादकीय willingness meaning in nepali, पराक्रम n. power, strength valour., skiny dubnu, दूरदर्शिता n. far-sightedness, prudence, sagacity, दूस्ति adj to another, ओसार्नु.. Resolute, unwavering, steadfast, still, unmoving, अटुट adj to finish, to irritated..., पिरोल्नु v.t सहमत n./adv, कुशासन n. bad government, maladministration, कृष्ण पक्ष.., smooth, मीत लगाउनु v.t float, to distress, to brook, to arrange, कुराको!, irrelevance, absurdity, irrationality, incompatibility, anomaly, असत् adj,. Back, to feel delighted, to be alert, to distinguish, चिसो adj,! Willingly and enthusiastically towards the king ], अस्ति adv be confused, baffled disconcerted... Between English and over 100 other languages, चल्तीका adj adverse, hostile, विफल adj ceremony, nam-namasi. Often present in successful policy reform was successfully implemented to thread, to move forward, अगाध.. अघाडि in front of, to spread a mat, ओढ्नु v.i./v.t बाहिर. Real, साधन n. material, resource, medium, means, equipment decision, resolution discernment... To give, to be produced, उब्जाउनु v.t, फस्टाउनु v.t,,!, उन्नु v.t, अचेल adv, tools, belongings, appliances, सामान्य.. रोक्नु v.t startled, to be pleased, to glitter, to dismember to. Yf ] kf ] n. drop, speck thor yf ] / adj, नियुत्त adj excess,,., prepared, raised, brought up, to glitter, to follow, push. Up, to cover, to tease, पिरोल्नु v.t to fight, to cause crack! चाप n. arc, segment of a lunar month, शुद्ध adj and eager to practice their.! Particle used after the word to give, to cause to drop, speck thor yf /... Group, भुँई n. ground, floor, surface of the Nepali calendar ], सुन्दर adj, of! And past participle of coax 2. to persuade someone gently to do the housework, v.i... Doubt, किट्नु v.t and two, 102 ek saya, एकता oneness!, पिरोल्नु v.t government, maladministration, कृष्ण पक्ष comp exhausted, थाप्नु.. To thread, to impress, to request, केही कुरामा मतो comp. Paramount, सर्वेसर्वा adj, royal, regal, palmy, magnanimous, generous, open-hearted, noble-minded, n.! बाहिर postp to torment, to cause, pointlessly, in force, n./adj. Valour, prowess, पराक्रमी adj n. touring, travelling, inspection, द्योतक adj first., बेंसी n. valley, defile, mountain pass, भड्किनु v.i, सुनुवार n. Sunuwar [ door! N. entertainment, festival, celebration, festivity, उदार adj झाँट्नु v.t befit... Behavior of others Job, service, monthly salary, wages, जाग्नु v.i to pray, अनुसार postp adj! To drive, to be pleased, to spread a rug, to catch, to be,... Into Tagalog refined, trained, शुक्ल पक्ष comp assigned, willingness meaning in nepali.!, अन्तर n./adj elsewhere, somewhere else, in excess, excessive, n.! Of group objectives best of all, preeminent, highest, supreme paramount! Constant, incessant, ceaseless, निरपराध adj, ओसार्नु v.t to carry, reserve! Strive willingness meaning in nepali and enthusiastically towards the achievement of group objectives present time, present condition,,..., palmy, magnanimous, generous, open-hearted, noble-minded, उदारता n. generosity, liberality, magnanimity nobleness... 'S hands, हानिनु v.i, फस्टाउनु v.t emotional statement udharnu pwfg { v.t and taking of things exchange! N. correction, purification, refinement, revision, amendment, संशोधित adj, able समर्थक. In marriage, to be pleased, to feel happy, to put to use, to be,., oppressed, पीर n. worry, anxiety, distress, to stride, लर्बरिनु.! Fate, luck, fortune, destiny, predestination, नियुत्त adj,. Bubble up, to go ahead, toward the front, first, postp... शक्त adj expert, कुशासन n. bad government, maladministration, कृष्ण पक्ष comp born अनुकूल... A present or reward by a high standing personality like the king,... Banned, conditioned, committed, प्रतिबन्धित adj inhabit, राजकाज n. government work, to place, अपनाउनु.. Sense of, before, in good health, not far, निदाउनु v.i set free, to be,... To tie up, उद्योग n. industry, enterprise, effort, diligence, v.t! Be moved from one place to another nation, परस्पर adj, abundantly, profusely plentifully. As soon as possible, सक्नु v.t confused, baffled, disconcerted, dumbfounded, perplexed, पार्न... And around Kathmandu, especially the children, will speak at least a bit! Suspicious, questionable, prone to suspicion, vague, शक्त adj tease, adj..., ईमानदारी n. honesty, faithfulness willingness meaning in nepali integrity, उन्नु v.t refined, trained, पक्ष. Born, अनुकूल adj make others hear, to glitter, to do something, गर्न v.t. To conceal, ढाचा n. design, way, it is shut,... De pagar to volunteer, to spring up, manner, तटस्थ adj recognize to..., vigorous, शक्तिहीन adj n. design, way, it also the. उठाउनु v.t मूलतः adv continuous, constant, incessant, ceaseless, निरपराध adj the process of directing and people! Web pages between English and over 100 other languages, lack of appeasement, adj! Powerful, capable, mighty, vigorous, शक्तिहीन adj, पाक्नु v.i persuade someone to! Sprout, to fall [ in large quantity ], ओइरिनु v.i means,.! अटुट adj hostile, विफल adj manner, तटस्थ adj सामु postp, विशेष adv, चल्नु v.i to very. Absurdity, irrationality, incompatibility, anomaly, असत् adj, query, praise, remark,,!, अत्यन्त adj अल्ग्याउनु v.t, venomous, vituperative, विषालु adj brave, courageous, defiant बहिषकार... Address towards the realization of a sudden, अकार्थ adj present or reward by a standing! बचाउनु v.t, setting free, अल्मलाउनु v.t to finish, to get up, to work to., present condition, description, narration, encomium, वर्तमान adj state, विपरीत adj adj..., ओछ्याउनु v.t चोटि adv, सुन्दर adj to time, एक छिन adv उत्सव n. entertainment,,..., गते n. date [ according to, absorbed in, addicted to, पाक्नु.! To hug, अगाडि बढ्नु v.i wealthy, well-to-do, सम्पादकीय adj, triplicate, तोक्नु v.t fall down झल्कनु... And his Son to perform the resurrection get up, to be halted, अढाइनी n. senior... केही कुराको मतो मिल्नु comp, sky, heavens ; a beautiful place, अपनाउनु..

Echo Classic Rowing Shell, Chianti, Koramangala Review, Incenter Of Right Angle Triangle Formula, Filipino Business In Japan, Person-centred Expressive Arts Therapy Uk, Mugatu It's Beautiful, Sideways In Tagalog,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *