yuri menu san jose

Read more, Christy D. First time hear and a little disappointed. Show More. 3236 S White Road. The fish is always fresh and there are a variety of menu items to choose from. - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for San Jose, CA, at Tripadvisor. Inside contains salmon, cream cheese, avocado, imitation crab. … My office regularly orders takeout from here for… Read more, Aimee V. This is a typical neighborhood sushi joint. And when I asked for tea instead, she just turned and walked away. Order takeaway and delivery at Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose with Tripadvisor: See 16 unbiased reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant, ranked #609 on Tripadvisor among 2,437 restaurants in San Jose. ALQUILERES Y … Yuri Japanese Restaurant: Good, consistent food and service. Publié le 30 août 2019 par argoul. I was in the East San Jose/ Evergreen area and I wanted to go to Pekoe. 3236 S White Road. My last (& final) visit was about 2 weeks ago and I was given the worst service ever in my dining experience.The highlight of my night was meeting the worst waitress in all of San Jose .. possibly all of Silicon Valley. San Jose, CA 95148. Want to chime in. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Yuri Japanese Restaurant, Restaurants business in San Jose. ).In review, Yuri has great people, awesome sushi and unique menu items that rival any place I've ever been to! View the online menu of Yuri Japanese Restaurant and other restaurants in San Jose, California. I had to place my order with the old lady pushing the food cart! About Yuri … 0. Enter your address We'll … Please contact the restaurant … 264 joueurs furent choisis.. Quelque temps après le repêchage classique, un autre repêchage supplémentaire eut lieu afin de permettre aux franchises de la LNH de choisir des jeunes joueurs de hockey qui ne pouvaient pas participer au repêchage classique. joel k. Bento Box, Ichiban. Yuri Berchiche Izeta, né le 10 février 1990 à Zarautz , est un ... évolue régulièrement au sein de la Sélection du Pays basque aux côtés de joueurs issus de la région comme Mikel San José, Raúl García ou Carlos Gurpegui. Submit corrections. I went for the salmon special. Menu may not be up to date. I went for the salmon special. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. À propos ; argoul. Yuri Dinner Menu 3. San Jose, CA 95148. Menus. Yuri San is on Facebook. I was in the East San Jose/ Evergreen area and I wanted to go to Pekoe. Get menu, photos and location information for Yuri Japanese Restaurant in San Jose, CA. yuri 2020. yuri 2. Show More **Prices subject to change. Or book now at one of our other 9101 great restaurants in San Jose. 3236 S White Road. Dine In and Carry Out. Lunch Menu. Home. Retour à San José. Menu; House Combo; Yuri Special Plate Yuri Special Plate chicken and beef teriyaki, assorted tempura, chicken gyoza, yakitori, assorted sashimi, 2 pc maguro and ebi, california roll, sunomono, and tsukemono, served on a large plate followed by vanilla or green tea ice cream . Yuri Sushi Menu 2. Yuri Dinner Menu 1. The sushi chefs (Paul and Danny) are friendly, funny and attentive (and they make some pretty great rolls, too).One of the things that makes Yuri special is that if you frequent there enough, the chefs make an effort to get to know you and your order. That all changed when I was introduced to Yuri.About seven years ago, my friend took me to this small sushi spot. Restaurant menu, map for Yuri Japanese Restaurant located in 95148, San Jose CA, 3236 South White Road. I went for the salmon special. I elected to go for a Ichiban bento box, which comes with a miso soup, salad, rice, tempura chicken gyoza, along with chicken teriyaki. What did you have? Yuri Lunch Menu 2. (Deep fried marinated Chicken, 6pcs. Is this your business? Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose: See 16 unbiased reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #615 of 2,426 restaurants in San Jose. Dinner Menu. 3236 S. White Rd., San Jose CA 95148 | (408) 270-7993 | yuri-sushi.com. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Hey, did I mention I didn't even get to order any food??? Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone. Yuri Sushi San Jose; Yuri Sushi, East San Jose; Encuentra el Menú, Comentarios, Ubicación, Teléfono, Mapas y más para Restaurante Yuri Sushi en Zomato 3236 S White Rd San Jose, CA 95148 Uber. I kinda knew I needed dinner first and so Yuri popped up and I elected to try this place out. 408-270-7993. Served with YURI's special sauce) 5.95: 12. Yuri Sushi San Jose; Yuri Sushi, East San Jose; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yuri Sushi Restaurant on Zomato 408-270-7993. Delivery & Pickup Options - 446 reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant "This is my favorite Japanese restaurant. Spicy Edamame (Steamed Soy bean, with special spicy pepper) 5.50: 16. To keep this short & simple, their service is awful. I've been going here with my mom since I was half my height! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose : consultez 16 avis sur Yuri Japanese Restaurant, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #609 sur 2 437 restaurants à San Jose. Browse ... Yuri Japanese Restaurant. I have never been a big fan of sushi. 14 menu pages, ⭐ 1460 reviews - Yuki Sushi menu in San Jose. Yuri Japanese Restaurant Lunch Hours: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM. With great japanese food … View the profiles of people named Yuri San Jose. chicken and beef teriyaki, assorted tempura, chicken gyoza, yakitori, assorted sashimi, 2 pc maguro and ebi, california roll, sunomono, and tsukemono, served on a large plate followed by vanilla or green tea ice cream. Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose: su Tripadvisor trovi 16 recensioni imparziali su Yuri Japanese Restaurant, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.610 su 2.435 ristoranti a San Jose. With a spacious dining room, sushibar, and traditional tatami rooms, we can seat parties of all sizes.Our menu offers many favorite Japanese dishes, such as, beef, chicken or salmon teriyaki, gyoza, rice dishes, bento boxes, bulgogi beef, tempura, and salads. 3236 S White Rd, San Jose, CA 95148 (408) 270-7993. Buscar empresas… Editar ALMACEN YURI S.A. Ver teléfono cargando... (506) 22221861 De la Esquina Sur del Mercado Central San José, San José, San José Cómo llegar Servicio de distribución de muestras, Circular, Etc. Shrimp Skewers (Tender bites of Shrimp on Skewer with vegetables, 2pcs. I kinda knew I needed dinner first and so Yuri popped up and I elected to try this place out. The staff is always nice if you're at the bar (I really dont' like sitting at the tables it's so impersonal!) Dinner Menu Appetizers. More. 4.8 (2000 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Dessert and Drinks. Order takeaway and delivery at Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose with Tripadvisor: See 16 unbiased reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant, ranked #609 on Tripadvisor among 2,438 restaurants in San Jose. - Do not order the Yuri Special. COVID 19 UPDATE - as of November 15, 2020 HOURS: Monday -Saturday; LUNCH: 11am - 2pm; DINNER: 5pm - 9pm Sunday CLOSED … I elected to go for a Ichiban bento box, which comes with a miso soup, salad, rice, tempura chicken gyoza, along with chicken teriyaki. Yuri Special Plate. Now, as soon as we sit down, Paul instantly makes me a salmon salad (my favorite! View the menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in San Jose, CA. D'origine algérienne par son père, Yuri Berchiche a décliné à l'été 2016 une proposition de porter les couleurs de la sélection algérienne. If you visit, I would recommend sitting at the bar. distribuidores : Empresas recomendadas. Yuri Dinner Menu 4. Served with YURI's special sauce) 5.95: 12. Check out the menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant.The menu includes and dinner menu. Served with special sauce) 10.50: 15. Read more, See this menu on Yuri Japanese Restaurant's site. Served with special sauce) 10.50: 15. Le repêchage d'entrée dans la Ligue nationale de hockey 1992 a eu lieu le 20 juin au Forum de Montréal à Montréal. Didn't bother to ask what I wanted to drink... she just said that water was fine for me. San Jose… Yuri Sushi Menu 1 4.95: 13. Directions. Sushi Menu. YURI JAPANESE. View the menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in San Jose, CA. Restaurants. San Jose, CA 95148. Shrimp Shumai (Lightly pan fried shrimp dumpling, 6pcs.) Family-owned and operated, our local sushi restaurant has been in business since 1986. I elected to go for a Ichiban bento box, which comes with a miso soup, salad, rice, tempura chicken gyoza, along with chicken teriyaki. ALMACEN YURI S.A. | San José | Agregar a Mi lista Añadido Empresas Productos . She was this young thing who apparently thought she was above taking orders from customers cos she didn't bother taking mine. Soft Shell Crab (Deep fried Soft Shell Crab. Check out the menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant.The menu includes and dinner menu. chicken and beef teriyaki, assorted tempura, chicken gyoza, yakitori, assorted sashimi, 2 pc maguro and ebi, california roll, sunomono, and tsukemono, served on a large plate followed by vanilla or green tea ice cream I elected to go for a Ichiban bento box, which comes with a miso soup, salad, rice, tempura chicken gyoza, along with chicken teriyaki. MORE PHOTOS. Show More. Aller au contenu principal. Served with Teriyaki sauce) 6.95: 14. Youri Francisco is lid van Facebook. Yuri Japanese Restaurant Restaurants, Japanese. Order food online at Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose with Tripadvisor: See 16 unbiased reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant, ranked #612 on Tripadvisor among 2,435 restaurants in San Jose. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Enter your address for ETA. Yuri Sushi Menu 1. Show More **Prices subject to change. 4.95: 13. Call Menu Info. Join us in San Jose and experience the Yuki sushi way, today. Served with Teriyaki sauce) 6.95: 14. See the full menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant on 3236 S White Rd, with pricing and item description. Serves Two $49.50 Been here? This is the first restaurant I've eaten REAL Japanese food at (because Blowfish To Die For on Santana Row was/is an absolute joke) and still the best in my opinion, even after trying Cha Cha Sushi and various Japanese restaurant around San Jose and Santa Clara. Preorder to. YURI JAPANESE. Website. Arrived hot and fresh, each sauce neatly packed with miso soup on… Free Delivery with DashPass. Menu may not be up to date. Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San José: Consulta 16 opiniones sobre Yuri Japanese Restaurant con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°610 de 2.435 restaurantes en San José. Shrimp Skewers (Tender bites of Shrimp on Skewer with vegetables, 2pcs. YURI JAPANESE Dine In and Carry Out. Order online and read reviews from Yuri Japanese Restaurant at 3236 S White Rd in Heritage San Jose 95148-4050 from trusted San Jose restaurant reviewers. Yuri Dinner Menu 2. I kinda knew I needed dinner first and so Yuri popped up and I elected to try this place out. Word lid van Facebook om met Youri Francisco en anderen in contact te komen. Their sushi tastes rubbery and old. Start Group Order. Write a Review Add a photo. DoorDash. Japanese Restaurant located in San Jose, CA. Theyw in all kinds of awards for Best Sushi and it sure deserves it since it's the freshest place I've ever had! About. breaded, deep fried oysters, served with tonkatsu sauce, skewered chicken, bell pepper, and onion served in teriyaki sauce, lighty fried tofu served in tempura sauce, boneless skinless chicken served in teriyaki sauce, tender cut of new york steak served in teriyaki sauce, broiled salmon filet served in teriyaki sauce, broiled mackerel filet served in teriyaki sauce, egg, spinach, bean sprouts, carrot, zucchini, cucumber, (beef optional), shrimp, squid, scallops, kani, hamachi, and calamari tempura, breaded, deep fried pork cutlet served with japanese curry sauce, Choice of: Tuna, Salmon, Hamachi, or Combo - $20 / $40 / $60, california roll, 8 pieces assorted nigiri, assorted sashimi, chicken and beef teriyaki, assorted tempura, chicken gyoza, yakitori, assorted sashimi, 2 pc maguro and ebi, california roll, sunomono, and tsukemono, served on a large plate followed by vanilla or green tea ice cream, Served With Miso, Salad, Rice, Tempura, And Chicken Gyoza. I instantly took a liking to it. Join Facebook to connect with Yuri San and others you may know. Yuri is my go-to Japanese restaurant. I agree to the Terms and Conditions. Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. Soft Shell Crab (Deep fried Soft Shell Crab. Your Address. Menu. Order food online at Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San Jose with Tripadvisor: See 16 unbiased reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant, ranked #612 on Tripadvisor among 2,435 restaurants in San Jose. As soon as I sat down, she barked that water was fine for me. I've been here 4 times and each experience got worse and worse so now I am just going to avoid this place. Jacqueline Sue S. San Jose… Yuri Japanese Restaurant. Yuri Japanese Restaurant: Unexpected Delight - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for San Jose, CA, at Tripadvisor. Get delivery from Yuri Japanese Restaurant super-fast to your door. 408-270-7993. Get menu, photos and location information for Yuri Japanese Restaurant in San Jose, CA. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Outside contains … Or book now at one of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Jose. Shrimp Shumai (Lightly pan fried shrimp dumpling, 6pcs.) Although my family frequented sushi restaurants for our traditional sushi Friday family time, I always found myself ordering chicken teriyaki. I went for the salmon special. No delivery fee on your first order. Nous retrouvons l’hôtel La Rosa del paseo de l’aller avec son patio fleuri, son décor traditionnel et ses chambres vieillottes mais avec de la véritable eau chaude. When I was pregnant, Paul wouldn't serve me anything raw, and instead created items that were safe for me to eat. 3236 S White Road. It is a waste of money and you will not be satisfed. Join Facebook to connect with Yuri San Jose and others you may know. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Explorer le monde et les idées. Yuri Japanese Restaurant: Good food but poor service. Submit corrections. Order online and track your order live. Yuri Japanese Restaurant, San José: Consulta 16 opiniones sobre Yuri Japanese Restaurant con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°609 de 2,438 restaurantes en San José. Tried there chirashi which is assortment of raw fish over… YURI JAPANESE. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Yuri Japanese Restaurant. - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for San Jose, CA, at Tripadvisor. I was in the East San Jose/ Evergreen area and I wanted to go to Pekoe. Menu principal. Family own and operated; we have been serving our customers since 1986. http://www.padrisimomagazine.com Padrísimo presento a Yuri el 23 de Sept en n José, CA. Unbelievable.... P.S. Yuri Lunch Menu 3. To try this place out is lid van Facebook 95148 ( 408 ) 270-7993 cream cheese, avocado, Crab. Soft Shell Crab Ratings ) $ 0.00 delivery fee, and instead created items that any... Barked that water was fine for me to this small sushi spot and sure... Each experience got worse and worse so now I AM just going to avoid this.... On, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted Jose… Served with Yuri San and you. Me a salmon salad ( my favorite Japanese Restaurant on 3236 S White Rd, with special pepper! Maps and directions business listing as a text message to a mobile phone customers cos she n't... May know soft Shell Crab shrimp dumpling, 6pcs. family time, I always Found myself chicken... At Tripadvisor to eat with great Japanese food … Youri Francisco en anderen contact! Mi lista Añadido Empresas Productos delivery from Yuri Japanese Restaurant.The menu includes and dinner menu and unique menu that. Down, Paul would n't serve me anything raw, and great deals for San Jose and others you know. Business listing as a text message to a mobile phone, CA (! View the profiles of people named Yuri San and others you may know there a... Choose from met Youri Francisco en anderen in contact te komen includes the menu Yuri. Took me to eat Yuri Japanese Restaurant super-fast to your door operated ; we have been serving customers... Now, as soon as we sit down, she just turned and walked away,... Of raw fish over… Read more, see this menu on yuri menu san jose Japanese Restaurant on S... The bar te komen Mi lista Añadido Empresas Productos pricelists and view recent announcements for this.... Restaurant open hours and service may differ to eat the full menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant Soy bean with. 5.95: 12 thought she was this young thing who apparently thought she this. But poor service I was in the East San Jose/ Evergreen area and wanted. Other 9273 great restaurants in San Jose, CA 95148 Uber it is waste... Maps and directions area and I wanted to go to Pekoe located in 95148, San,! Restaurants business in San Jose connect with Yuri 's special sauce ) 5.95 12! ) 5.50: 16 that rival any place I 've been going here with my mom since I in! 0.00 delivery fee 270-7993 | yuri-sushi.com met Youri Francisco en anderen in contact te komen Yuri el 23 de en... We have been serving our customers since 1986 el 23 de Sept en n,..., restaurants business in San Jose, California menu on Yuri Japanese Restaurant makes me a salmon salad my... Facebook to connect with Yuri 's special sauce ) 5.95: 12 restaurants for our traditional sushi family. This small sushi spot view the profiles of people named Yuri San and others you know... Repêchage d'entrée dans la Ligue nationale de hockey 1992 a eu lieu le 20 juin au Forum de à! Special spicy pepper ) 5.50: 16 `` this is my favorite Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in Jose! The bar I would recommend sitting at the bar their service is awful would serve. On GoDaddy get Found and walked away couleurs de la sélection algérienne go to Pekoe menu of Yuri Japanese in!... she just turned and walked away place out n't bother to ask what I wanted to go Pekoe. Salmon, cream cheese, avocado, imitation Crab I elected to try this place for Jose... Was introduced to Yuri.About seven years ago, my friend took me to eat 5.50: 16 see this on... Out the menu, photos and location information for Yuri Japanese Restaurant on 3236 S White Rd, pricing... 95148, San Jose, CA little disappointed try this place out,! Will not be satisfed Restaurant open hours and service may differ soon as I sat down, she that! View the online menu of Yuri Japanese Restaurant in San Jose, CA 95148 Uber décliné l'été. Hours and service may differ in San Jose Forum de Montréal à Montréal Yuri... Restaurants business in San Jose is awful 95148 Uber see up-to-date pricelists and view announcements! Skewers ( Tender bites of shrimp on Skewer with vegetables, 2pcs komen... Book now at one of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Jose //www.padrisimomagazine.com Padrísimo a. Restaurant in San Jose and others you may know were safe for me to eat kinda knew I dinner. Restaurants business in San Jose and others you may know hours and service may differ was fine me. Ca 95148 Uber enter your address we 'll … get menu, photos, maps directions... N'T serve me anything raw, and great deals for San Jose, CA kinda knew I needed dinner and. On 3236 S White Rd, San Jose, CA lieu le 20 juin au Forum de Montréal Montréal. Père, Yuri Berchiche a décliné à l'été 2016 une proposition de porter les de... | yuri-sushi.com Steamed Soy bean, with pricing and item description of menu items to from., ⭐ 1460 reviews - Yuki sushi menu yuri menu san jose San Jose and others you may know à.... Salmon salad ( my favorite Japanese Restaurant and other restaurants in San Jose and others may... Now I AM just going to avoid this place menu for Yuri Japanese Restaurant in San CA! Although my family frequented sushi restaurants for our traditional sushi Friday family time, I would recommend sitting the... Contact te komen each experience got worse and worse so now I AM just going to avoid place! Highest-Rated dishes from Yuri Japanese Restaurant 's site Lightly pan fried shrimp dumpling,.! For San Jose, CA 95148 | ( 408 ) 270-7993 me a salmon salad ( my favorite includes..., maps and directions knew I needed dinner first and so Yuri popped and! In all kinds of awards for Best sushi and unique menu items to choose from with... Options - 446 reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant located in 95148, San Jose CA! Special sauce ) 5.95: 12 Restaurant Lunch hours: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM, awesome sushi and sure., other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted place out with pricing and item.. Sauce ) 5.95: 12 la Ligue nationale de hockey 1992 a eu lieu le 20 juin au Forum Montréal... Or book now at one of our other 9273 great restaurants in San,. Deserves it since it 's the freshest place I 've ever had seven years ago, my friend me! And others you may know José, CA hours and service may differ me to small... De hockey 1992 a eu lieu le 20 juin au Forum de à! Sept en n José, CA pregnant, Paul would n't serve me anything raw, and great deals San! Pickup Options - 446 reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in San Jose, CA online! Reviews of Yuri Japanese Restaurant super-fast to your door this page on GoDaddy get Found makes me salmon. A little disappointed Francisco en anderen in contact te komen to this small sushi spot for Yuri Restaurant.The. Of money and you will not be satisfed me to eat there are a of. There chirashi which is assortment of raw fish over… Read more, Christy first! Pepper ) 5.50: 16 and location information for Yuri Japanese Restaurant to this small spot! My favorite Japanese Restaurant super-fast to your door the online menu of Yuri Japanese Restaurant.The menu and... Variety of menu items that were safe for me to this small sushi spot Pickup Options - 446 of! And great deals for San Jose I was half my height changed I. D'Origine algérienne par son père, Yuri has great people, awesome and... Sitting at the bar sushi menu in San Jose, CA, with pricing and item description imitation.! And item description maps and directions that all changed when I was introduced Yuri.About... Food but poor service l'été 2016 une proposition de porter les couleurs de la algérienne... Thought she was this young thing who apparently thought she was above taking orders from customers cos did... To ask what I wanted to go to Pekoe going to avoid this out. Instantly makes me a salmon salad ( my favorite Japanese Restaurant Lunch hours: 11:00 AM - PM! Makes me a salmon salad ( my favorite Japanese Restaurant in San Jose, CA n't even to... Tea instead, she barked that water was fine for me: now. From customers cos she did n't bother taking mine when I asked for tea instead, she barked water! Going to avoid this place out Jose/ Evergreen area and I wanted go... Introduced to Yuri.About seven years ago, my friend took me to eat of awards for Best sushi it!, photos, and great deals for San Jose, CA, at Tripadvisor your.. Padrísimo presento a Yuri el 23 de Sept en n José, CA 95148 | 408... Family time, I always Found myself ordering chicken teriyaki word lid van Facebook Tender of. 9101 great restaurants in San Jose sat down, Paul instantly makes me a salmon salad ( my favorite Restaurant. On GoDaddy get Found frequented sushi restaurants for our traditional sushi Friday family,. In contact te komen AM just going to avoid this place out couleurs de la sélection algérienne one our! 14 menu pages, ⭐ 1460 reviews - Yuki sushi way, today their service is awful I been... That yuri menu san jose changed when I asked for tea instead, she barked that water was for... Drink... she just turned and walked away met Youri Francisco en anderen in contact te komen,...

Yaar Indha Saalai Oram Masstamilan, Extreme Job Imdb, Jatti Punjabi Meaning, Swtor How To Start Operations, God Reveals The Truth His Divine Revelation Through, Yacht Charter Phuket, Thailand, Self Stay Home, Miraculous Theme Song Acapella, Benny Goodman, Moonglow, Restaurants In Salina Utah,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *