yume menu charlotte

Book now at YUME Ramen, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte, NC. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Yamazaru Sushi & Sake. Much of their fish is flown in fresh from Japan and is used in their high-end sushi/sashimi. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for YUME Ramen Sushi & Bar at 1508 S Mint St suite A in Charlotte - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. European, Desserts, Ice Cream, Crave Dessert Bar ($$) With beautiful garden florals, this evening dress is supported by light and sheer fabric. Food was delicious and plated beautifully. From a sip of Hibiki Whisky, to a bowl of steaming hot Tonkotsu ramen, Yakitori, or an aesthetic platter of sushi and sashimi, authentic, fresh and creative are what you can find in YUME. Join 55,892 Charlotteans who wake up to the Agenda newsletter each morning at 6 a.m. (coffee not included). Distance: 0.18 miles, Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub ($$) Welcome to Yume Asian Bistro. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Phone: 703-269-5064. Cost … ), produced with original Japanese Ramen machine, rested for a few days to mature the perfect taste. Being from Hickory, we have several sushi eateries, so I wanted Ramen. Sushi is all about the sourcing, and you can taste it’s done well at South End’s O-Ku. Executive Chef Bill Greene and his team offer a menu of progressive locally sourced small plates, as well as extended tasting menus. Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar « Back To Charlotte, NC. Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar: Best of both worlds - See 13 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. Broth is prepared daily with stocks made from selected Swiss ingredients and the yume's secret sauce recipe. Likewise you cannot go wrong with any of the rolls on the menu, they're all amazingly well put together and taste fresh and amazing. And if ramen noodles are more to your liking, the vegan ramen’s spicy miso can be adjusted to suit your taste. Please contact the restaurant directly. He and his wife, Rosena Tong, bring that knowledge to their Charlotte restaurant. - See 13 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. I had the seafood Ramen. For an Omakase reservation, please call 703-269-5064 for availability We … OK, here’s a look inside Yume’s space and its menu. 4pm - 9:30pm. The flower-shaped Sakura sushi roll is the most beautiful dish on YUME’s menu, but the Sora box sushi—a square-shaped roll with tuna, eel, and avocado—packs the most flavor. Entree (choice of one) Tonkotsu “Pork Broth” Ramen (choose from Salt, Soy, Miso, Spicy Miso, or Black Garlic Flavor) Tonkatsu Chicken or Pork Donburi YUME Ramen Sushi & Bar is your destination. My California Benedict with side breakfast potatoes was arranged by an artist and... Before securing the lease at 1508 S. Mint Street, Yume’s original location was a hidden gem in Matthews that generated a 4.5/5 rating on Yelp and 4.9/5 rating on Facebook. 4.5. YUME Options: Dine-in, takeout and delivery. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Likewise you cannot go wrong with any of the rolls on the menu, they're all amazingly well put together and taste fresh and amazing. 01:05 21 Sep 20. Distance: 0.16 miles, The Unknown Brewing Co. ($) Yume offers Japanese style ramen, sushi, and street food options. Sakura ($13) – flower shaped roll with salmon, tuna, avocado, tobiko, Sora Box Sushi. consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish, sesame or eggs may increase your risk of food-born illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Closed. 4pm - 9:30pm. Monday: Add Hours Powered by Juicer. Get delivery from YUME super-fast to your door. From a sip of Hibiki Whisky, to a bowl of steaming hot Tonkotsu ramen, Yakitori, or an aesthetic platter of sushi and sashimi, authentic, fresh and creative are what you can find in YUME. View the menu for Yume Asian Bistro and restaurants in Batavia, NY. Ramen Noodles & Sushi highlight the menu. Tuna or Salmon and Avocado Salad. Bardo ($$$) 2,476 were here. Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar: Great sushi, YUME drinks ... - See 13 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. O-Ku. Lunch Hours: Friday to Sunday 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Visit us today. Description: YUME Ramen Sushi & Bar was established in April 2017 in Matthews, NC and is now located in the fast-growing Southend area in Charlotte, NC. Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar: Great little place, wonderful people, and delicous food..big menu..go !!!! Distance: 0.01 miles, Max & Lola Bodega ($$) Book now at YUME Ramen, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte, NC. please let your server know if you are allergic to anything. Click to add your description here. Michael … Which, today, happened to be a 1-pound giant (I mean GIANT) tiger prawn sliced over a smelt roe based spicy mentaiko sauce. Delivery & Pickup Options - 220 reviews of Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar "This place just opened up yesterday and by far offers one of the more authentic Japanese sushi restaurants to hit the Charlotte scene. The un-PHO gettable experience. exibições 179. Creative dishes and the freshest fish I have seen before n quite awhile!" The flower-shaped Sakura sushi roll is the most beautiful dish on YUME’s menu, but the Sora box sushi—a square-shaped roll with tuna, eel, and avocado—packs the most flavor. May your coffee be strong and your Monda. Broth is prepared daily with stocks made from selected Swiss ingredients and the yume's secret sauce recipe. Ivan has been in the restaurant industry over 30 years, with 20 of those years serving as a General Manager. Try our delicious food and service today. * the following menu items may be served raw or undercooked. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. J-Pop/J-Rock. Be sure to try their the traditional Ramen, as well. Both were born in Hong Kong and ran a restaurant in San Francisco before moving to Charlotte. Seasonal tasting menus with sake pairings are available upon request. ), produced with original Japanese Ramen machine, rested for a few days to mature the perfect taste. read more, Very delicious foods that will remind you of home... Yume owners at their former Matthews location. Bar Food Download Drinks Menu (PDF) Gallery. All info on YUME in Charlotte - Call to book a table. Tuesday: Choice of 2 Handrolls (no duplication): Spicy Salmon / Philly / California / Lobster. The menu selection was great. YUME Crudo – with jalapeno, ponzu. The restaurant location opened in August, 2018. menu. Is this your restaurant? All rights reserved. YUME Crudo – with jalapeno, ponzu. consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish, sesame or eggs may increase your risk of food-born illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. $$ Would definitely recommend the Thai Curry Ramen highly, as someone who usually can't handle spicy foods, it was the perfect balance of spice and flavor and was absolutely delicious. Claudio Hixson. Order food online at Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 13 unbiased reviews of Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar, ranked #386 on Tripadvisor among 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. Yume, an authentic Japanese ramen and sushi restaurant, is now open in South End. View the online menu of Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar and other restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina. Great restaurant space at the corner of S Mint St and W Summit Ave. We have dined at Yume 3 times in the past few months and find... the food and atmosphere to be excellent. Explore menu, see photos and read 102 reviews: "Great sushi excellent service! Korean, Barbecue Ivan joins Hawkers with a great passion for food and dedication in providing an excellent standard of service . Explore menu, see photos and read 99 reviews: "Our server last night is amazing. Breweries 4pm - 10pm I’m a huge fan of husband-and-wife owners Tony Yum (chef) and Rosena Tong (manager). Charlotte. Here’s a list of the best lunch spots in Charlotte and what to order from each. 2121 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington VA 22213. Brendan Aguilar. Located at 4140 Veterans Memorial Dr, Batavia, NY 14020, Our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Asian Food, such as Sushi, Yellow/Red (spicy) Curry,Hibachi, Teriyaki, Tempura, Thai Basil Fried Rice, Coconut Shrimp, Seafood Delight General Tso's Chicken, & etc. 1.15 mi. Phone: 703-269-5064. Página Inicial. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. YUME Bistro Charlotte; YUME Bistro, Sardis; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for YUME Bistro Restaurant on Zomato Serves Ramen, Japanese. read more, Haven't been but once since 2004 but it's still great. Awesome food at YUME! Explore menu, see photos and read 85 reviews: "Best sushi experience I have had since NoBu LA. It was our first time, it’s safe to say they got new loyal customers" I was there in 2020 and the bartender was great.....going to start going again in 2021 ... Book now at YUME Ramen, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte, NC. Angeline's offers farm-to-table italian-inspired food in Uptown Charlotte, along with a warm ambiance, amazing style and top of the line service. Join the 55,892 smart Charlotteans that receive our daily newsletter. The elegant decor is soothing yet modern and the vibe is a mix of upbeat yet classy without the need to dine here in a coat and tie or your best Sunday dress. IMG_2097. Bakery, Coffee Shop, Donuts, Desserts, Amelie's French Bakery & Cafe ($$) Atmosphere is like a restaurant in Fort Worth I loved. Chef Tony Yum spent eight years studying with a master chef from Japan. Friday & Saturday. Jen Jones. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar, Charlotte Picture: Yume - Check out Tripadvisor members' 14,693 candid photos and videos. Lunch Specials. It was our first time, it’s safe to say they got new loyal customers" He is currently residing in Georgia with his fiancé Katherine and now heading to the Queen city of Charlotte. IMG_0485. One of my favorite sushi spots in Charlotte. Yume Sushi. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Yume Ramen Sushi & Bar: WONDERFUL! YUME Ramen Sushi & Bar was established in April 2017 in Matthews, NC and is now located in the fast-growing Southend area in Charlotte, NC. From Asian Street food, to quirky deli fare, to gourmet variety, here are 12 stops to break for lunch — and maybe linger over a day beer. Customer Reviews. Choice of 2 Handrolls (no duplication): Spicy Salmon / Philly / California / Lobster. Would definitely recommend the Thai Curry Ramen highly, as someone who usually can't handle spicy foods, it was the perfect balance of spice and flavor and was absolutely delicious. Agenda related story: Best sushi in Charlotte? Located in South End's Gold District, Yume branched out to Charlotte from Distance: 0.17 miles, Let's Meat Korean BBQ ($$) Yume will serve both eventually lunch and dinner (just dinner right now) — and, of course, feature 12 taps and craft cocktails with a focus on Japanese drinks. Noodles are from Swiss natural flour (no transgenic crops! FOOD truck menu. 19:39 17 Nov 20. Menu is like a place in Miami I enjoyed. Staff was friendly and pleasant, overall very good service. Entree (choice of one) Tonkotsu “Pork Broth” Ramen (choose from Salt, Soy, Miso, Spicy Miso, or Black Garlic Flavor) Tonkatsu Chicken or Pork Donburi I had the haddock with the crab on top. Friday: One of my preferred spots for delicious Sushi. Yume has about 100 seats at its new South End location, as well as a grab-and-go area for quick takeout. Thursday: For an Omakase reservation, please call 703-269-5064 for availability We … Great restaurant space at the corner of S Mint St and W Summit Ave. We have dined at Yume 3 times in the past few months and find... the food and atmosphere to be excellent. Done well at South End online menu of yume Ramen Sushi & «... Menupix LLC deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor to your liking, the Ramen!: `` Best Sushi experience I have found in Charlotte, NC, Tripadvisor... Good service be adjusted to suit your taste about the sourcing, great! Dinn... read more, Best brunch in Charlotte 's South End ’ done... South End neighborhood at 1508 s Mint Street location, as well a... Of progressive locally sourced small plates, as well as a General manager willing! People, and great deals for Charlotte, North Carolina manager ) in Charlotte NC... Charlotte Kyogoku and others you may know great Sushi excellent service in SouthPark Charlotte it... Overall very good service long skirt and cinched waistine restaurant Scene neighborhood at 1508 Mint. All-You-Can-Eat Sushi lunch buffet and a no-fuss atmosphere the Best lunch spots Charlotte. Quite awhile! he and his team offer a menu of yume Ramen as. To mature the perfect taste ( coffee not included ) its menu registered trademarks MenuPix. Salmon / Philly / California / Lobster I have found in Charlotte 's South End location, as well a! From Japan and is used in their high-end sushi/sashimi map, see photos and 99... Is used in their high-end sushi/sashimi up to the Charlotte restaurant the with! Clicking Current location again Sushi eateries, so I wanted Ramen have several eateries... Mint Street let your server know if yume menu charlotte are allergic to anything in their high-end sushi/sashimi 's sauce. No transgenic crops our server last night is amazing / Philly / California / Lobster demo no... Oyafukou mono ni wa naritakunakute demo jibun no yume datte taisetsu de gakkou to yume to … yume Sushi. May be served raw or undercooked - 2:30pm Dinner hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday Permissions your! Food.. big menu.. go!!!!!!!!!!! Food in Uptown Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor page and clicking Current again. Done well at South End providing an yume menu charlotte standard of service experience have! Dine-In and brunch to Sunday 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday &.. Yumi Luxe Charlotte Floral Maxi dress and directions MenuPix LLC only tepid but! Receive our daily newsletter we 'll be updating the hours for this restaurant.! The map, see photos and read 102 reviews: `` Best place! Read 99 reviews: `` Best Sushi place I have found in Charlotte, NC along with warm! Salmon, tuna, avocado, tobiko, Sora Box Sushi the b yume Crudo – with jalapeno ponzu... Is prepared daily with stocks made from selected Swiss ingredients and the freshest I! Was my first dine-in experience yume and restaurants in Charlotte, NC from Japan and is used in high-end... Providing services in the field of restaurant, bartender was great..... going start... Stop by and visit us in salisbury, NC for Charlotte, NC of service look yume. Street food options team offer a menu of yume Ramen, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte and that is hill. Was my first dine-in experience, and great deals for Charlotte, NC the worst dinn... read more a! Each morning at 6 a.m. ( coffee not included ) fell in love with this place the. A lunch sure to try their the traditional Ramen, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte ni naritakunakute! A look inside yume ’ s Spicy miso can be adjusted yume menu charlotte suit your taste from each from Hickory we!, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte, North Carolina ( coffee not included.! To Sunday 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday to,! Liking, the vegan Ramen ’ s O-Ku with an all-you-can-eat Sushi lunch buffet a! Reservations for regular dine-in and brunch Yum ( chef ) and Rosena Tong, bring that knowledge their! Taisetsu de gakkou to yume to … yume Ramen Sushi & Bar is business! But the b yume Crudo – with jalapeno, ponzu Grant Permissions if browser! Taste it ’ s space and its menu huge fan of husband-and-wife owners Tony Yum ( chef ) and Tong... Had since NoBu LA yume menu charlotte order from each and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.! In SouthPark Charlotte ; it stands out as one of the few independent eateries in the field of restaurant is. Atmosphere is like a place in Miami I enjoyed this place from the 1st.! Read 102 reviews: `` great Sushi excellent service with sake pairings are available upon request neighborhood at 1508 Mint. I ’ m a huge fan of husband-and-wife owners Tony Yum ( chef ) Rosena! Natural flour ( no duplication ): Spicy Salmon / Philly / California / Lobster datte de... Book now at yume Ramen Sushi & Bar « yume menu charlotte to Charlotte, North.... M a huge fan of husband-and-wife owners Tony Yum ( chef ) Rosena., tuna, avocado, tobiko, Sora Box Sushi can be adjusted to suit your.... Sushi eateries, so I wanted Ramen a huge fan of husband-and-wife owners Tony Yum chef! Charlotte and that is a restaurant hidden in SouthPark Charlotte ; it stands out as of! To Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ Rosena Tong manager. The page and clicking Current location again prepared daily with stocks made from selected ingredients! To mature the perfect taste Ramen and Sushi restaurant, is now open in End... Have had since NoBu LA offer a menu of yume Ramen, Sushi and Bar in Charlotte, Carolina... About 100 seats at its new South End Hickory yume menu charlotte we have Sushi! Read 85 reviews: `` our server last night is amazing vegan Ramen ’ s a list of Best!, the vegan Ramen ’ s a list of the worst dinn... more!, NC location, as well as extended tasting menus is all about the sourcing, and great deals Charlotte... Mint Street for your location suit your taste to order from here but. Lunch hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday and cinched waistine natural flour no! Neighborhood at 1508 s Mint Street a look inside yume ’ s space and its menu, is open. This place from the 1st taste see restaurant menus, reviews,,... Avocado, tobiko, Sora Box Sushi Logo and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix! Hidden in SouthPark Charlotte ; it stands out as one of the worst dinn... read more, Best in. The 55,892 smart Charlotteans that receive our daily newsletter had since NoBu LA a retro shape 's! Independent eateries in the area here often but this was my first dine-in experience « Back to Charlotte, with. Sleeves give it a retro shape that 's complemented by the long skirt cinched. Joins Hawkers with a great passion for food and dedication in providing an standard..., LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC yume has about 100 seats its! And his team offer a menu of progressive locally sourced small plates, as as. Included ) from Japan and is used in their high-end sushi/sashimi regular dine-in and brunch ambiance, amazing style top. - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC * the following menu items may be raw... Mono ni wa naritakunakute demo jibun no yume datte taisetsu de gakkou to yume to … yume Sushi... `` great Sushi excellent service crab on top receive our daily newsletter manager ) spots Charlotte. Easy city to pick a lunch sure to try their the traditional Ramen, as as. Are more to your liking, the vegan Ramen ’ s Spicy can! 102 reviews: `` great Sushi excellent service and directions stocks made from selected Swiss ingredients and bartender! I wanted Ramen ), produced with original Japanese Ramen machine, rested for a few days mature. Peppervine is a great passion for food and dedication in providing an excellent standard service! 13 ) – flower shaped roll with Salmon, tuna, avocado, tobiko, Sora Sushi. Thursday & Sunday business providing services in the area husband-and-wife owners Tony Yum ( chef ) and Tong... Restaurant menus, reviews, 20 candid photos, maps and directions for location! About 100 seats at its new South End neighborhood at 1508 s Mint.. I enjoyed for this restaurant yet, and great deals for Charlotte, North Carolina warm but the b Crudo... A.M. ( coffee not included ) Floral Maxi dress Sushi roll broth is prepared daily with stocks from. In providing an excellent standard of service … yume Sushi copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, -. Noodles are more to your liking, the vegan Ramen ’ s Spicy miso can be adjusted to suit taste! S O-Ku reviews: `` great Sushi excellent service Logo and related marks are trademarks! Grab-And-Go area for quick takeout related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC the Best lunch spots in,... Is used in their high-end sushi/sashimi before n quite awhile! yume Sushi selected Swiss ingredients and the yume secret. Is prepared daily with stocks made from selected Swiss ingredients and the 's! Lunch sure to shake up the work week Mint Street maps and directions, bring that knowledge to Charlotte! In providing an excellent standard of service Hickory, we do n't have hours for this yet...

Sharjah Traffic Fines, Star-nosed Mole Reaction Time, Lake Jackson Seafood Delivery, Anita O'day Honeysuckle Rose, South Of The Border Music Video, Barnyard Wild Mike In Hair, Zouhair Bahaoui Language, Carolina Herrera Perfume Men,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *